NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

''FULL EPISODE: Kristin Thorne examines the disappearance of Corinna Paige Slusser, who went from small-town Pennsylvania cheerleader to sex-trafficked "hostage" in New York City, where she vanished in 2017.''
By Kristin Thorne and Emily Sowa
October 24, 2022
Thank you dotr, that's a better link so anyone can watch.
I'm still impressed how they managed to squeeze so much info into such a short episode, and yet it didn't feel rushed. It's really well done.

I have talked to Kristin Thorne I gave her a lot of idea and help she said that she look into it Corinna is still alive and is in a different state but she still being sex trafficked still I think she can’t come forward because she could get hurt I think she is scared all I know I been doing a lot of searching and will keep looking until she found I know for a fact she still alive she did change her hair color and she does look different so people can’t tell who she is I know she will be found at some point i don’t know when Corinna slusser if you see this please reach out to me please so I can get you help anybody knows anything should context the police.

How much was McWright looked into? Her last ping was in Jamaica, Queens. He lives in Forest Hills, Queens. The motel was the Haven Motel in Rego Park, Queens. Forest Hills is inbetween Rego Park and Jamaica. In fact you could say the motel was pretty much in Forest Hills. It is right by it. Of course LE know all of this.

What concerns me is that she wanted to leave to go to Florida or her mom's home on 20 Sept. Also, sending someone 800 plus text messages then suddenly stopping or sending one or two.

Obviously at least one of the three know what happened. I hope she ended up in a different state.

I have talked to Kristin Thorne I gave her a lot of idea and help she said that she look into it Corinna is still alive and is in a different state but she still being sex trafficked still I think she can’t come forward because she could get hurt I think she is scared all I know I been doing a lot of searching and will keep looking until she found I know for a fact she still alive she did change her hair color and she does look different so people can’t tell who she is I know she will be found at some point i don’t know when Corinna slusser if you see this please reach out to me please so I can get you help anybody knows anything should context the police.
How do you know for a fact that she’s still alive? What color did she dye her hair?

I passed out more flyers May 19 - 22, 2023. I don’t live in New York but am there several times a year so when there, I’ll pass out flyers for as long as it takes. Distribution points included LaGuardia, Bronx, from Central Park to lower Manhattan, the Staten Island ferry, and Queens. I volunteered at the AIDS Walk in Central Park on 05.21.23 and canvassed the park with flyers afterward.

Overall, the public response is good. Most who accepted the flyers are familiar with Corinna’s case from her Missing episode on Hulu and the NY Post coverage. Also, it was good to hear that people do not blame Corinna’s mother for what has happened. They understand that being a single parent is challenging; life is different in this age of easy access to the internet (and all that it entails); and predators are everywhere.

Several of the police with whom I spoke agree on certain points, specifically that:

A. Yhovanni Peguero knows/orchestrated what happened to Corinna because he had the most to lose if she had testified in relation to her restraining order against him.

B. Ishi Woney is a two-bit player and Peguero is more than happy to let him take the blame for Corinna’s disappearance and serve a longer prison sentence.

C. If Peguero is released from prison this fall, and if he tries to pick up where he left off prior to incarceration, someone in his circle will rat him out in regards to Corinna’s disappearance OR that person may disappear too.

D. Corinna’s phone last pinged in Jamaica Queens so a logical step would be to search the parks, bodies of water, and green spaces in that area for human remains (maybe start with someplace like Baisley Pond Park?).

E. Corinna has been missing for almost six years and the police/FBI should release more information to the public who could ultimately solve the case.

It’s worth noting that I was not allowed to photograph or record the police who spoke with me off the record (which I understand).

Last edited:
That last picture posted on Corinna’s social media baffles me. I used to think that it’s her in the picture but now I’m leaning towards it not being her. What do you all think? I posted a side-by-side with a one of her other pictures. I am thinking the nose is just too different.

Attachments

• B087EA1C-5510-479E-B516-5D73EFC47BDE.jpeg
    B087EA1C-5510-479E-B516-5D73EFC47BDE.jpeg
    68.8 KB · Views: 35
That last picture posted on Corinna’s social media baffles me. I used to think that it’s her in the picture but now I’m leaning towards it not being her. What do you all think? I posted a side-by-side with a one of her other pictures. I am thinking the nose is just too different.

Kristin Thorne said in her doc that person is not Corinna and is still unidentified.
I never thought it looked like her, the nose is too different like you say, much shorter, skin tone is different from the other recent photo (with Ishi) and they also appear to be shorter and chubbier. jmo.

It is kind of strange she posted it as all her other insta pics are her, good friends, or nature pictures. This person wouldn't have been a good friend, Corinna had been in NYC for less than a month.
She may have been just high, could also be someone else was on her account.

Kristin Thorne said in her doc that person is not Corinna and is still unidentified.
I never thought it looked like her, the nose is too different like you say, much shorter, skin tone is different from the other recent photo (with Ishi) and they also appear to be shorter and chubbier. jmo.

It is kind of strange she posted it as all her other insta pics are her, good friends, or nature pictures. This person wouldn't have been a good friend, Corinna had been in NYC for less than a month.
She may have been just high, could also be someone else was on her account.
Oh ok thank you! I watched the documentary twice but must have missed it or forgotten. I read an older news article that made it sound like there was still some question that it could be her. Thanks again for the clarification. Yes, I think that one of the things that bugged me about that post was that is was very different from new home and Pumpkin Spices posts from earlier. My thoughts were that someone else posted it, but the other point you mentioned definitely may have been the case as well.

I think Yhovanno Peguero is out again soon. He's the one she wanted to go see after leaving the motel and he was very shady when confronted in the Missing episode.
I personally don't think Ishi had anything to do with her going missing (aside from keeping her stuff and not making sure she was ok).
Also seen talk about Rex Heuermann being possibly responsible but that usually happens when a serial killer is identified.
Either way, Corinna was VERY vulnerable if she didn't have money or ID and no family or real friends nearby. If Peguero did refuse to see her she may have been desperate and hooked up with anyone.
So sad she ended up in that situation :(

Oh, I don’t think Peguero refused to see Corinna, I think he saw her, harmed her (or had friends harm her), made the Facebook phone call to cover his tracks, and figured that would be the end of it.

Who had the most to lose? Peguero. He was already in trouble with the law when arrested for beating Corinna, and he knew he’d do time if she could testify against him at an injunction/order of protection hearing.

Remember the clip from Missing where Corinna’s mom asked him about Corinna’s whereabouts? That smug jerk claimed the domestic violence case was dismissed for lack of evidence. BS. The case was dismissed because the victim couldn’t testify, and why couldn’t she? Because Peguero and company (say, where is Marcus McWright these days?) allegedly/could have killed her.

Is it possible that Corinna was trafficked after September 20, 2017? Yes. Is it likely given that she has a distinctive tattoo and no one has come forward in 7 years saying they were with a girl who had that tattoo? Probably not.

Follow the clues - her phone last pinged in Jamaica Queens. Look in the water/marshy areas near JFK, Baysley Pond Park, or the belt parkway from JFK to Brooklyn.

Someone Knows Something, and I believe that someone (or handful of someones) is a Peguero cohort in Jamaica Queens, Brooklyn, or is familiar with & navigates both with ease. And, it’s probably someone who now fears Peguero and will likely leave town when Peguero is freed. Cowards of a feather flock together but to only a certain point.

Last edited:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sapphire13