Anthony's Send Message..

WOW! My heart does go out to them...I just couldnt imagine!!!

They would have done a lot better if they omitted the diatribe about unfriendly websites, etc. But I think this represents a slight shift in their direction, don't you? It seems they are expressing gratitude for the searchers and even encouraging people to join TES.

My heart simply breaks for these people and especially for their dear grandchild. What a sorrow to endure the rest of their lives. God bless them with some kind of closure soon.

They would have done a lot better if they omitted the diatribe about unfriendly websites, etc. But I think this represents a slight shift in their direction, don't you? It seems they are expressing gratitude for the searchers and even encouraging people to join TES.

My heart simply breaks for these people and especially for their dear grandchild. What a sorrow to endure the rest of their lives. God bless them with some kind of closure soon.

I agree. It was a change in direction and I think they are preparing themselves in the event Caylee is found over the weekend.

( someone needs to let them know it is defamation, not deformation
sorry, had to chuckle at that one )

IMO, this latest letter from Cindy is tame compared to, say, her interviews right after KC was arrested. This is a Cindy who is slowly beginning to understand that she is being judged in a very negative way, and that judgment is rubbing off on people who want to help bring Caylee home. It's a step in the right direction and one that, IMO, sounds as if she's beginning to shift towards her granddaughter's demise.

CA has been villainized, it is true. Does anyone really expect them to go on tv and say "I think my daughter killed my granddaughter?" He** no.

CA is taking the brunt of the anger because of some of the things she has said to reporters.

live, ground, grass, sky, blue, green, purple.......whatever Cindy. It all goes back to the truth.
Ya know...can't they just say thanks?

PS- What's going on with the "live search"?

IMO, this latest letter from Cindy is tame compared to, say, her interviews right after KC was arrested. This is a Cindy who is slowly beginning to understand that she is being judged in a very negative way, and that judgment is rubbing off on people who want to help bring Caylee home. It's a step in the right direction and one that, IMO, sounds as if she's beginning to shift towards her granddaughter's demise.
Ya know, I really want to believe that, but there's still that little nagging thought in the back of my mind that says she knows she better straighten up and fly right 'cause now it's the WORLD that's watching. She's no dummy...you don't come down on someone like TM and end up looking good.

Still, I hope you're right.

The things that have occurred to this family are horrendous. It would take most of us some time to absorb and process them. During that time, many of us would withdraw, but others of us would lash out at the world. Please God that none of us ever has to find out our response.

It sounds as though Cindy is beginning the process of assimilating what has happened and putting it in a realistic framework. This progress is really promising.

Let's try to forget for a few minutes that we're outraged by her lashing out. Her response to her granddaughter's disappearance is no different than might be expected of a chunk of the people who are quick to condemn it.

Her behavior did not create Caylee's disappearance.

Whether we believe that "handling" Casey differently as a child would have in any way changed what has happened or not, Cindy is a victim in this case. She is distraught and grieving. And grief causes a whole spectrum of emotions, many of which seem irrational to the uncompassionate bystander.

My God, I just read that letter and, in my opinion, it was naught but nastiness with some sugar spinkled on top where it would show.

She even said "TEQ" instead of "TES". In my opinion that was either intentional or a "slip" of some kind - Freudian maybe.

I think their letter was very sincere!!! However, one phrase/word bothered me a little: "intentions of deformation of character" Is there something wrong with that?

I think that letter was "sincere" also.

As for "deformation" of character, I'll just betcha ole Sigmund could have a field day with that one.

My opinion only

It is unfortunate that CA has behaved the way she has, now everything she says/does becomes suspect. It really is a shame, Caylee deserves better.

I think that letter was "sincere" also.

As for "deformation" of character, I'll just betcha ole Sigmund could have a field day with that one.

My opinion only

Who the Eff would name their kid, "Sigmund," anyway? Then, again, who would name their kid, "Barrack." Also, it is entriely possible that the 'defense' leaked that memo about 'accidental death/sedation' so that WE all believe that TES is in the right area now (to search) and the defense knows that the search will fail (because they know it's the wrong area) These lawyers are VERY slick...be careful!!

Maybe someone from another country where the name was not so unusual? And maybe an African father and an American mother? Although this is a little off the topic of Caylee.

Who the Eff would name their kid, "Sigmund," anyway? Then, again, who would name their kid, "Barrack." Also, it is entriely possible that the 'defense' leaked that memo about 'accidental death/sedation' so that WE all believe that TES is in the right area now (to search) and the defense knows that the search will fail (because they know it's the wrong area) These lawyers are VERY slick...be careful!![/QUOTE]

Meaning? There are many ways to take the bolded portion - care to expand on it?

I see that letter as alot of BS..:boohoo:she is still spinning her wheels, When she says she & George believe Caylee is still alive..Didn't she listen to George's Tape..That man know's Caylee is Dead..

Sorry letter is a little too late,

On that one flyer with Tes & that lawyer wanting a meeting at some Club..What, were they going to have cocktails after..Something wasn't right with that flyer.

I will be so glad when this weekend is over and Tim and Searchers find Caylee. an I hope they do give Cindy a Gag Order..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilgrlbghrt
Back