Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

I don't think a permit is needed unless the protest is going to be taking place on private property

A permit and insurance is needed if over 100 people are there, otherwise, people have as much right as the Media to be there. Orange County Police told a friend of mine that. I don't have a link, but you all can call and ask.

You are probably right!

Searchers I know wouldn't have the energy to protest anything.
They are resting up for the next search!

:mad:

Some did, you can chose not to believe that, and I cannot find the link on this huge board, but many said they were angry that they were out in the heat, in teh swamps, delaing with gators, while she sits in AC, sipping on a cold drink, surfing the net, and how that is not fair. They are all looking for her daughter she should could care less.

Yes some dont search, soem just protest, but not all. Yes, some ham it up at the TV cameras, but not all. Many really do care and just cannot stand the audicity of this family.

A permit and insurance is needed if over 100 people are there, otherwise, people have as much right as the Media to be there. Orange County Police told a friend of mine that. I don't have a link, but you all can call and ask.

Who gets a permit to protest, so silly IMO> They go cause they want action and many take the chance of being jailed. I do not think many worry about if they have a permit.

To be honest... I am so obsessed with this case... IF I lived in the Orlando area... I would at least do a drive by, and prolly be out there, quietly watching what was going on... when I wasn't searching, or leading my own life of course...

Would't most of us... we are "virtually" lurking and protesting here aren't we?

Some did, you can chose not to believe that, and I cannot find the link on this huge board, but many said they were angry that they were out in the heat, in teh swamps, delaing with gators, while she sits in AC, sipping on a cold drink, surfing the net, and how that is not fair. They are all looking for her daughter she should could care less.

Yes some dont search, soem just protest, but not all. Yes, some ham it up at the TV cameras, but not all. Many really do care and just cannot stand the audicity of this family.

I could tell the media anything. It doesn't make it true.

:eek:

To be honest... I am so obsessed with this case... IF I lived in the Orlando area... I would at least do a drive by, and prolly be out there, quietly watching what was going on... when I wasn't searching, or leading my own life of course...

I would so be there, but I don't think I could silenlty be there. I am so angry. Good thing I am 2 days drive away from there.

I think the good people of Florida are multitalented people and can do more than one thing at at time, they can protest and they can search. I am quite certain nobody wants to see them self on TV.

And some people cannot search so maybe they feel they are doing something. I think that was a very unfair statment to make. I saw pregnant women protesting last week, did you want them to be searching too?

Not that I feel the need to defend my post, but yeah I do think they(and anyone else) could participate in the search in some kind of capacity.
There is more to TES than walking the search areas.
They need volunteers to do other things besides being in the field.
What are they accomplishing by protesting other than to let the Anthony family know how they feel?
I'm sure they're well aware of that.
And really, do you think that Casey cares one bit about the protesters?
It's attention focused on her instead of finding Caylee and she loves that attention.

I really don't want to even bother addressing your statement about people not wanting to be on TV.
I've seen the news reels and I've seen how every Tom, Dick and Harry has found a way to insert themselves into this circus.

"As sad as it is to say, Caylee is probably better off. It seems Caylee had a little stuffed animal or doll that she called "mama". I wonder why? She probably spent more time with the doll than her actually parent/s. She eventually took to the doll as though she was her mom because she was with her so much. And I'd say the doll was probably a better mother than Casey or Cindy either thought about being sadly enough."

I've been thinking that but was afraid to say it about Caylee. And your speculation about her doll breaks my heart. In many ways I was not raised by a loving mother and I feel that everyday in some way. It is hard.

I think the good people of Florida are multitalented people and can do more than one thing at at time, they can protest and they can search. I am quite certain nobody wants to see them self on TV.

And some people cannot search so maybe they feel they are doing something. I think that was a very unfair statment to make. I saw pregnant women protesting last week, did you want them to be searching too?[/QUOTE]

By the way... Not for nothing... but.. the pregnant woman that I saw on the web cam also had two other SMALL children with her and it was midnight! IMO no matter how passionate you are about a cause... your kids should not be mixed up in this mess and definately not out in front of a crazy persons house at midnight.

Not that I feel the need to defend my post, but yeah I do think they(and anyone else) could participate in the search in some kind of capacity.
There is more to TES than walking the search areas.
They need volunteers to do other things besides being in the field.
What are they accomplishing by protesting other than to let the Anthony family know how they feel?
I'm sure they're well aware of that.
And really, do you think that Casey cares one bit about the protesters?
It's attention focused on her instead of finding Caylee and she loves that attention.

I really don't want to even bother addressing your statement about people not wanting to be on TV.
I've seen the news reels and I've seen how every Tom, Dick and Harry has found a way to insert themselves into this circus.

Searching for Caylee is needed but some people may feel the need the this family sees their face, their emotions, whatever. I completely understand it. I do not expect pregnant women to search but that is just me. Plus, most of the protests are at night when we cannot search.

Who really cares who wants to be on TV, some get on TV, NOT ALL ARE THERE TO GET ON TV.

But, I do respect your opinion. That is what makes America so great. In other countries, I think Casey would have been hung in public.

And some people cannot search so maybe they feel they are doing something. I think that was a very unfair statment to make. I saw pregnant women protesting last week, did you want them to be searching too?[/QUOTE]

By the way... Not for nothing... but.. the pregnant woman that I saw on the web cam also had two other SMALL children with her and it was midnight! IMO no matter how passionate you are about a cause... your kids should not be mixed up in this mess and definately not out in front of a crazy persons house at midnight.

I do agree about the kids. No place for kids. Maybe they can hire Zanny.

So, these supposed searchers are lying, I guess, about searching for 9 hours in the heat for somebody elses child?

Ok.

I think you just answered it for yourself.

I don't care how tough a person thinks they are, you walk the walk in those conditions and see how froggy you are when you come back in.

Didn't happen.....

I agree with you. Some more obsessed than others, some more upset than others. There is a commonality between those on this site, and that is 'justice'.

In other countries, I think Casey would have been hung in public.

Which might actually have been a good thing in this case.
Maybe, just maybe, she'd have come clean if her own life was on the line.

I think you just answered it for yourself.

I don't care how tough a person thinks they are, you walk the walk in those conditions and see how froggy you are when you come back in.

Didn't happen.....

Okay, if you say so. :)

It is a shame though that her neighbors have to go through all this. I understand everyone's right to peacefully protest, but I couldn't imagine that happening in my neighborhood. It also depends- some neighborhoods have homeowner's associations and the such that can ask people to leave if they are trespassing.

I am a member of CODEPINK and protesting is what we do. It is my understanding that your right to protest is in a public place, in most states, under 25 people, otherwise you have to have a permit (which I do think is unconstitutional) and you must stay on public property BUT out of the street and off of sidewalks, because if you are going to block traffic you need a permit as well.

I assume that as long as the stay on the grass between a sidewalk and the street they are okay and within their constitutional rights, and I am torn. I wanted to see them out there protesting after all that stuff she said about LP and Tim but after the chat last night with Tony and LP and everyone and their saying what great people they are and that Cindy really believes what she is saying, I just don't know. This woman (CA) irritates me to no end by her recent actions, but remember, we don't know what Cindy, LEe and Casey found out last week about the DNA that is going to be world shaking news. Then marital problems (of which, this can't be helping) and the obvious financial problems (that I am sure will go away after all the interviews and tabloids,) there is all of the people passing judgment right in their faces and I don't know if she has taken a moment to stop and think. I just don't know. I am hoping that she will apologize to Tim when this is all over with and realize that she is hurt and lashing out as a defense mechanism.

My mom says that if it weren't for her grandchildren she wouldn't have a reason to get out of bed sometimes. I would think that my mother would have torn me to pieces trying to get me to talk, no matter what she was told by LE or JB but she would also be trying to hold on as long as possible to the hope that they were still alive. I wish I didn't live so far away. She and I are trying to figure out a way we can get down there and help search. I guess if I was there, I would drive by the house and remind the protesters that if you really want to see her in jail, they could always go help join the search.

While I detest the poor excuse of a human being, Casey. I don't think the neighborhood should suffer because of her. She creates more and more victims, this neghborhood doesn't deserve this.

I say protect the neihborhood and it's residents from this circus, don't take away their life because they have a vile human being that lives in their neighborhood. Let Casey enjoy that time again, let her watch the searchers on TV, will she squirm knowing the areas they are searching in?

Don't give her any more attention, don't allow her to create more victims. Wait and let DA build a cage of law for her. It's coming! Let the neighborhood have it's peace. jmo.

The Anthony family IMO are the ones creating the circus. This is one example: A billboard on the front lawn.
MyFoxOrlando-MobileWebCam1_12206123.jpg

People DO want to see themselves on TV! Why else would a pregnant woman be outside a stangers home "protesting?! Did any of them ever hear of Going To Work? Who has time to spend a whole day standing outside someones house who you don't even know?

I believe Casey Anthony is guilty guilty guilty and her parent's, especially her mother, is crazy crazy crazy, but this protesting thing is not right.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AMK
Back