Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

This situation has the potential to get very bad, very fast, and the tendency of people to play up to the media isn't going to help.

That's a cul-de-sac, isn't it? The cops should just block access to the street to everyone except residents. They do it all the time in Hollywood when they have shows at the Bowl.

The news stations can cover the house from the air, if there's anything going on. Fox is already doing that.

possibly pregnant? i know its' sickening.. but cant think of another reason.

Wow, it's crazy that you said that. I saw on another website someone saying about the possibility of Casey being pregnant or asked if she was pregnant. I completely laughed it off because it came from a psychics site. Please don't tell me this is the news that LP said would shock the world@! IMAGINE?? :sick::sick::sick:

That's a cul-de-sac, isn't it?
<snipped>
942008114336pmlj6.png

<<snipped>>

Only thing is, if she stays in jail, I'm one of those who thinks she should be in general population -- not isolation. That's one tool LE hasn't used yet. IMHO

I am not opposed to that either. Why should she be special?

Thanks for the map, SoCali. Blocking that end of the street would be a piece of cake, if it comes to that.

It's not as if the neighbors are going to object.

Regardless of what people think, or how they feel, it may be a good idea to start ignoring the Anthony home residents. Giving Casey attention does not emberass her, or her Mother. The media attention to them IMO feeds their egos ! They do not deserve that !

What would Casey do IF the cameras stopped ?

Peacefully seems to be the key here. The problem is they are hateful, it does nothing to help the case, it makes them look mean, and it lumps all &quot;Internet&quot; people together I am afaid.

BUT...

If for some reason I had to the power to refuse their gathering I wouldn't if they were within the law. I agree. It is our basic right in this country. Even though I DESPISE what they are doing.

However, when they want to use WS as a springboard to organize No Way.

Wise words indeed!!:bow:

This situation has the potential to get very bad, very fast, and the tendency of people to play up to the media isn't going to help.

That's a cul-de-sac, isn't it? The cops should just block access to the street to everyone except residents. They do it all the time in Hollywood when they have shows at the Bowl.

The news stations can cover the house from the air, if there's anything going on. Fox is already doing that.

I disagree with blocking off the road, but I think LE does not care either. I think they deserve every person out there. Sorry, I have ZERO SYMPATHY for them. They brought this on themselves. I think the cops hate them as much as most of us do, and I bet they don't really care about how horrible it is for the parents to endure this nonsense, and might think like me, good for them. I think people are resourceful and if they block the road, they will park elsewhere and walk in. As far as I know, people can walk down the block if they want to.

I do not see the purpose of all this for the Anthonys other than to enrage viewers and people who were searching in the weeds and mud looking for their granddaughter, when they haven't looked anywhere.

This is a HUGE SLAP IN THE FACE to the community and I think everybody has every right to feel enraged.

I have a saying, "Too bad, so sad." This is how I feel about the whole entire family.

I think they have the right to gather and protest peacefully. I think at the point that they step foot on the anthony property, they are crossing the line.

Its really a good thing that I am so far away, because Idk if I could control myself at this point. I would be one of the ones that gets in her face as she walks by or something. This woman has me so enraged at the fact that she isn't willing to just tell what happened to her precious baby.

This is sooo NOT going to be pretty.. Someone is going to get hurt.. be it one of the Anthonys or one of the protestors..

I think the street should be blocked by the police. The neighbors shouldn't have to tolerate this madness.

This is their constitutional right. I don't think they will stay there very long, most of them spent the day searching the swamps, woods, etc. for Caylee.

I am saying this with all my respect regarding protestors outside the Anthony home:

If they have the time and energy to go there and boo Casey for getting bail once again, why not donate that time and energy to Equusearch and to little Caylee?

If the child had been found and given a dignifed burial and a resting place, then I could understand 100% the luxury of time to protest outside the Anthony's home. But since the child is still out there and there are ongoing efforts - difficult efforts - to locate her, why not devote that one hour to the VICTIM, instead to narcissist Casey making her feel like a celebrity? If the protestors really are doing this for Caylee they should be out there working with Equusearch not near by the cameras! I know I am generalizing and this has nothing to do with the right of free speech and the right to assembly to peacefully protest.....but a lot of people are driven outside the Anthony home to protest not because of love for Caylee and worry but because of other primitive instincts.

While the child is missing I consider those protesters HYPOCRITES yelling to the Anthonys why they do not search for the child or tell the truth, when they could have been down assisting Tim themselves as well.

Here I said it!

:truce:

It's known that Cindy is against TES and Tim hunting for Caylee... so instead of protesting in front of the house, I have a better solution to show that people are fed up with their actions and their lack of putting Caylee first: go join up for the search! What better way to show the Anthony's that people aren't buying into their BS, and that this isn't about Casey or the rest of the family... that this is about Caylee: support TES and help bring Caylee home so Casey can be finally brought up on murder charges.

Protesting in front of their house won't help find Caylee... it won't send Casey back to jail... and if things get out of hand, the county will be the one having to foot the bill to place her in a safe house and help with security.

One thing that really worries me about the protesting: the other morning when that family showed up at the Anthony's door, they brought along kids. If people start turning up with kids to protest, tomorrow, and it gets out of hand, those children could end up getting hurt. That bothers me... :(

Regardless of what people think, or how they feel, it may be a good idea to start ignoring the Anthony home residents. Giving Casey attention does not emberass her, or her Mother. The media attention to them IMO feeds their egos ! They do not deserve that !

What would Casey do IF the cameras stopped ?
Precisely. Can you imagine how peeved Miss Casey would be if she couldn't peep out the window and see a mass of people waiting on her every move?

Block the damn street!

I disagree with blocking off the road, but I think LE does not care either. I think they deserve every person out there. Sorry, I have ZERO SYMPATHY for them. They brought this on themselves. I think the cops hate them as much as most of us do, and I bet they don't really care about how horrible it is for the parents to endure this nonsense, and might think like me, good for them. I think people are resourceful and if they block the road, they will park elsewhere and walk in. As far as I know, people can walk down the block if they want to.
It wouldn't be for the Anthonys' benefit (Casey would be pissed!), it would be for the benefit of the neighbors, who deserve to live in peace.

Blocking off a street so that only residents can drive in or out isn't that big a deal, if it's a safety issue.

I am saying this with all my respect regarding protestors outside the Anthony home:

If they have the time and energy to go there and boo Casey for getting bail once again, why not donate that time and energy to Equusearch and to little Caylee?

If the child had been found and given a dignifed burial and a resting place, then I could understand 100% the luxury of time to protest outside the Anthony's home. But since the child is still out there and there are ongoing efforts - difficult efforts - to locate her, why not devote that one hour to the VICTIM, instead to narcissist Casey making her feel like a celebrity? If the protestors really are doing this for Caylee they should be out there working with Equusearch not near by the cameras! I know I am generalizing and this has nothing to do with the right of free speech and the right to assembly to peacefully protest.....but a lot of people are driven outside the Anthony home to protest not because of love for Caylee and worry but because of other primitive instincts.

While the child is missing I consider those protesters HYPOCRITES yelling to the Anthonys why they do not search for the child or tell the truth, when they could have been down assisting Tim themselves as well.

Here I said it!

:truce:

According to the articles I read, most of the protestors were out all day SEARCHING. They probably got wind of the Cindy statement bashing TES. IMO

I cannot speak for anybody else, but i am of the opinion that Caylee will never be found. Sorry. In Florida, swamps, alligators, etc., I do not think there is even a 9% chance they will find her. I hope they will but I do not thikn they will. (now watch tomorrow they will find her.)

People are frustrated, searching all day for Caylee in swamps and what not, and then seeing the pris sit in her house drinking nice cold water, in AC, doing her nails, playing on the net, is a bit much for alot of people to deal with, myself included. I don't live there, but I would search for Caylee and protest. You can't search at night. Plus, I know this is the wrong attitude, but why bother. If she was put in a dumpster, she is in the landfill or don't they incinerate garbage in Florida. I seem to remember that is the case with the Trenton Duckett case? If she is in the river, forget it.

It wouldn't be for the Anthonys' benefit (Casey would be pissed!), it would be for the benefit of the neighbors, who deserve to live in peace.

Blocking off a street so that only residents can drive in or out isn't that big a deal, if it's a safety issue.

I agree about the neighbors, but my God, make this famly move out. The neighbors should join in asking them to move or something. Why are they so special that people cannot have the chance to do what they feel is right, and give that family peace. Maybe if more people show up peacefully, they will move out.

According to the articles I read, most of the protestors were out all day SEARCHING. They probably got wind of the Cindy statement bashing TES. IMO

You are correct. I saw 4 people that were protesting also searching and this was just 1 of the days that I went and also obviously I couldn't recognize everyone in front of the house.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LitWiz
Back