CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #58

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have loved to be a fly in the mind of that woman investigator having to listen to this diatribe. My God.

She did so well, how she managed "OK, so help me understand " instead of "Lady, are you for real right now?!" I don't know. The woman should have got a commendation or something. Remaining calm and impassive in the face of complete numbskullery and assault on the eardrums, that kind of thing.

7:03.45

T grabs a pillow from the adjacent chair, not quite sure if she's suggesting the pillow is Gannon or where she's claiming the gun was in relation to Gannon, but it seems obvious to me that T is blurring what she did with what she wants the detective to think Edgjuardo did. And since we know there was no Eguardo there, not in the room, not in her head, that leaves only T. T with a gun. T with a gun and Gannon. And IMO a pillow.

I find this part of her interview chilling because the awful truth is there, in the details.

Jmo

I admire your ability to listen so closely to this interview and catch that. Of course. It was obvious! For me, I had to mostly turn it off and read notes from you all to bear it.
If the jury pays as close attention as you did, it’s over for her. We have had years to digest everything. For the jury, they likely have migraines today. I’m hoping they will go for walks outside and clear their heads.
She us obviously lying from the very beginning, obstructing Justice, feigning illnesses, rapes, whatever. And bottom line is there has never been any sadness over Gannon being missing.
Makes me wonder how many people she has tried to destroy in her lifetime.

Re: LS hiding behind her hair fort, plugging her ears, etc.

I think she is deeply ashamed of herself.

Not of what she did to Gannon, but that she didn't get away with it.

All these people she thought she was pulling one over on were wise to her all along and it is KILLING her.

Re: LS hiding behind her hair fort, plugging her ears, etc.

I think she is deeply ashamed of herself.

Not of what she did to Gannon, but that she didn't get away with it.

All these people she thought she was pulling one over on were wise to her all along and it is KILLING her.
I do wonder just what she is feeling.

I wonder what she'd say if she had a microphone. I don't think it would be words of confession, remorse. I think she would launch into fresh character assassinations. We'd hear about her constitution being violated. We'd hear about how she was the victim, her body violated. We'd hear how she was the only parent who loved and cared for Gannon. A whole new flood of self-aggrandizing lies.

Her reptilian brain is alive and well. Looking out for herself and only herself.

Jmo

Rewatched last 30-40 minutes of interrogation 1/29/2020, not because I am glutton for punishment, but because enjoyed seeing Letecia getting nervous, freaking out, gathering items to avoid LE from obtaining her DNA, stumbling over her words, expressed desire to take a shower and drive herself to hospital for exam ...of course we all know she would be a no show, cause she is a pathological liar.

Letecia starts complaining about "you’re doing something unconstitutional." If she was innocent I’d support this, however, y’all know that’s not the case here. Love how she is being cornered. It is clear she is aware and not insane. Love when LE gets the upper hand on her! Letecia, you’re not in control! Enjoyed watching the … Witch is melting….. Stay tuned for Fri is big Letecia meltdown!!!

Of course this is obviously a moo.

Rewatched last 30-40 minutes of interrogation 1/29/2020, not because I am glutton for punishment, but because enjoyed seeing Letecia getting nervous, freaking out, gathering items to avoid LE from obtaining her DNA, stumbling over her words, expressed desire to take a shower and drive herself to hospital for exam ...of course we all know she would be a no show, cause she is a pathological liar.

Letecia starts complaining about "you’re doing something unconstitutional." If she was innocent I’d support this, however, y’all know that’s not the case here. Love how she is being cornered. It is clear she is aware and not insane. Love when LE gets the upper hand on her! Letecia, you’re not in control! Enjoyed watching the … Witch is melting….. Stay tuned for Fri is big Letecia meltdown!!!

Of course this is obviously a moo.

I thought it was brilliant that the detectives had her sign all of the paperwork to consent to the interview as a protection of her. As she begins to realize that she has cornered herself, her body language and gathering of items she touched becomes much more guarded. She realizes she made a mistake. The whole dance of "I want to leave" is one that illuminates lots for me. She had been arrested before when she was younger so she had to know that she could not talk her way out of them letting her leave. The "unconstitutional" claim is interesting in that she had confessed to filing a false report and lying repeatedly so them seizing her items would follow. I thought the male officer being the one who took the phone was very wise. The two detectives who had interviewed her were left being sympathetic to a "victim" of sexual assault. She truly believed she was smarter than all of them. She truly believed that she could craft a story that would make her a victim and take the focus to someone else. AND, most sadly, she truly believed that LE and the world would be sad enough about the "crimes" against her that she would be relieved of the punishment for the crimes against Gannon.

