ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 51

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are not spot on. Sources are not reliable. I have posted links from ABC news with direct quotes from Indiana LE saying they had no info on Brian or his car when the stops were made. Why is everyone so eager to believe unnamed sources but ignore direct quotes. I have posted the link so many times that I think I broke the copy and paste function on my phone. Lol
I saw the counter story from ABC News, way after I posted my comment. I'm still shocked but by MSM false reporting. Do they think it's a joke? *smh*

I don't think a vegan diet in prison will have good long-term results. Its doubtful he would get adequate protein. For vegans to get enough protein they need to eat a larger quantity of food than a diet with meat, eggs, and dairy (as those provide a higher level of protein in a smaller portion). I doubt he will be getting huge tempeh stir fries each night.

Using this calculator, putting in his age, gender, height, weight, and activity level (I chose "low active" - figuring he can do pushups in his cell), and it says he needs 65 grams of protein per day.

Well, waaaagggghhhhh. Don't do the crime if ya don't wanna do the time.

I just hope that given the number of people going in and out of that house for parties that the DNA evidence is indisputable and couldn’t be explained by saying he was at party there on some occasion.
I am almost certain that LE found BK's blood-derived DNA intermingled with blood-derived DNA of several of the victims. I don't think there will be another individual whose DNA was found in the house for whom that condition will hold true.

It was reported the 1st stop was not being released because it was evidence. Whether we believe it was useful or not, the FBI may have reasons we know nothing about.

Also, BK clearly has an injury on his right wrist in the 2nd stop. It looks pretty gnarly to me.

I could be wrong. You could be right. But take another look at his wrist.

JMO
The second video? The one that only shows him for seconds?? Not being snarky, but I was unable to notice and I was looking! Are you able to kindly offer me some help in seeing what you see?

I thought I heard Brian Entin say that the jail is going to try to accommodate BK's vegan diet. Can anyone else confirm?

If so, that makes me livid.
While I do believe prison should not be a vacation, I will advocate for prisoners dietary restrictions. He doesn’t need to be getting seared cauliflower, but he should also not be forced to eat meat. At this point, he is still a suspect, and should be able to continue his vegan diet. I am not vegan, but I have had interest in it. One thing I learned that was that when people ate meat, and that animal had been killed in a slaughter way, the energy from the dead animal was absorbed in the person. I learned this from a vegan who previously had eaten meat and had mental health issues. I wonder if Bryan had switched to vegan for this reason.

IDAHO Published January 4, 2023 3:36pm EST
Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger wanted to be Army Ranger, yearbook reveals
www.foxnews.com

Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger wanted to be Army Ranger, yearbook reveals

Bryan Christopher Kohberger wanted to be in an elite infantry force in the U.S. Army as a sophomore before pivoting to a career in academia, his high school yearbook reveals.
www.foxnews.com
www.foxnews.com

EXCLUSIVE – STROUDSBURG, Pa. – Idaho murder suspect Bryan Kohberger aspired to be an Army Ranger and is featured in his high school yearbook exercising in uniform, Fox News Digital has learned.

In the 2011 Pleasant Valley High School yearbook, the accused killer is pictured in a law enforcement class with other students mid-push-up....

1672874149737.png

1672874081720.png

Last edited:
It was reported the 1st stop was not being released because it was evidence. Whether we believe it was useful or not, the FBI may have reasons we know nothing about.

Also, BK clearly has an injury on his right wrist in the 2nd stop. It looks pretty gnarly to me.

JMO
Injuries are not evidence or a crime!
Sure they are suspicious, but they are not evidence of a crime. Especially a six week old injury. I've never heard of a traffic stop to check for injuries as evidence of a crime. I've heard of officers investigating someone for a crime based on injuries, but they are generally not evidence.
The whole set up doesn't make sense to me, "Hey can you put this guy over and see if he has an injuries on his hands. That will tell us if he murdered these kids".

JMO
The second video? The one that only shows him for seconds?? Not being snarky, but I was unable to notice and I was looking! Are you able to kindly offer me some help in seeing what you see?

While I do believe prison should not be a vacation, I will advocate for prisoners dietary restrictions. He doesn’t need to be getting seared cauliflower, but he should also not be forced to eat meat. At this point, he is still a suspect, and should be able to continue his vegan diet. I am not vegan, but I have had interest in it. One thing I learned that was that when people ate meat, and that animal had been killed in a slaughter way, the energy from the dead animal was absorbed in the person. I learned this from a vegan who previously had eaten meat and had mental health issues. I wonder if Bryan had switched to vegan for this reason.
I think bad energy from eating a slaughtered animal is the least of his worries…

Thank you. I didn't know that.

It still makes me livid.

I think inmates of any stripe should receive nourishing food, but I don't think they should get to dictate what they eat.
That sort of gets into a slippery slope, though. They're opening themselves up to lawsuits by not serving kosher food to Jewish prisoners, for example, or by not accommodating health issues pertaining to diet. (Or not accommodating someone who ends up being innocent after all.) Prisoners still have rights in the US. It's a pretty fundamental aspect of the American legal system, and it doesn't get to be selectively withheld or applied to the individual.

Regardless of one's thoughts on his vegan diet or him, they probably aren't particularly interested in dealing with the aftermath of giving meat to someone who's presumably not eaten it in awhile. As others have noted, accommodating his diet doesn't mean he's eating anything particularly enjoyable.

What I'm wondering is if any incriminating evidence found during these traffic stops is admissible at trial?

Can police detain someone for a false traffic stop to search for evidence? Seems like it could be a problem to me.

If however the police have dash cam evidence of speeding and tailgating can any incriminating evidence captured on their body cams be allowed at trial?

I'm not sure about this so I'm asking.
Good question. I wondered the same thing. I thought it might be entrapment if anything was discovered. In addition, a defense attorney might claim any evidence or video or impressions gathered were a setup. JMO

Has anyone from the outside world corroborated the boxing thing? Like “yes, he boxes at our gym” or the like? Just wondering if boxing was an easy excuse to make an alibi for wounds to his face and hands that may have been occurring. He started “boxing” in high school from what I’ve read, but I just wonder if anyone has actually watched him boxing.

IMOO
x2, I've seen "boxing gym" and heard kickboxing mentioned, hopefully we'll find out.

Well, waaaagggghhhhh. Don't do the crime if ya don't wanna do the time.
In some places they only can if it’s religious or because of allergies. In others they can choose “health reasons.”

I don’t know what Idaho’s rules are but it sounds like they will accommodate more liberally.

I'm good with religious or allergy reasons.

Otherwise, as long as it's nourishing food, inmates should not be allowed to dictate what they eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M.Lee