ID - 4 Univ of Idaho Students Murdered - Bryan Kohberger Arrested - Moscow # 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is also my thought that EC‘s bio brother may have been on the scene quickly
I agree with this opinion of yours. That is, if he indeed was there. If my opinion is correct (about a frat brother calling 911), then I think it's quite possible E's bio brother could have gone over before LE arrived. My opinions all the way around.

Never gave much credence to her opinion, C

She's a 33-year-old associate professor at some obscure Catholic university who reportedly never even met kohberger in person.

She doesn't have the street cred to make those calls, in my view.

The guy clearly is not "brilliant".
With regard to DeSales University and their Master's program in Criminology, the rankings indicate that this private university is highly regarded.

In addition, the faculty member who evalluated BK's abilities is a tenured professor who started out as an assistant professor and then was granted tenure for the quality of her research, teaching and service. Denigrating her and the university without any evidence is just your opinion, and not backed up by any facts.

Life is so unfair. :(
"only the good die young"?
It isn't just that you and I noticed. It is the slam dunk conclusion in a lot of peer reviewed science. Those mass school shooters (I distinguish between mass and others since others involve drug dealers shooting each other on school grounds on weekends) are all fascinated with the prior ones, and especially media coverage.
It's like a "pile on" : {

She's a 33-year-old associate professor at some obscure Catholic university who reportedly never even met kohberger in person.

And wasn't her or that class $24,000 for 30 hrs or something like that? Ouch. I'm so curious how much crazy debt BK had. He was on the edge, waiting to snap. JMO, MOO

Obscure?

So -- do you think there will be other arrests regarding this case? If yes please explain.
No. I get the impression he works alone... Him and all the different personalities we've heard about.

He thinks he's too smart and wouldn't find a partner in crime to match his level is what I think he thinks of himself, MOO

Try this.
I'm him.
'I saw that sheath or one very similar at a market , in the past, I even considered purchasing it, I actually even put it on my belt, using the button.
I decided against it though.
And that was about a year ago'
(for good measure)
LOL... and that sheath just *happened* to find itself at a murder scene which is just a couple miles away from where I lived......and a car just like mine was found at the scene.... and Columbian Drug dealers ordered the *hit*... (OJ Defense)

I'm not sure what to think here. It says "search warrant served"-on who? Is this a legal search?
Thoughts
Served on the owner or manager of the apartment?

No. I get the impression he works alone... Him and all the different personalities we've heard about.

He thinks he's too smart and wouldn't find a partner in crime to match his level is what I think he thinks of himself, MOO
and probably nobody would be able to put up with him for very long..

Maybe I missed something. But why two vehicles?
I’m several pages behind so don’t know if all angles have been covered already, but I would speculate perhaps one of Ethan’s siblings might have interacted with both the crime scene and his/her personal vehicle before the scene was secured. Example: Brother or sister are called over due to concern about lack of responsiveness of roommates, this person goes to Ethan’s room, comes back out, goes to their car to grab their phone, possibly transferring potential evidence from house to self to car interior. Purely speculating.

A neighbor of Bryan Kohberger's in Pullman, Washington, said the suspect in the murder of four University of Idaho students spoke to him about the killings days after they occurred. The neighbor asked not to be identified.

"He brought it up in conversation," the neighbor exclusively told CBS News on Wednesday. "[He] asked if I had heard about the murders, which I did. And then he said, 'Yeah, seems like they have no leads. Seems like it was a crime of passion.'"

"At the time of our conversation, it was only a few days after it happened so there wasn't much details out," the neighbor added.

In a probable cause affidavit released Thursday morning, investigators revealed that a shoe print found at the crime scene had a sole pattern that resembled that of a Vans sneaker.

Last edited:
Try this.
I'm him.
'I saw that sheath or one very similar at a market , in the past, I even considered purchasing it, I actually even put it on my belt, using the button.
I decided against it though.
And that was about a year ago'
(for good measure)
Or "Yes I had a sheath like that, I found it was too large so I sold it to some guy at school".

LOL... and that sheath just *happened* to find itself at a murder scene which is just a couple miles away from where I lived...yeah....and a car just like mine was found at the scene...yeah... and Columbian Drug dealers ordered the *hit*...yeah...
I imagine they have a lot more than that, at least enough to prove he acquired it at some stage.
But it was single source DNA on that one spot and with no reports of his DNA being present, even as a mixed on any other part of that sheath..
And if he took pains to wipe it prior to bringing it, just omitted that one section and if he didn't actually wear gloves though I think he must have, why unless he intended leaving it as a calling card?

From my house to the nearest big city is 160 miles, over a mountain range. My phone and internet work the whole way except for a couple brief spots. Amazing to me
I live on top of a mountain in PA about 30 minutes from the nearest town. Here in the house we have no phone service just DSL so we have to connect our phones to Wi-Fi to be able to use them if the internet goes down then we can't use our cell phones. Once I leave the driveway of my house I can't use my cell phone for about 20 minutes because there is no service out here in the mountains.

Everything I read stated or implied BK had a[nother] transformation after the murders. There were some reports that claimed him to be "chatty", except when the class talked about the murders; in which case he was quiet. But, for the most part, he started to let himself go, seemed preoccupied, grew out his facial hair, stopped leaving notes on the papers he graded, etc.

*edited to add link
IMO, so he started becoming friendlier, chatty, less uptight, was distant or introverted, he let it all hangout and stopped being a harsh grader. What does that tell us? Maybe that has something to do with the murders? Could someone have killed the roommates on BKs behalf, unknown to him, maybe someone who worked at WSU (TA, Prof, student) or somebody at WSU who didn’t like him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname