Identified! Canada - Rosedale, Toronto, BlkFem (Afr mix), 4-7, in constr dumpster, PMI sum/fall'21, 2 May 2022 - Neveah Tucker

Started thread..

Established thread, arrest.
Good stuff

Remembering little girl found in Rosedale dumpster in 2022​

Investigators are still trying to identify the youngster one year after the grisly discovery

update just now on the news. Toronto police Insp. Hank Idsinga said a specific tip and genetic geneology. Little angel is Naveah Tucker of Toronto. Born May 8, 2017. She is believed to have been just shy of 5 years old. They told her mother today. No cause of death. This may become a homicide case. No further comment. Watch for a long interview. He said somebody else may be a potential victim. Omg maybe her Mom was the victim who gave birth to this baby girl. I think we all wondered about that. JMO. @dotr

“At this time no arrests have been made and no charges have been laid.”

Idsinga said a tip from the community helped lead to her identification, along with DNA and genetic testing.

It’s still unclear how Tucker died.

“The pathologist wasn’t able to identify a cause of death so we’re not saying it’s a homicide,” Idsinga said. “We will see where the investigation takes us … it’s definitely in our minds that this could still potentially become a homicide case.”

Idsinga said police notified Tucker’s mother “just today,” but added that he wouldn’t “comment on the status of her mother in our investigation.”

ot did I miss the spelling of this angel's first name? I thought I heard Naveah not Neveah. I would like to know for my own thoughts, and for my Mom's prayer box they all pray for at the services she attends every Sunday. Thanks

I am confused, because the age of the little girl doesn't fit at all, but it looks like "our" Neveah, only younger.
When I googled the boyfriend with his aliases and when I put a "Porsche Cayenne" to his name, I got a car sale Da..s in Lethbridge/Alberta. So I hopped from Florida to Canada in a flash, maybe coincidentially of course. ;) I need a little helper, I think. Is there some connection or not?

I am confused, because the age of the little girl doesn't fit at all, but it looks like "our" Neveah, only younger.
When I googled the boyfriend with his aliases and when I put a "Porsche Cayenne" to his name, I got a car sale Da..s in Lethbridge/Alberta. So I hopped from Florida to Canada in a flash, maybe coincidentially of course. ;) I need a little helper, I think. Is there some connection or not?
Hmm... I'm not sure. The first name Nevaeh is currently very popular (especially in black communities), and the last name Tucker is common.

I'm happy this girl now has a name. What I'm unsure of is HOW do LE know who the mother is? I know DNA led to the girl's name but perhaps I missed how they linked the child to the mother. Can anyone help fill me in? Thanks in advance. Such a horrific story. Hoping Neveah finds peace and justice.

I'm happy this girl now has a name. What I'm unsure of is HOW do LE know who the mother is? I know DNA led to the girl's name but perhaps I missed how they linked the child to the mother. Can anyone help fill me in? Thanks in advance. Such a horrific story. Hoping Nevaeh finds peace and justice.

One article said that science plus some tips led to the discovery of her name, so maybe a witness helped identify her and her mother.

I'm happy this girl now has a name. What I'm unsure of is HOW do LE know who the mother is? I know DNA led to the girl's name but perhaps I missed how they linked the child to the mother. Can anyone help fill me in? Thanks in advance. Such a horrific story. Hoping Neveah finds peace and justice.

From dotr above: Idsinga said a tip from the community helped lead to her identification, along with DNA and genetic testing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back