Detaining her until they got a warrant is not unlike being held after an incident anywhere outside a police station. You are not free to go until they release you on a traffic stop. Nor, are you free to go if they want to get a warrant to search your home. LE hold the ground so a person can't destroy evidence and, conversely, holding a person somewhere allows the person to see what it is the LE is doing.

On another note, we now know why she got so paranoid about telling AS where she or HH was. I am surprised that she did not consult or retain a lawyer after this. She must have had some magical thinking that she could continue to subvert LE and become a flight attendant to fly away from it all.

[…]

In a brief audio recording of a FaceTime call conducted on the evening of Jan. 28, Stauch told Bethel that she wasn’t interested in coming to the Sheriff's Office.

"I'm not going in to talk to you without an attorney," Stauch told Bethel.

Bethel at one point in the call asked Stauch where she was, and Letecia Stauch declined to tell her.

[…]

Stauch spent a significant amount of time in the interview describing “Eduardo” to detectives, saying he was short, had a round face and was in his 30s.

"I would do anything for you to find out who Eduardo is," Stauch said around the three-hour mark of the interview.

As detectives continued to ask questions, Stauch struggled to recall specifics from the alleged attack, saying numerous times that she "doesn't remember," or "doesn't want to talk about" certain topics brought up by detectives.

Stauch claimed she didn't remember certain events from the assault because she hit her head a number of times and "blacked out." During Van Nest's testimony on Tuesday, she said Stauch had no injuries consistent with having hit her head when she examined Stauch on the same day the interview occurred.

Over three hours into the interview Stauch told detectives that she would like to leave, and after briefly disappearing from the room Stauch returned and was seen arguing with a new detective about having her phone taken.

[…]

Letecia Stauch trial: Prosecutors outline Stauch's shifting recount of what happened to Gannon
You forgot Eduardo had "holes in his face"

She's right up there with Sherri Papini

Unreal, MOO

You forgot Eduardo had "holes in his face"

She's right up there with Sherri Papini

Unreal, MOO
In her hurry to be vague about the description of her drywall boogeyman, she played dumb on acne scars. Holes. Packs. Whatever, T, you aren't even kind of credible.

Keep her talking, Detective, keep her comfortable. We'll played.

JMO

I've been thinking about LS's court demeanor.

All the evidence before she was arrested points toward her trying to control the situation by manipulating and constantly lying. She didn't shun the spotlight at all. Even just being arrested, she attacked a deputy and tried more than once to escape.

But, not a peep out of her now. And, she doesn't demand attention from her attorneys either. She just sits there like a giant toad and plays with her unruly hair. We know she's had ear plugs at least a couple of times and we've seen her plug her ears as well.

Is this all part of her attorneys' plan? Will they point to the previous, manic-LS and claim that was a state of mental insanity? Look how cool and collected she is now--no outbursts at all.

I have to wonder.
I wonder if she’s medicated.

In her hurry to be vague about the description of her drywall boogeyman, she played dumb on acne scars. Holes. Packs. Whatever, T, you aren't even kind of credible.

Keep her talking, Detective, keep her comfortable. We'll played.

JMO
When the Detective tried to get her to explain what she meant about his face , LS said “ I don’t know.. I wasn’t giving him a skin consultation.”

I wonder if she’s medicated.
I would guess yes. Heavily.

Jail/prison is a good place for her. Mood stabilizers, slow her thinking way down. Can't make her care but it's safer for everyone this way, including her.

I'm actually surprised she isn't using her court time to write letters. Too busy folding Origami earplugs, I guess.

Jmo

I was sitting there listening to that and I'm like "pores Letecia, they're called pores ffs :rolleyes: )
Well, in her defense, she might not know the Spanish word. 'Sif.

I may give another listen to her explanation for why she said she parked at the school but didn't.

So many words but it was all about what she didn't say.

JMO

Last edited:
Well, in her defense, she might not know the Spanish word. 'Sif.

I may give another listen to her explanation for why she said she parked at the school but didn't.

So many words buy it was all about what she didn't say.

JMO
Good luck to you, that was one bit I just threw up my hands and didn't try to make sense of or type up. I just said she was talking garbage and left it at that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Beckers861