CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
7:03.45

T grabs a pillow from the adjacent chair, not quite sure if she's suggesting the pillow is Gannon or where she's claiming the gun was in relation to Gannon, but it seems obvious to me that T is blurring what she did with what she wants the detective to think Edgjuardo did. And since we know there was no Eguardo there, not in the room, not in her head, that leaves only T. T with a gun. T with a gun and Gannon. And IMO a pillow.

I find this part of her interview chilling because the awful truth is there, in the details.

Jmo

I need to find better coping skills. Show of hands those that did NOT have to pop aspirin to make it thru yesterdays video? Omg seriously.
Ritalin, ibuprofen and migraine meds before (I have ADHD and had a migraine before I even started listening), cook-at-home Chinese dumplings for lunch because my partner is the best, salt and vinegar chips and a raspberry Mars bar while lying flat on my back in my bed after. I was too tired to stay up and have a beverage by the end like other folks. Nine and a half hours sleep. So, so glad today is a rest day. I know there's more audio to come on Friday, but I know it's not going to be the whole day, so I think I'll be okay to handle it again by then.

It's really hard to watch the trial for me. Gannon has a special place in my heart from day 1 as he's so similar to my son. I really struggled to listen to the recording yesterday, it seems to be a confession of sorts, clearly implicating the things that happened just in a bizarre reverse way with her being the victim instead of G-man. The box cutter wasn't good enough, hitting her head multiple times, gun, pillow, suitcase. 'Why are you doing this? I'm sorry etc. These were most likely what happened that afternoon to Gannon and his last words. They should have arrested her then, even keeping her in for 24 hours would have given them time to find the suitcase.

Oh my goodness... thank you ALL for posting what is happening in the trial! I tried all the links to watch it - none of them worked for me.... :(

I am trying to figure out "how" to post ALL these tweets so my notes make sense on Friday. A lot to work with.

Again - THANK YOU for the posts! :)

Hey Niner :) , Not even the webex?

Ritalin, ibuprofen and migraine meds before (I have ADHD and had a migraine before I even started listening), cook-at-home Chinese dumplings for lunch because my partner is the best, salt and vinegar chips and a raspberry Mars bar while lying flat on my back in my bed after. I was too tired to stay up and have a beverage by the end like other folks. Nine and a half hours sleep. So, so glad today is a rest day. I know there's more audio to come on Friday, but I know it's not going to be the whole day, so I think I'll be okay to handle it again by then.

What is this raspberry Mars bar heaven of which you speak?. I want a raspberry one, we only have boring old plain Mars bars here :(:eek:

Yes, not even webex - I guess my mircophone is not set up for it - and I really did not know HOW to set that up - not tech compliant! LOL! But you all posted that I could take notes on.
My office because of it's work with the government won't let me access a lot either....the only way I could listen in the background was WATCH HIGHLIGHTS: Letecia Stauch trial for the murder of Gannon Stauch in Colorado. I guess they can't block news channels. They carry each day of the trial live.

Hey Niner :) , Not even the webex?

What is this raspberry Mars bar heaven of which you speak?. I want a raspberry one, we only have boring old plain Mars bars here :(:eek:
The Webex feed has been what I've been using from the start, and it's been good for me. I load the feed up in my browser (there is a link at the bottom you can click for this option) because it's easier to shift back and forth between the feed and the tab I have of this thread where I'm typing up my summaries of the testimony I'm hearing into the comment box. All I had to do was give it a user name and email address at the beginning, and give it permission to access my mike, which isn't an issue because my mike is permanently muted by the court because I'm not a participant, just a viewer.

Re: the raspberry Mars, it was a special edition flavour, I ate so many of them over the last year, unfortunately discontinued. I only have three left, now. It was amazing, I really hoped they would keep it on permanently. I hope they bring it back in the future.

Good morning!

Wanted to share weird thought I had this morning... thinking it would be great if Leticia stood up during trial one day (soon!) and said as she looked at Landen and Al, I did it, I am so sorry, I killed Gannon... that's it. Took accountability.

