WalMart Sells X-Rated Straws?

I would never add my two bits to this thread, because I only have one bit and Mrs. might want it again some day. And I wouldn't add my Stan, even if I had one.

bawaaaaaa :crazy: :crazy:

Funny plate...

I just found this thread and was laughing out loud at the posts. But what I find the FUNNIEST is that WalMart actually PULLED THESE FROM THE SHELVES. What possessed this woman to make a phone call like that??LOLOL... It's a buck 69....just throw them away. BUT WAIT!! Why were they $1.69?? Why not $1.70?? Hmmmmm....

The mind boggles. See, it's those damn subliminal messages. Coincidence? Surely not.

I was willing, at great personal sacrifice might I add, to conduct some scientific research just to see if I could find one that looked like the straws. But, then the words "sexual harassment" were thrown around and the fiance threatened to make me sleep in the dog's crate. It was all in the name of science I told them, but nobody was buying it.

The mind boggles. See, it's those damn subliminal messages. Coincidence? Surely not.

I was willing, at great personal sacrifice might I add, to conduct some scientific research just to see if I could find one that looked like the straws. But, then the words "sexual harassment" were thrown around and the fiance threatened to make me sleep in the dog's crate. It was all in the name of science I told them, but nobody was buying it.

You showed them my comment with the video clip first, didn't you? Ya gotta hide that from them, so they won't catch on to your wicked ulterior motives, and will think you are just a good little scientist and not really an evil librarian girl. ;)

Funny plate...

I just found this thread and was laughing out loud at the posts. But what I find the FUNNIEST is that WalMart actually PULLED THESE FROM THE SHELVES. What possessed this woman to make a phone call like that??LOLOL... It's a buck 69....just throw them away. BUT WAIT!! Why were they $1.69?? Why not $1.70?? Hmmmmm....

Can you imagine being the manager on duty that day?! :bang:

Now THESE look like penises.
http://www.monsterparties.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=2400&strPageHistory=related (probably not safe for work/children/uptight moms)

http://www.monsterparties.co.uk/product.asp?P_ID=2400&strPageHistory=related (probably not safe for work/children/uptight moms)

Oh we bought those for my sisters friend's Bachelorette party!!

Could have saved tons had we known Walmart sold them for 1.69!!

I showed hubby this thread and he cracked up.

In particular he liked capps post #3 "Well, that would be considered fun-shaped. I know ..I'm bad.lol."

You know,as I was putting my groceries away yesterday,I noticed when I had grapefruits in my hand,and put them together,they looked exactly liked a full bodied woman's breast. Needless to say,I called the grocery store immediately,and demanded they pull all grapefruits from the store.

So,you all can sleep easily tonight knowing that hopefully we will not have to look at two grapefruits together ever again!

You know,as I was putting my groceries away yesterday,I noticed when I had grapefruits in my hand,and put them together,they looked exactly liked a full bodied woman's breast. Needless to say,I called the grocery store immediately,and demanded they pull all grapefruits from the store.

So,you all can sleep easily tonight knowing that hopefully we will not have to look at two grapefruits together ever again!

WHEW!! What a relief I was sooo stressed about that!! (And really worried about what might happen to other families with kids a little older than Ashlynn.)

WHEW!! What a relief I was sooo stressed about that!! (And really worried about what might happen to other families with kids a little older than Ashlynn.)

That's right Amraann,I did it for the little kids of the world. :)

Happy Easter!

You need to call back and ask them to remove all single bananas. And kumquats, just because the name sounds dirty.

And don't forget passion fruit. Kids shouldn't know anything about passion until they're at least 21.

Hello, WalMart may I help you?

Yes, I'm very upset because I bought some fun straws that look like male privates and I don't want my daughter sucking on one and oh by the way I don't like the way you arrange your beach balls either and I think your Spider Man toys are sexist and degrading to women too and....

Hold while I transfer you to Amanda Huggenkiss in our Adult Toy Department....

:boohoo:

Hey y'all - I was in WalMart today (which is rare in and of itself, but Target was closed) and I searched high and low for those straws.

I was going to leave a few on my husband's pillow in hopes of getting lucky tonight.:woohoo:

Alas, I just found plain old single cell phallic straws.......

As my way of helping, I've told Mrs. that I'll do all the shopping from now on. Thanks for the tip!

No problem ,anything to help out the new "plain obnoxious super moderator," :)

Poor lady better stay clear of the meat dept. What with chicken breasts, rump roasts and for heavens sakes Jimmy Dean has his sausage right out there on display!

Poor lady better stay clear of the meat dept. What with chicken breasts, rump roasts and for heavens sakes Jimmy Dean has his sausage right out there on display!

I know! And Jimmy Dean is 79 years old! EWWW!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cdawn
Back