GUILTY ID - Doomsday Cult Victims - Joshua Vallow, Tylee Ryan, Tammy Daybell, Charles Vallow *Arrests* #75

Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t this all have to do with their belief that you could not get a divorce and be in the 144,000? I’ve read that somewhere. I’m sure Chad didn’t want to go through a divorce. he wouldn’t ave the money. Didn’t he call Lori “hot and loaded with money”?

so he thought until Kay got the money...people's scores started going way down after that..Chad was dragging his feet a little on Tammy... uh huh..mOO

...and probably even JR would still be alive.
For several reasons, I'm absolutely convinced that AC murdered JR (Joe Ryan, Lori's ex husband #3 and Tylee's bio dad).

First, AC HATED JR and AC went to jail for assaulting him. What was JR doing when ambushed and assaulted by AC? JR was at an Austin, TX facility for a monitored visit with Tylee.

Second, there was a financial motive for Lori. IIRC, there was some type of lump sum payout to Tylee, which Lori would have "managed" since Tylee was a minor. Tylee would also be eligible for Social Security as the minor child of a deceased parent.

Third, speculative of course, AC was a serial killer/intermittent murderer of some type. I base this on the coldness and ease when he murdered Charles Vallow. Obviously not his first rodeo. Remember that AC shot CV a SECOND time when Charles lay dying on the floor. CV showed zero remorse or upset when questioned by police.

Now back to LVD verdict watch!

That's similar to the doubt that JA is trying to create while pointing the finger at CD. Why go to Chad? Made less, was uglier, etc...However, the logical parts would be what you stated, which didn't happen.

It only takes one juror.
Why did JT disagree with the police witness that Chad was looking at JJ's grave from Emma's driveway? JT was insinuating that Chad wasn't involved. When did the defense change their mind about it? Nate said yesterday that Lori looked angry after JA made fun of Chad in the closing statement.

Last edited:
For several reasons, I'm absolutely convinced that AC murdered JR (Joe Ryan, Lori's ex husband #3 and Tylee's bio dad).

First, AC HATED JR and AC went to jail for assaulting him. What was JR doing when ambushed and assaulted by AC? JR was at an Austin, TX facility for a monitored visit with Tylee.

Second, there was a financial motive for Lori. IIRC, there was some type of lump sum payout to Tylee, which Lori would have "managed" since Tylee was a minor. Tylee would also be eligible for Social Security as the minor child of a deceased parent.

Third, speculative of course, AC was a serial killer/intermittent murderer of some type. I base this on the coldness and ease when he murdered Charles Vallow. Obviously not his first rodeo. Remember that AC shot CV a SECOND time when Charles lay dying on the floor. CV showed zero remorse or upset when questioned by police.

Now back to LVD verdict watch!
Alex wasn’t a good killer. i think Lori shot Charles because Alex missed and she had to finish him off. two shots. Alex shot at BB and missed him. I think he was supposed to kill Zulema on their wedding night but chickened out. He shot at Tammy and missed. He dared not mess up with Tylee and JJ. They were tortured to Lori and Chads delight.
I think Lori killed JR with the help of Alex. She saw someone take his last breaths, as she told Audrey. That was Charles or joe or even more likely the kids. SHE is the serial killer.

LVD should really cut her hair. It doesn't look good on her any longer. If nothing else, the "baby doll" pony tail look is pathetic at best.

She definitely has not aged well in jail. No spa products or special hair treatments.

if so, she is one cool customer. I mean she didn't skip a beat..she was out there with her little flip flops like her husband gets murdered every day of the week..nothing new..no big..
Didn’t she throw a pool party as well? What’s with these widows that throw parties after their spouse has just died?

Hi Minusfour….would that put you in Australia? Do you live in that part of the world or are you just visiting there? I’m curious why someone so far away follows a trial like this in the US. Would you care to share?
It is not without difficulty! i am in Western Australia, so a two hour time difference to OP
the verdict for Gannon was reported here at 2:45 am (AWST) and the guilty verdict pronounced at about 3:45am
LVD’s case brought me back to WS after a long break because when crimes are being reported in detail more 15500 kilometres away from where they occurred you know that they are going be complex and intriguing

She would, and she could live off of it for quite a while. But financially it is far less valuable than the stream of alimony payments. But like I said, I don't think she or Chad are financially astute enough to realize that.

And another funny part is Chad, as a deadbeat failure supported by Tammy could probably also have gotten alimony. Not as much and probably worth less than the life insurance.

But seriously, these two would have been better off sitting down with a financial planner and asking "Should we kill our spouses and kids or would divorce be a better option?"

BBM- Not really considering she was going to be married to Chad, in which alimony payments would stop. So $1 million would be far more valuable.

So true..... I got caught up in the kidnapping from the campground in Western Australia a while back.... As weird as it all was, it did have a "happy-ish" conclusion...
Thank goodness, I had my WS friends to discuss it with.... No one in my physical environment had a clue..
that was a case where i could provide some insight, in my state and i had camped there about a month earlier!

Alex wasn’t a good killer. i think Lori shot Charles because Alex missed and she had to finish him off. two shots. Alex shot at BB and missed him. I think he was supposed to kill Zulema on their wedding night but chickened out. He shot at Tammy and missed. He dared not mess up with Tylee and JJ. They were tortured to Lori and Chads delight.
I think Lori killed JR with the help of Alex. She saw someone take his last breaths, as she told Audrey. That was Charles or joe or even more likely the kids. SHE is the serial killer.
The first shot didn't miss Charles. According to police, he was lying on the ground when he was shot the second time.

Didn’t this all have to do with their belief that you could not get a divorce and be in the 144,000? I’ve read that somewhere. I’m sure Chad didn’t want to go through a divorce. he wouldn’t ave the money. Didn’t he call Lori “hot and loaded with money”?
He bragged about Lori being loaded despite knowing that she did not get Charles' insurance payment. Chad told Lori that he could not get a divorce, because he would lose his exaltation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500