Statement from Cindy about TM and LP

What about a petition that we all sign to show our support, I know they want donations but for the people that can't this would be a way to let Tim know how much he is appreciated.

Just a Thought I know by reading all these posters almost all would sign it I think.
Tim you are are hope that we all believe in. Keep searching for that angel Caylee. Thank You

"LP and TM came to me under false pretenses...TM misrepresented his intentions, and is falsely accusing me of not cooperating with him, when it is evident his motives were to obtain publicity for his organization at the expense of exploiting my granddaughter's disappearance."

From WFTV.

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Full statement at link.

Spoken by someone with something to hide. Blame the other guy.
I'm going to wash her mouth out with Ivory Soap!

Hey, I was one of 'those people'. I did feel sorry for Cindy, and I felt that people were being too harsh on her. When she pulled her cr*p the other day, telling Tim she had a credible tip in Dallas just to try to get the search by the airport stopped, I realized how wrong I was, and I admitted it. I felt the way I did because up to that point I saw a woman desperately grasping at straws to deny her granddaughter was dead. What she pulled with the so-called tip to me was inexcusable.
And BTW, I don't see anything wrong with trying to extend compassion to someone in a situation like this. I changed my mind, and I'm sure several others have over the last few days. Some haven't, and more power to them, I just assume they have kinder hearts than I.
Lanie

I agree, I was one of "those people" too but her comment about Tim Miller was too much. She's just too hateful. I've already said what I had to say in this thread. I hope TES finds Caylee soon.

Here we go again!

http://www.local6.com/news/17393373/detail.html

$500K Bond Posted For Casey Anthony
Woman's Daughter Last Seen In Mid-June

POSTED: 4:49 pm EDT September 4, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, will again leave jail after her $500,000 bond was posted, Local 6 News reported.

anger, and lashing out is one of the processes in grieving.
Tim can handle it.
LP said he would post bond for Casey only if she tells them where Caylee's body is. This I'm sure is what set Cindy off on this lastest explosion. I feel sad for this family. Caylee truly is a beautiful child. I don't know what I'd do if I were her. I hope I wouldn't be like her, but I'm glad she finally has some counsel. She needs it. She just may end up in jail, or sued before this is over. I don't know if she will ever recover from this.

Amen! I pray Caylee is found soon. It would be so nice if some of the donations for TES were able to go to more cases than just Caylee's.

I donated at the actual TES site, and it gave me an option of designating my donation for a specific search.
Lanie

Li_Mom - I couldn't stand it - I added to your post. Mine is in green.
The make-believe Zanny killed her. And I BET she killed her at Casey's make-believe job, with the make believe phone that is sitting on her make belive desk and following the make believe directions in the make believe script, with the help of the make believe sister and her make believe kids.... so her make-believe boss would fire her! Casey's a wonderful mother, after all.

Salem

http://www.wftv.com/news/17382107/detail.html

Late Thursday morning, Eyewitness News received a statement from Casey Anthony's mother. In an email, she blasts the bounty hunter who helped get Casey released on bond and the organizer of the search organization

The stress of everything including the new findings have erupted and taken Cindy/George hostage!!

Blasting Tim Miller and LP is ludicrous. Get it together Lady!!!:banghead:

I'm stunned!!! The depth of Cindy's contempt for LE, searchers, and society in general, knows no limits. She is an evil person.

Tim Miller operates to the highest standards, giving it his all. It's a testimony to his integrity that he remains on this search, committed to finding justice for the victim, Caylee, despite the attempts by Cindy to prevent Caylee being found.

Is anyone else spitting nails! :banghead:

Interestingly enough them getting a CRIMINAL DEFENSE attorney coincides with Cindy saying she thinks someone stole her IDENTITY.

RIGHT!! LOL

I missed this bit. Why does Cindy say that someone stole her identity? (WhoTH would want it, anyway?)

Did "someone" steal money from her bank account, or maybe charge a lot of items on credit cards with that stolen identity?

Here we go again!

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony, the mother of a missing 3-year-old Orlando girl, will again leave jail after her $500,000 bond was posted, Local 6 News reported.

I hope this is not factual. Who the hell did that. I hope not LP again. If so, I wish he would stay out of it. I am really pissed about this!!!

Tim Miller is a fine man and he and his organization has helped many families!

This latest outburst from Cindy Anthony may just be too much for Tim to handle, and he may very well pack up and leave now!

And who could blame him???

Cindy is in need of help. She has spiraled out of control, and I think she will regret these statements somewhere down the road.

I think this is Cindy's desired goal.......to bring the search to a halt by any means possible. :(

And Cindy is the evil twin....

And, I don't think anyone thought there could be another Jackie Peterson. Not only do we have another Jackie Peterson, but one that makes Jackie look tame by comparison!

Here we go again!

ARE YOU F'ING KIDDING ME????????? I know we all want to find Caylee, but how can we stop watching these shows, stop tuning in for all the craziness so the media's focus would switch back to the missing child??? NO ONE ELSE would be bonded out under these circumstances....I'm disgusted, I'm sickend and I'm about to even stop reading here b/c I CANNOT
take more of this emotional abuse. :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

My very first post! May I suggest for your consideration: Every one who has just donated to TES because they are so angry - why not send an email to the site run by the Anthony family telling them that you have donated money to TES - a very polite email saying you just want to 'help' find Caylee, and feel that TES is the organization that can do just that!

As a grandparent who rescued a 4 year-old from a stepdaughter with the identical behavioral characteristics as Casey, I urge everyone to withhold judgements regarding impulisve responses in these situations. The love and concern for a loved-one can lead you to act impulsively (i.e., throwing out memory-filled items).

My granddaughter is safe today because I broke a link in the chain of events leading to possible dissaster.

I urge you all to look beyond the hysterics and help bring the child home.

I think everyone wants to bring Caylee home, with the possible exception of her own mother, but that's the problem. How can mere strangers, even the police, really have any clue where to start, have any idea what they are really looking for if the mother won't even say truthfully and exactly where she left the child or with whom? The only people who don't seem to be looking beyond hysterics right now are some members of the child's own family, in my personal opinion.

I know that everyone here is angered by the statements made by Cindy Anthony. I'm late getting online today as real life intervened, and I was initially stunned, and shocked by Cindy's latest statement.

I've calmed down a bit now and have come to this realization........

This mess is going to get a lot worse before the tide turns and the wheels of justice start turning.

We all need to be prepared (on a daily basis) for more and more shocking statements and revelations that will anger us. They just keep coming and we need to brace ourselves to that inevitability, while knowing that in the end, justice will be served.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sammy.was.low
Back