Kicked off flight for being too gorgeous

Hmm I think they are definately cute girls. Not ugly by no means. They are the kind of pretty that I see everyday though. Nothing special. To be honest there hasn't been anyone lately that I would say is 'too beautiful'.. Let me think about it for a minute.... :crazy:

Hmm I think they are definately cute girls. Not ugly by no means. They are the kind of pretty that I see everyday though. Nothing special. To be honest there hasn't been anyone lately that I would say is 'too beautiful'.. Let me think about it for a minute.... :crazy:

I'll help ya, Sadie. Helmet Head, Dingo. Right? No need to think on that one. LOL

Youre a riot Filly:crazy: :blowkiss:

Tanks, Dingo. Just don't be calling me a "cracker". Different meaning over here. Oh mighty helmet head.

OMGosh..that dark haired girl was chunky and had a wart on her face! She isn't pretty at all.:eek: The blonde haired girl was cute..but nothing special. As my children say..."Your Momma has been lying to you!" ;)

Yeah I noticed the chunky-ness too..You can't tell in the pictures though. What did John Candy say about the principal with the mole on her face? hehehe

Yeah I noticed the chunky-ness too..You can't tell in the pictures though. What did John Candy say about the principal with the mole on her face? hehehe
OMGosh..I LOVED the movie Uncle Buck. It was sooo funny!:crazy:

Total attention *advertiser censored*. It sounds like she expected special treatment right away by asking for water as soon as she sat down.

Are these two from a very small town? This was on out local morning news yesterday (WGN 9 - Chicagoland in case anyone else saw) They had a field day with it, it was very funny. These chicks are definitely delusional if they honestly think they look different from most girls their age.

I would not say they are ugly but they are not exceptionally beautiful either.
Seems to me that they were taken off the plane for acting like idiots.

Seems to me that they were taken off the plane for acting like idiots.

I agree.. They obviously have the attitude that they think are "better" than most... They probably acted that way, demanded to be treated that way - and after having their spoiled brat fest, needed to be removed.

Even if they were decent looking before , their attitudes have made them ugly! :bang:

OMGosh..that dark haired girl was chunky and had a wart on her face! She isn't pretty at all.:eek: The blonde haired girl was cute..but nothing special. As my children say..."Your Momma has been lying to you!" ;)
lol the wart was standing out to me too. you are right, someone has been built wayyy up... its the "you're special" culture our kids have been raised in.
i really think that is why so many kids are not respectful these days. look at other generations. they would never dream of acting the way my generation does.

They sound like they're using lines from Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion. They were delusional, too.

THAT must be why I was stuck in the Tampa airport for 6 hours on Monday. They just wouldn't let me on the plane. Doncha just hate it when that happens?

Yeah, there's a rat somewhere waiting to gnaw that thing off.

ROFLMAO.

Eve

This reminds me of the commercial from years ago - "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful". LOL

These girls are living in a dreamworld. They were probably kicked off the flight for being obnoxious. :bang:

Someone, somewhere has built up their mega egos bigtime! :banghead:

BTW, the girl with the dark hair has bad skin. :silenced:

"I mean like nobody else on the palin looked like us...."

Maybe they were the ugly ones :eek:

I, for one, do believe that they were kicked off for being pretty... pretty obnoxious, that is!

In watching the video and seeing the pictures these girls had to supply the news channel with, I'm wondering if these 2 had a plan right from the beginning to be so delibertly obnoxious the airline would be forced to act like they did. Some people will do anything for their 15 minutes. It would be interesting to hear what the other passengers had to say.

I agree with other posters here, these girls have way to high of an oppinion of themselves, perhaps they thought by dreaming this up they'd be offered a spread in Playboy or Hustler? It wasn't all that long ago when 1 woman was kicked off a plane because they said she was dressed to sexy, she got a lot of publicity for that.

VB

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FloridaThemisProject
Back