Caylee Anthony 2 year old #21 General Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.helpfindcaylee.com/

STILL THE WRONG NUMBER FOR THE TIP LINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just emailed the host of the Caylee's website http://www.helpfindcaylee.com at sguiliano@atlantic.net and told the person to correct the website with the correct tipline.

I also sent a message to the Anthony's on the helpfindcayle and TOLD THEM to put in the correct tip line number. NO WONDER no one is getting through to the tip line, you have two different numbers on the webpage.

Is there somebody that can be called about that?
If you or someone can post the number, I'll call and see if I can get them to fix it. I know another poster called on Friday, I think it was.

This is being handled horribly!
GO LOOK FOR CAYLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

GET YOUR INFO RIGHT.....HOW HARD CAN THIS BE???:mad:
I don't think they want it changed for some reason. Hmmm...I agree they want the tips possibly to go right to them and not to LE for that site. Which site is it on actually? I mean there are so many now that are the same...but who had it originally?

I brought this from lilgres different thread..
I don't get why the Anthonys didn't come out while everyone was there for this vigil? Why wait until the 2 churches left?

I have goosebumps from that vigil chant. That's something I have never experienced before.
I wonder if this could be because they are Jehovah witness'? Not that the religion matters but only b/c of that story about the gm in NY that couldnt get the g parents to allow her to see the grandaughter of her son Jesus?? I still am not sure that really has anything at all to do with this.. I dont think it has a single thing to do with Caylee missing, but wonder if maybe Cindy and Casey have been trying to keep her away from her paternal grandparents.

I heard on Fox earlier this morning a reporter saying the shovel was a nothing. Casey used the shovel before Caylee went missing. The shovel is no longer a part of the case according to him.

I also sent a message to the Anthony's on the helpfindcayle and TOLD THEM to put in the correct tip line number.

That's awful you had to tell them what to do. I guess that is what it takes! What is going on with this investigation??? :mad:

Where is GM and GF today? At the Publix? On Fox this morning while the reporter was live you could see GM being interviewed in the driveway in the background. Where is that interview and what did she say? Couldn't see the call letters or channel number of the reporters.

For those of you in Orlando - especially in the vicinity - are they (anyone - LE or just organized groups) looking for Caylee? Any helipcopters - anything? I saw yesterday that people were posting there are no current searches going on? I find that odd. IMO if they think Caylee is deceased - then they need to find the body - if they think she is alive - well she has to be somewhere.

I live in Orlando, right up the street from the Amscot and I have not seen any searches or helicopters around (I have not heard of any searches either). I was at the Publix on Saturday and the GF and Lee were there handing out flyers.

Thank you! Do you happen to also know the incorrect number too?

the website says both numbers. In large bold it says 1800432... not 423.
in smaller text lower down it says the right one.

okay, so I finally read the myspace/facebook comments. WOW! is all I can say in regards to Casey....and to you guys...my oh my have you done your homework! I truly hope the investigators have access to this info or have found it. Has anyone called the tip line before in regards to what all you have found?

One comment sticks out to me from Cindy...
July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

#1 I think this shows only that Casey was KEEPING Caylee from Cindy...and it comes across that's how she viewed it as well.

#2 It says "Caylee is missing" at the top because on Myspace whatever your name has been changed to is the way it reads when someone views your comments. In other words they changed to that title recently...doesn't mean that was the headline she used when it was written...there is nothing there that says she knows she was missing

Personally, I think Cindy was planning on going for custody of Caylee and little miss priss got ticked off and said "I will show her" and took off with the baby....and Cindy may have been concerned for caylee but never would have imagined she was really missing...I really feel she thought Casey was just playing games with her to just "get her back" and was intentionally keeping her away....THUS tying in the whole 911 phone call where GMA says "I've already given you a month." Sure it could be taken another way...but it seems to make more sense that she felt Casey was keeping her from her for a month and she was fed up.

