Caylee Anthony 2 year old General Discussion #52

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that is why the Cindy visit was cancelled - they have to get Casey to the courthouse - that is where they charge them right? Or do they take them somewhere else?

Actually, some can be charged via video camera.

I am glad they are finally charging her with those 3 crimes. At least it will shut her dumb brother up from saying 'Casey hasn't been charged with 'ANY N THING'. This should shut his trap.

Why would Cindy say, "Casey knows why" the visit was cancelled??? I am thinking it has nothing to do with her charges. Its either, she lied to her dad about her giving the letter to Baiz and that is really pizzing off her family or that they know Caylee is dead. Why else would she not visit her? IF it was indeed due to charges, I don't think Cindy would say, "Casey knows why." jmo

Where did you see something on Channel 6 regarding Grandpa taking out the trash? I just looked all over the website and didn't see anything.

Also, what do you mean by "IF" that's what they said ? I just stated that this is what they said. I watched it myself on the news and I "heard" exactly what that desk reporter said. And they did say "a bag of stuffed animals".

I guess maybe I should keep quiet about what they are actually saying on the local news here, and just read quietly.
:bang:
Someone mentioned channel 7 i did not find it on 6? have not looked on 7

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...78229&sspn=0.027172,0.038452&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

POINT A IS GRANDPARENTS HOUSE.... POINT B IS AMSCOT POINT C IS A BOUNDRY OF WHERE THEY ARE SEARCHING AND POINT D IS HWERE I SAW THREE DEPUTIES AROUND A VACANT LOT.... THEY ARE CIRCLING THE HELICOPTER IN THE BLUE BOX.....

UPDATE POINT E IS that tattoo parlor
Do you know where the impound lot was that George picked the car up from? And is that anywhere near all these other points?

Why would Cindy say, "Casey knows why" the visit was cancelled??? I am thinking it has nothing to do with her charges. Its either, she lied to her dad about her giving the letter to Baiz and that is really pizzing off her family or that they know Caylee is dead. Why else would she not visit her? IF it was indeed due to charges, I don't think Cindy would say, "Casey knows why." jmo
The charges are coming down and Baez does not want her to speak any further.

Could be several things. Maybe the truth is out, maybe she is being transferred to the courthouse, or maybe she is refusing to see her mother (similar to her refusal of friends visits).

r we assuming Casey refused the visits?? It is possible that the Corrections department has limited her visits to family only.

I will go out on a limb here and guess Cindy is mad at her for lying about sending the letter she was supposed to write, in which I saw earlier on Fox that Casey is NOT on suicide watch.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sad...78229&sspn=0.027172,0.038452&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=13

POINT A IS GRANDPARENTS HOUSE.... POINT B IS AMSCOT POINT C IS A BOUNDRY OF WHERE THEY ARE SEARCHING AND POINT D IS HWERE I SAW THREE DEPUTIES AROUND A VACANT LOT.... THEY ARE CIRCLING THE HELICOPTER IN THE BLUE BOX.....

UPDATE POINT E IS that tattoo parlor
Thanks.

Do we have Tony's address? Craig Rivera held up a map on Geraldo the other night showing that it was very close to the Amscot, but I don't remember seeing a street address.

Where did you see something on Channel 6 regarding Grandpa taking out the trash? I just looked all over the website and didn't see anything.

Also, what do you mean by "IF" that's what they said ? I just stated that this is what they said. I watched it myself on the news and I "heard" exactly what that desk reporter said. And they did say "a bag of stuffed animals".

I guess maybe I should keep quiet about what they are actually saying on the local news here, and just read quietly.

The Anthony family was seen throwing out a number of stuffed animals, Tuesday, but Lee Anthony said those were toys that had been donated to the family during the ordeal, and none belonged to Caylee.......

http://www.wftv.com/news/17099420/detail.html

WTH??? So you're throwing these donated items in the trash - items that people thoughtfully donated???? Makes NO sense!

Maybe those stuffed animals were items left at their house when caylee went missing. many people set up shrines at homes where this has happened or in certain areas and bring things like this. It would have been nice if George donated them to an children's hospital or something like that tho!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members