I know I'm dreaming, but I wanted to share, with y'all.

Here for Gannon <3

View attachment 414439
@imstilla.grandma, loving all the beautiful photos of Gannon that you are posting.

You hear that, y'all? Ah, the blessed sound of silence.

So grateful for the day off from trial, a needed pause. A mere day of her is more than anyone should have to bear.

She is chaotic.

Kind of her though to walk us through her thought process minute by minute.

Rough that she didn't want to divulge the details of her imaginary rape. I almost expected her to say that she was unable to give greater detail because she hadn't written that part down.

The exchange about Eguardo was rich. Uh, T, the 'g' or 'j' doesn't matter unless you need to spell it. T was no doubt thinking of her notes wherein she had to guess at spelling. Ha! Ya gotta feel for her. When Eguardo, who doesn't exist, told her his name, she must've forgotten to ask for the spelling, in case she'd need that later, when she made the whole thing up and wrote it down. Missed an opportunity to have his driver's license fall out of his drywalling dungarees, prolly right before he handed her back the gun and left with his $50 and the big suitcase (well over the carryon limit of 21"), a random box and Gannon. Prolly carried Gannon out of the house on his imaginary shoulders.

Funny L didn't see that, relegated as she was to the front of the house.

We can be sure T made sure L saw nothing. Didn't see Gannon. Or his bedroom. Or the blood. Or the gun. Per her own story, she likely hid Gannon's body in the storage room temporarily. Made many trips upstairs, many around the side of the house to the trash cans to dispose of carpet remnants and such. Stayed out of L's sight by remaining behind the locked gate.

Sent L and H to get cleaning supplies at some point and likely moved Gannon into the suitcase into her car while they were gone.

I really hope that the jurors extract Eguardo from T's narrative, ascribing all the actions she laid on Eguardo to her alone. A tremendous amount of detail preserved in her rendition.

What did T tell the detective about the rape that didn't happen during the exact same period of time during which Gannon was murdered? She said I don't want to remember it.

The character you made up in your brain, T, is not how DID works.

Sick in the head, sIck in the soul but sane all day long.

JMO

Last edited:
I've been thinking about LS's court demeanor.

All the evidence before she was arrested points toward her trying to control the situation by manipulating and constantly lying. She didn't shun the spotlight at all. Even just being arrested, she attacked a deputy and tried more than once to escape.

But, not a peep out of her now. And, she doesn't demand attention from her attorneys either. She just sits there like a giant toad and plays with her unruly hair. We know she's had ear plugs at least a couple of times and we've seen her plug her ears as well.

Is this all part of her attorneys' plan? Will they point to the previous, manic-LS and claim that was a state of mental insanity? Look how cool and collected she is now--no outbursts at all.

I have to wonder.

So you’re saying I should invest in chocolate before watching yesterdays proceedings?

Chocolate, aspirin and some cotton wool for the ear bleeding.

The Webex feed has been what I've been using from the start, and it's been good for me. I load the feed up in my browser (there is a link at the bottom you can click for this option) because it's easier to shift back and forth between the feed and the tab I have of this thread where I'm typing up my summaries of the testimony I'm hearing into the comment box. All I had to do was give it a user name and email address at the beginning, and give it permission to access my mike, which isn't an issue because my mike is permanently muted by the court because I'm not a participant, just a viewer.

Re: the raspberry Mars, it was a special edition flavour, I ate so many of them over the last year, unfortunately discontinued. I only have three left, now. It was amazing, I really hoped they would keep it on permanently. I hope they bring it back in the future.

About 25 years ago we had limited edition coconut toffee crisp bars, I still miss them :(
Good morning!

Wanted to share weird thought I had this morning... thinking it would be great if Leticia stood up during trial one day (soon!) and said as she looked at Landen and Al, I did it, I am so sorry, I killed Gannon... that's it. Took accountability.

I know I'm dreaming, but I wanted to share, with y'all.

Here for Gannon <3

It would be great, but she isn't one bit sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow