Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a feeling that he isn't just the father's roommate and there's a deeper connection between him and the family. Also, why isn't the person (or people) who legally has custody of the missing child pleading for her safe return and keeping her name and face out there by talking to the media? The only person speaking on Audrii's behalf is her biological mother who doesn't have custody of her and has zero contact with her. Isn't that sad?
Exactly what I was thinking.

Audrii lives with her father, grandmother, and this Don creep who is a friend/roommate of the father. We haven't heard anything from the father, nor seen his picture...as far as I know.
Should have made myself clear. I know he has custody, but I haven't seen him on videos or begging for his little girl to be returned. Have you seen anything?

They absolutely will be, and already are (although it's considered not victim friendly here). It's just the way it goes when a known child predator is allowed in close contact with an underaged child. Folks have honest, legitimate questions and opinions about that.

jmo
I feel like it's the same as a parent leaving a loaded gun around a child. JMO

MOO: The state of Texas will bring down the hammer here and this will legally net out similarly to how the Athena Strand case is unfolding, not too far away and not too long ago - just 14 months ago. Astounding.

1708214667165.jpeg

*firearm theft & assault 11/26/23:

McDougal-Don-Steven-1.jpg

• McDougal, Don Steven – Possession of a Controlled Substance

McDougal-Don-Steven.jpg

• McDougal, Don Steven – Aggravated Assault

*this dude has so many, the list goes on…

View attachment 484097

*firearm theft & assault 11/26/23:

McDougal-Don-Steven-1.jpg

• McDougal, Don Steven – Possession of a Controlled Substance

So this guy is homeless when he's arrested in November of 2023 and in just 2 and 1/2 months, he's found a place to live and the 11 year old daughter living at the residence with her father turns up missing. What are the odds that this guy answered an ad and was heretofore unknown to the father?

moo

So this guy is homeless when he's arrested in November of 2023 and in just 2 and 1/2 months, he's found a place to live and the 11 year old daughter living at the residence with her father turns up missing. What are the odds that this guy answered an ad and was heretofore unknown to the father?

moo
It was earlier stated that this guy is a best friend of the father. Whether they became best friends after Nov, 2023, I have no clue.

I want to know, where is the father? I started later on today to follow but I haven't see him. Can someone point me to him?
I'm interested to know where grandmother is. It's been stated on here that she is the one with custody and responsibility of A, where is she? Why is she allowing that type of person to live in her home and put A at risk like this?
MOO

moo
Could be, we don't know anything about father or living conditions. Or Mother.

But lots of photos of beautiful, healthy looking child. No reports that LE had been called out.

Hi are there any articles about him being a child predator? And that her family knew this?;thank you
I haven’t checked all his arrests yet but there was this:

STATE
THE STATE OF TEXAS
CHARGE INFORMATION
CHARGES: MCDOUGAL, DON STEVENSTATUTE LEVEL DATE
1. ENTICING A CHILD25.04THIRD DEGREE FELONY03/31/2007
2. ENTICING A CHILD25.04THIRD DEGREE FELONY03/31/2007
EVENTS & ORDERS OF THE COURT
DISPOSITIONS
09/08/2008DISPOSITION (JUDICIAL OFFICER: HUFSTETLER, K. RANDALL)
1. ENTICING A CHILD
GUILTY
2. ENTICING A CHILD
GUILTY
09/08/2008PLEA (JUDICIAL OFFICER: HUFSTETLER, K. RANDALL)
1. ENTICING A CHILD
NOLO CONTENDERE
2. ENTICING A CHILD
NOLO CONTENDERE
09/08/2008SENTENCED - PRISON (JUDICIAL OFFICER: HUFSTETLER, K. RANDALL)
1. ENTICING A CHILD
CONFINEMENT TO COMMENCE 09/08/2008
2 YEARS , TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE-INSTITUTIONAL DIVISION, TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
JAIL CREDIT 527 DAYS
2. ENTICING A CHILD
2 YEARS , TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE-INSTITUTIONAL DIVISION, TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF CRIMINAL JUSTICE
JAIL CREDIT 527 DAYS

moo
Where does it say he's homeless? In this case from October 2023- he lists his home address - same as Audrii's.

STATE
THE STATE OF TEXAS
CHARGE INFORMATION
CHARGES: MCDOUGAL, DON STEVENSTATUTELEVELDATE
1.ENTICING A CHILD25.04THIRD DEGREE FELONY03/31/2007
2.ENTICING A CHILD25.04THIRD DEGREE FELONY03/31/2007
DISPOSITIONS
1. ENTICING A CHILD
GUILTY
2. ENTICING A CHILD
GUILTY
1. ENTICING A CHILD
NOLO CONTENDERE
2. ENTICING A CHILD
NOLO CONTENDERE
1. ENTICING A CHILD
JAIL CREDIT 527 DAYS
2. ENTICING A CHILD
JAIL CREDIT 527 DAYS
I don’t understand why you wouldn’t have to register as a sex offender for this offense. We have to do better as a society

Hi are there any articles about him being a child predator? And that her family knew this?;thank you

STATE
THE STATE OF TEXAS
CHARGE INFORMATION
CHARGES: MCDOUGAL, DON STEVENSTATUTELEVELDATE
1.ENTICING A CHILD25.04THIRD DEGREE FELONY03/31/2007
2.ENTICING A CHILD25.04THIRD DEGREE FELONY03/31/2007
DISPOSITIONS
1. ENTICING A CHILD
GUILTY
2. ENTICING A CHILD
GUILTY
1. ENTICING A CHILD
NOLO CONTENDERE
2. ENTICING A CHILD
NOLO CONTENDERE
1. ENTICING A CHILD
JAIL CREDIT 527 DAYS
2. ENTICING A CHILD
JAIL CREDIT 527 DAYS
I looked up the statute and that's essentially interfering with custody. Not the same as being a predator.

Was it confirmed that the Grandma owns the home?
Grandmother apparently has custody and responsibility for A as stated on here.
I haven't seen it mentioned whether she owns/rents etc but it is stated on here that she has custody and responsibility therefore she should be keeping A safe from that type of person, the POI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim