Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

There is a house across the street from the A's house? Interesting... I thought I saw on tv that there was a big fence and a vacant lot. Apparently, I was not looking at the what I thought.

I feel so bad for people in this neighborhood. I would absolutely HATE all those loud protesters with their cars parked in my way. I wouldn't participate in the protest because I wouldn't want to be a part of something so (for lack of a better word) crazy; however, I do think that I would be tempted to put up signs in my windows that contain a picture of Casey's mugshot and the following line: "Mothers lock up your babies. She is coming." I probably wouldn't put those signs up, but I would definitely put up some no trespassing signs.

Put up a picture of Casey and have target practice to relieve some steam?

Put up a picture of Casey and have target practice to relieve some steam?

I was actually thinking about downloading a simulated version of the old Nintendo game Duck Hunt. Then changing the code so it would link to a picture of Casey to replace the ducks. Of course, this would only be a stress reliever. I wouldn't really want to shoot her.

Some bodies are on the cam on Hopespring Drive (Hope Springs Eternal for those Anthony's, I guess)...anyway, can't tell yet if they are media or protesters

IMO the police have their hands full right now. I called someone who used to be with the State's Atty Office and was told that the protestors were within their legal rights. And, basically when you have Greta and JB doing interviews in your driveway that you invite attention.

And Casey has the legal right to be bonded out. When or if she is charged with murder she will be back in jail and I do not understand why "protesters" think their causing a scene in front of the house will do anything to find Caylee. WHY this case makes people think they know the details of what happened before there is any proof and can do and say as they wish to the accused based on leaks from sources is beyond me. IMO some sanity needs to take over. Many say Casey and Cindy want the attention, well then why give them what they want? Follow the case but let the law and the courts do their jobs. This is a nation of laws for EVERYONE.

hmmmmmm.......Could Casey be denied bond if releasing her could put herself and others in danger?

Also, two Department of Children and Families workers visited Casey Anthony in jail Thursday but the reason for the meeting was not known.

http://www.local6.com/news/17397417/detail.html

Now I find that above the most interesting sentence in that article. Wonder what that was all about? Why haven't they stepped in sooner?

I'm not sure about Florida, but in most states with a charge of child neglect Children's Services would be involved. Most likely they will need to do an investigation and give a report to the court. If so, then they have probably been involved in some capacity since the charges were filed.

Wasnt one of her bond condition that she wasn't allowed to have any unsupervised contact with anyone under the age of 17?

Handsomely.

Re: Across the street Hopesprings neighbor who allows media access and is allegedly paid "handsomely"

"When life serves you lemons, you make KOOL-AID (Non-Anthony Family style)!" :crazy:

Now I'm torn...On the chat with TP and LP, they seem to think there's a chance Casey will be re-arrested, maybe even before she gets outta jail. Torn because I'd almost like to see her arrive home with the protestors outside and her daring to wear her "Have you seen me" Caylee shirt. Hmmmm.

What chat with LP and TP.....I just signed on???
Thanks.

Wasnt one of her bond condition that she wasn't allowed to have any unsupervised contact with anyone under the age of 17?

I believe it was, but for some reason, LE is letting her slide on that one. Again, she gets her way, Queen Casey.

GRRRRRR.

I hope a couple protestors hold up signs inviting the other protesters to go meet EquuSearch and volunteer. Maybe it would remind people that Caylee is the focus, not CASEY!

And Casey has the legal right to be bonded out. When or if she is charged with murder she will be back in jail and I do not understand why "protesters" think their causing a scene in front of the house will do anything to find Caylee. WHY this case makes people think they know the details of what happened before there is any proof and can do and say as they wish to the accused based on leaks from sources is beyond me. IMO some sanity needs to take over. Many say Casey and Cindy want the attention, well then why give them what they want? Follow the case but let the law and the courts do their jobs. This is a nation of laws for EVERYONE.

Respectfully, and with full understanding of the law, I say poo poo. LOL. I also didn't care about Jeffrey Dahmer's rights, Green River Killer, etc., some people do not deserve to have any rights, IMO.

The only facts right now I need to know are.
1. Caylee is missing.
2. Caylee has been missing for 31 days before Caylee was reported missing.
3. Ms. Casey did not report Caylee missing, her mom did.
4. Casey was the last person with that baby.
5. She is not cooperating with anybody to find her baby.
6. She lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, and then when her lies are caught, she lies some more.
I could add the decomp evidence, but we don't know that as truly fact that Caylee was in there yet, so I won't.

For me that is enough. But, for others I can understand the logical legal head rather than the emotional heart head.

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

I havent read much of the thread yet......whats up with the huge billboard truck thingy in the front yard??

(snipped)
If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it must be a duck.

This is my mantra!

Property values on Hopespring sure are plummeting. I wouldn't want to live in that neighborhood for anything.

This whole bonding out Part II thing is just nauseating. But, we have seen LE pushing back more and more lately with everything that the Anthony camp plays. I'm holding out hope that this steps on their last nerve. It has mine.

Now I'm gonna go bang my head against the wall, which has a permanent indent from reading Anthonyland updates over the past few weeks.

Respectfully, and with full understanding of the law, I say poo poo. LOL. I also didn't care about Jeffrey Dahmer's rights, Green River Killer, etc., some people do not deserve to have any rights, IMO.

The only facts right now I need to know are.
1. Caylee is missing.
2. Caylee has been missing for 31 days before Caylee was reported missing.
3. Ms. Casey did not report Caylee missing, her mom did.
4. Casey was the last person with that baby.
5. She is not cooperating with anybody to find her baby.
6. She lies, lies, lies, lies, lies, and then when her lies are caught, she lies some more.
I could add the decomp evidence, but we don't know that as truly fact that Caylee was in there yet, so I won't.

For me that is enough. But, for others I can understand the logical legal head rather than the emotional heart head.

The others you mentioned HAD a trial and were given their rights, Casey did not yet. Don't forget when we take away the rights of one we ALL lose those same rights. We are not talking about ducks, we are talking about a missing child and suspicions her mother killed her based on her mother lying and either not being able to or not willing to tell the public what they think she should tell them.................then of course the leaks and rumors with no shown proof of any of those leaks.

(snipped)

This is my mantra!

Property values on Hopespring sure are plummeting. I wouldn't want to live in that neighborhood for anything.

This whole bonding out Part II thing is just nauseating. But, we have seen LE pushing back more and more lately with everything that the Anthony camp plays. I'm holding out hope that this steps on their last nerve. It has mine.

Now I'm gonna go bang my head against the wall, which has a permanent indent from reading Anthonyland updates over the past few weeks.

Me too, I am desperately trying to hold out hope that LE knows what they are doing. I have faith in them. I hope hope hope that they put her away for a very long time soon with NO BOND.

The others you mentioned HAD a trial and were given their rights, Casey did not yet. Don't forget when we take away the rights of one we ALL lose those same rights. We are not talking about ducks, we are talking about a missing child and suspicions her mother killed her based on her mother lying and either not being able to or not willing to tell the public what they think she should tell them.................then of course the leaks and rumors with no shown proof of any of those leaks.

I really do understand what you are saying. I really cannot express what I feel about this. Certain crimes to me deserve no rights, and I think our constitution is horrible. Our constitution protects the criminals and never the victims. It is so one-sided. Because a victim is maybe dead, they have no voice, nobody worrries if they have bond, if they have food, shelter, etc., but we must worry that the criminal has a right to bond, a right to play on the internet, a right to breathe.

I am for the victim ALWAYS and really do not give one iota about the criminal. Sorry!

Oh, and if I am not mistaken, those criminals were held in PRISON while they awaited their trials.

I'm not sure about Florida, but in most states with a charge of child neglect Children's Services would be involved. Most likely they will need to do an investigation and give a report to the court. If so, then they have probably been involved in some capacity since the charges were filed.

Was it ever stated that Caylee may have been receiving anything such as Medicaid from the state of Florida? Or any time of insurance? My sister lives in Florida and her daughter is on Medicaid and she has to fill out paperwork every so many months to continue getting it..
My wonder is, if this is the case then maybe Casey has been falsifying documents and Caylee has been receiving this insurance. If that is the case, and the documents show she has had a job, and we know she hasn't then wouldn't that be a federal crime to falsify state documents in order to obtain insurance? From my understanding that could be another reason to have DFC involved.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back