Casey Anthony General Discussion Thread #154

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe its the lawn or Cindy! Yea, LE repellant. Loved hearing Cindy say that LE broke into her house and she thought they were there because she called about the protestors!

I can hear my late dear mom saying...Tracy, dont take delight in another person misery!! Sorry ma!
Did Cindy really say that? If she did, she has NO IDEA what breaking into a house is. LE had every right to kick in the door if they so choose to do that. They were quite respectful even though they didn't have to be.

Not directing this at anyone in particular, but in case anyone has knowledge about the TES search. DO NOT POST SEARCH LOCATIONS, they keep it discreet to avoid perpetrators moving the body where they have already searched. Since we don't know for sure there is no accomplice lets not discuss locations.

Cindy, Cindy, Cindy. :rolleyes:

She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

"They were grandstanding last night. They forced their way into my house," said Cindy. "I thought they were responding to a 911 call I made about the protesters."
where did you see cindy saying that please?

This family doesn't seem to have a circle.

Gosh...I've noticed the same thing from the beginning.

No close friends to be with them during this horrible time.

The closest I've seen a neighbor come is keeping George from smacking Little Dude yesterday.

Where are family members? My god, if my family member or close friend had a missing grandchild, I'd be there daily to bring food, give hugs, help take calls and such.

No one's stepped up. Cindy says it's because she's told them not to get involved. Well, that wouldn't keep me away, if my niece, cousin, etc were missing.

If Casey had given up information like she said she would none of this would be happening.<snip>

If Cindy & George had not found out their car was towed away how long would Casey have waited to tell them about Caylee?<snip>

Also, it is without a doubt that Amy would have had to charge her for theft also before long.

If Casey had just had the backbone to say she was abandoning her daughter and her parents could raise her none of this would be happening.

I don't think Casey had any intention of telling them. I think all the Blanchard park references, the phone lost there, her mother being worried about her jogging there after the June 9th killing of the jogger, and leaving her purse in the car when she abandoned it (like the victims car at Blanchard)... I think she was planning on leaving the car at Blanchard and dissappearing, but didn't have the follow through or the resources to finish it.

I wonder if there are more theft charges coming. Anyone who got their money back from the bank (Cindy and Greatgrandma) would have had to sign the same form Amy did which gives the bank the right to pursue criminal charges.

Cindy Anthony echoed those statements Saturday. She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

ODD - There was someone in chat last night spewing the same thing very shortly after the arrest went down
JB mentioned they wouldn't tell his client what she was being arrested on. I find that hard to believe.

just wondering if anyone caught cindy earlier last night being asked by a woman outside their home if she had spoken with casey about where caylee might be and cindy stated that casey doesn't know and went on with her remarks; however, when her attorney was speaking last night, he stated that she does know but now is not the proper time to disclose this info!
was that a slip?

:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Baez is a liar too. Bet Casey has told him zip too. She's just using him to get out of the house imo

Cindy Anthony echoed those statements Saturday. She said deputies arrived at the house without a warrant and told her they were taking Casey to a safe place.

ODD - There was someone in chat last night spewing the same thing very shortly after the arrest went down

Who was that do you remember?

Not so odd.... several of Cindy's tirades at the press have said things that we've discussed on here that weren't being reported by any press we could find (while we were discussing them). I'm SURE they are on here reading what we say. JB would be stupid if he didn't especially considering we've been mentioned by the press on national news websites.

Not directing this at anyone in particular, but in case anyone has kinowledge about the TES search. DO NOT POST SEARCH LOCATIONS, they keep it discreet to avoid perpetrators moving the body where they have already searched. Since we don't know for sure there is no accomplice lets not discuss locations.
Excellent point.

I read somewhere that the bonding company would decide next week wiether to reinstate the bond ?????????? this is strange

This has bugged me for a long time - does Cindy not understand the purpose of 911? It is for life threatening emergencies!! Not a stolen car, not "my daughter needs to be arrested" (missing child - definitely call 911!) and NOT for protesters! Cindy uses 911 as her personal hotline to police. Mr. Litig8r is a firefighter, and you would not believe the stupid calls they have to respond to (I have a headache, my knee hurts, etc.) 911 IS FOR LIFE THREATENING EMERGENCIES!!!!!

I'm a firefighter, too. I called once because I had a cow on my porch. It was a big cow, and it was angry.

This family doesn't seem to have a circle.

Yes, you are right. And that is truly sad. They have always managed Caseys problems..and now they cant. And now nobody is in their corner.

Sad. It is their own doing but still sad.

There are ways to get around that but I know Casey doesn't know them. A normal reformat and refill won't work and reformat, etc., I'll grant you.
I thought the deletions were made on the online page, not her actual computer.

George is probably making a scene since LE pulled up on his lawn yesterday.:waitasec:

I thought of that too when they pulled up like that!! My hubby would have had a cow if they pulled up on our yard like that!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny