Protestors already gathering at Anthony home in anticipation of CA release from jail.

Last time LE walked her out the door I got so ill watching the slow motion playback. The way she sashayed to the car just about made me:sick:

Oh I noticed that and hate watching that video too. That little satisfied sway! How dare she?

I really do understand what you are saying. I really cannot express what I feel about this. Certain crimes to me deserve no rights, and I think our constitution is horrible. Our constitution protects the criminals and never the victims. It is so one-sided. Because a victim is maybe dead, they have no voice, nobody worrries if they have bond, if they have food, shelter, etc., but we must worry that the criminal has a right to bond, a right to play on the internet, a right to breathe.

I am for the victim ALWAYS and really do not give one iota about the criminal. Sorry!

Oh, and if I am not mistaken, those criminals were held in PRISON while they awaited their trials.

Yes those were held in jail for their crimes BUT they were also charged with murder, Casey has not been charged with murder. If people want to protest, protest to LE and get them to charge her with murder if they have evidense they have leaked and she will not get out of jail. You can't fault her for them not charging her. One strange thing about constitutional rights, many think they are a waste UNTIL they or someone they love is charged or is the POI in a crime and then all of a sudden they DO want their constitutional rights. The constitution is for EVERYONE, not just criminals.

It's known that Cindy is against TES and Tim hunting for Caylee... so instead of protesting in front of the house, I have a better solution to show that people are fed up with their actions and their lack of putting Caylee first: go join up for the search! What better way to show the Anthony's that people aren't buying into their BS, and that this isn't about Casey or the rest of the family... that this is about Caylee: support TES and help bring Caylee home so Casey can be finally brought up on murder charges.

Protesting in front of their house won't help find Caylee... it won't send Casey back to jail... and if things get out of hand, the county will be the one having to foot the bill to place her in a safe house and help with security.

One thing that really worries me about the protesting: the other morning when that family showed up at the Anthony's door, they brought along kids. If people start turning up with kids to protest, tomorrow, and it gets out of hand, those children could end up getting hurt. That bothers me... :(

I would volunteer to search, but if I had an older relative who did not have the stamina, I would ask them to be at the Anthony's with a sign that said my *daughter, son, friend, spouse* is searching for your daughter. Something like that.

Why don't the protesters do something constructive and go help TES with the search? Protesting at the Anthony house does nothing to help find Caylee and just feeds into the drama.
I suspect a good many of the protesters really just want to see themselves on television since they won't take the time to volunteer.

Why don't the protesters do something constructive and go help TES with the search? Protesting at the Anthony house does nothing to help find Caylee and just feeds into the drama.
I suspect a good many of the protesters really just want to see themselves on television since they won't take the time to volunteer.

I agree!

I cannot speak for anybody else, but i am of the opinion that Caylee will never be found. Sorry. In Florida, swamps, alligators, etc., I do not think there is even a 9% chance they will find her. I hope they will but I do not thikn they will. (now watch tomorrow they will find her.)

People are frustrated, searching all day for Caylee in swamps and what not, and then seeing the pris sit in her house drinking nice cold water, in AC, doing her nails, playing on the net, is a bit much for alot of people to deal with, myself included. I don't live there, but I would search for Caylee and protest. You can't search at night. Plus, I know this is the wrong attitude, but why bother. If she was put in a dumpster, she is in the landfill or don't they incinerate garbage in Florida. I seem to remember that is the case with the Trenton Duckett case? If she is in the river, forget it.

I've been worried like you are about finding her. But I tell myself she is somewhere. She is somewhere. When she is found it will all make sense. We will clearly see what Casey did and go why didn't we think of that before?! She is probably wrapped in something. And she is somewhere. You are right, there are some places a body could be that won't be found, but searchers have to try.

<Snip> One strange thing about constitutional rights, many think they are a waste UNTIL they or someone they love is charged or is the POI in a crime and then all of a sudden they DO want their constitutional rights. The constitution is for EVERYONE, not just criminals.

I find this an interesting statement due to the fact that Protestors and the public in general (i.e., EVERYONE) also have constitutional rights... to think and feel any way they choose.

My problem with defending Casey's constitutional rights comes into play whenever I think about CAYLEE'S consitutional rights. By Casey using her consitutional right not to incriminate herself (as evidenced by the face that she refuses to talk without a "good" immunity deal), I feel her rights are superceding Caylee's rights... the right not to be held "hostage" (if you believe Casey, which I don't) or the "moral" right to a decent burial if she is indeed gone.

With all the over-the-top media attention this case is getting, you're going to get protesters. Comes with the territory.

With all the over-the-top media attention this case is getting, you're going to get protesters. Comes with the territory.

I understand that, but wouldn't it be more beneficial to Caylee to use that anger and energy in finding her?
Showing their protest of Casey by finding Caylee's body would do that baby much better juctice.

I'm half tempted to go over to the Anthony house and hold up a sign that reads,
"FOLLOW ME TO THE EQUUSEARCH COMMAND CENTER".

These protestors burn me up. If they're able to protest, they're able to search. All talk, no action.

While I detest the poor excuse of a human being, Casey. I don't think the neighborhood should suffer because of her. She creates more and more victims, this neghborhood doesn't deserve this.

I think it's torture to get in and out of jail, it's a painful tease at freedom. Casey will not walk on this, let her get just a taste of sweet freedom, and she will be back in jail shortly. I have no doubts.

I am also fearful how all this will be used by her defense atty at a trial, to try and create all sorts of crud--her rights--her being made a witch by LE-- on and on. I don't want anything to threaten her getting put in prison for a very, very long time.

I say protect the neihborhood and it's residents from this circus, don't take away their life because they have a vile human being that lives in their neighborhood. Let Casey enjoy that time again, let her watch the searchers on TV, will she squirm knowing the areas they are searching in?

Don't give her any more attention, don't allow her to create more victims. Wait and let DA build a cage of law for her. It's coming! Let the neighborhood have it's peace. jmo.

I think the good people of Florida are multitalented people and can do more than one thing at at time, they can protest and they can search. I am quite certain nobody wants to see them self on TV.

And some people cannot search so maybe they feel they are doing something. I think that was a very unfair statment to make. I saw pregnant women protesting last week, did you want them to be searching too?

I'll bet you not one of those protestors has searched.

There are articles, in one of these threads, where news talked to the protesters and many were searching for 8 hours before coming to protest at the Anthony's house.

People are going to protest. People are going to search. People are going to be on here doing what they can. It's action. To bad those most directly involved do nothing but ....but such is life.

I think the good people of Florida are multitalented people and can do more than one thing at at time, they can protest and they can search. I am quite certain nobody wants to see them self on TV.
And some people cannot search so maybe they feel they are doing something. I think that was a very unfair statment to make. I saw pregnant women protesting last week, did you want them to be searching too?

I dissagree. The first night that they were all out there, the night BEFORE she was arrested for the second time, a bunch of them were hamming it up in front of the Web Cam, alternately yelling at the house and waving at the camera.... I think that some people just HAVE to gawk and be where the action is... for no better reason than curiosity... I have been calling them rubberneckers

I believe in our right to protest but I really feel sorry for the neighbors. Perhaps a silent protest would have a more profound result

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crybaby6
Back