Leaves without warning....far cry from "she said she was going on a mini-vacation and to Tampa for training"

okay, so I finally read the myspace/facebook comments. WOW! is all I can say in regards to Casey....and to you guys...my oh my have you done your homework! I truly hope the investigators have access to this info or have found it. Has anyone called the tip line before in regards to what all you have found?

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

#1 I think this shows only that Casey was KEEPING Caylee from Cindy...and it comes across that's how she viewed it as well.

#2 It says "Caylee is missing" at the top because on Myspace whatever your name has been changed to is the way it reads when someone views your comments. In other words they changed to that title recently...doesn't mean that was the headline she used when it was written...there is nothing there that says she knows she was missing

Personally, I think Cindy was planning on going for custody of Caylee and little miss priss got ticked off and said "I will show her" and took off with the baby....and Cindy may have been concerned for caylee but never would have imagined she was really missing...I really feel she thought Casey was just playing games with her to just "get her back" and was intentionally keeping her away....THUS tying in the whole 911 phone call where GMA says "I've already given you a month." Sure it could be taken another way...but it seems to make more sense that she felt Casey was keeping her from her for a month and she was fed up.

I don't see that comment written by Cindy on July 3rd in her comment section any longer. It has been REMOVED!!!!!!! OR was this comment written by Cindy and put on Casey's MYSpace page?

I don't think they want it changed for some reason. Hmmm...I agree they want the tips possibly to go right to them and not to LE for that site. Which site is it on actually? I mean there are so many now that are the same...but who had it originally?

I don't know but remember when Jackie Peterson slipped in her own hotline number?:mad:
I'll call some people I know in Orlando that can look in to it I don't get the right response.

Maybe he's been bombarded with messages from people (and the media) badgering him about who he is and what his real connection to Casey is.

That's what I think. I don't think it's suspicious that he replaced it with a photo of Caylee. He obviously has interest in the case. He went to see Casey about it, and he's had Casey and Caylee in his status message for a week or so..

I think he doesn't have anything to do with anything. He was just trying to reach out to someone he once had a crush on, or looked up to, in my opinion. I think he probably name dropped Mike Walker because Mike Walker was popular, and an athlete, and he was trying to link himself to Casey in some way.

I

FlBeachDawg, Welcome to WS.

I am glad you brought that back up. After reading it again, I noticed that she already mentions the huge amount of money stolen which I didn't realize that Cindy knew about until later on. If she knew back on July 3rd...why didn't she report the car as stolen and have her arrested for the theft then? Not that it would have prevented Caylee's disappearance, but they possibly would have had a slightly better chance to find her instead of waiting until the 15th or 16th of July.

This post from Cindy has always bothered me a great deal.

I live in Orlando, right up the street from the Amscot and I have not seen any searches or helicopters around (I have not heard of any searches either). I was at the Publix on Saturday and the GF and Lee were there handing out flyers.
Thankx Mom - what is your take on that? Do you also find it odd that there are no searches being conducted, reported on, asking for volunteers? I mean I know how big Orlando is but there are specific areas - like around the "nanny's apartment complex - where Casey was supposedly right across the street from" - around the Amscot, other places where it was known that Casey had been?

You would think that Cindy would have checked the # when that so called caller called her directly about seeing Caylee at the airport. It should have been corrected then!!!!
They are taking a big chance with someone that might have information finding Caylee. That's just crazy!

Prayers for Caylee!

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

The word jealousy jumps out at me because I have always thought that Casey was jealous of the way Cindy treated Caylee. ETA...the recorded jail call...."all they want is Caylee back".

I agree about them not giving the correct tip #.
If that is the case, well, they are one misguided bunch. jmo
What are they so afraid of? or who?

Edited to highlight posting only..

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing

What I find most interesting about that post is the "NO MONEY, NO FUTURE" comment. That statement alone leaves me to believe that Cindy knew Casey was not employed (and then did not/would not have a need for a Nanny). Which then contradicts her statements at the bond hearing.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member