Anthony's Send Message..

A gag order will not stop Cindy, she can't help herself.

The things that have occurred to this family are horrendous. It would take most of us some time to absorb and process them. During that time, many of us would withdraw, but others of us would lash out at the world. Please God that none of us ever has to find out our response.

It sounds as though Cindy is beginning the process of assimilating what has happened and putting it in a realistic framework. This progress is really promising.

Let's try to forget for a few minutes that we're outraged by her lashing out. Her response to her granddaughter's disappearance is no different than might be expected of a chunk of the people who are quick to condemn it.

Her behavior did not create Caylee's disappearance.

Whether we believe that "handling" Casey differently as a child would have in any way changed what has happened or not, Cindy is a victim in this case. She is distraught and grieving. And grief causes a whole spectrum of emotions, many of which seem irrational to the uncompassionate bystander.

what she said :clap::clap::clap:

If only Cindy could be as civil and diplomatic as the protesters and other critisizers, who know all about the Anthonys.

Boy, THAT sure leaves Cindy a lot of room for dispicable, ungracious, unempathatic, unsympathetic behavior, doesn't it? :crazy: It's amusing to me that some of the condemnation of the Anthony's has come from people who are acting way worse and saying uglier things than George or Cindy ever said.

The things that have occurred to this family are horrendous. It would take most of us some time to absorb and process them. During that time, many of us would withdraw, but others of us would lash out at the world. Please God that none of us ever has to find out our response.

snipped your post, Betsy, but I agree 100% with everything you've said.

Who the Eff would name their kid, "Sigmund," anyway? Then, again, who would name their kid, "Barrack." Also, it is entriely possible that the 'defense' leaked that memo about 'accidental death/sedation' so that WE all believe that TES is in the right area now (to search) and the defense knows that the search will fail (because they know it's the wrong area) These lawyers are VERY slick...be careful!!

Angel, that's not very angelic of you! :blowkiss: Try to remember the whole world does not have the same taste as you! Sigmund and Barrack are both names that are acceptable and even common in areas outside of our tiny neighborhoods! Not that any of this has diddly to do with Caylee!

To get to the on topic part of your post: Defense lawyers are slick. So are prosecutors. Remember the Duke Lacrosse case? It is unfortunate that so much of our legal system comes down to who plays the game better, instead of an honest presentation of evidence making the determination.

Who the Eff would name their kid, "Sigmund," anyway? Then, again, who would name their kid, "Barrack." Also, it is entriely possible that the 'defense' leaked that memo about 'accidental death/sedation' so that WE all believe that TES is in the right area now (to search) and the defense knows that the search will fail (because they know it's the wrong area) These lawyers are VERY slick...be careful!!

FYI:

The meaning of the name Barack is Blessed
The origin of the name Barack is African
Notes: Form of the Hebrew name Baruch

-----

Even now the Anthony family tries to deal with this nightmare on their own & do not have some experienced & well spoken person to help them deal with the public.

While their MySpace post would seem to come from the heart... the typos & the general tone are STILL are far way from being in their best interests.

"Deformation" of character

TEQ

These mistakes would never have slipped through if an expert was helping them deal with the public.

Not to mention, why post a message that combines warning people about their posts AND thoughts on today's sad search for their granddaughter? Ugh.

2 thoughts on the MySpace page....

1) I thought they announced they were through with that page?

2) On the left side... pic of Caylee & the monster of the year:

Heroes

My "mama" and family!

--------

Do they REALLY think Caylee would still call Casey her "hero?????"

Excuse me while I go vomit.

I think that letter was "sincere" also.

As for "deformation" of character, I'll just betcha ole Sigmund could have a field day with that one.

My opinion only

Hahaha! "Deformation" of character :)

Yep, that sounds about right!

My God, I just read that letter and, in my opinion, it was naught but nastiness with some sugar spinkled on top where it would show.

She even said "TEQ" instead of "TES". In my opinion that was either intentional or a "slip" of some kind - Freudian maybe.

TEQ is not that far off.. EQuisearch.

Seriously.. enough with picking apart EVERYTHING this woman does - it's getting ridiculous IMO

It sounds as though Cindy is beginning the process of assimilating what has happened and putting it in a realistic framework. This progress is really promising.

Let's try to forget for a few minutes that we're outraged by her lashing out. Her response to her granddaughter's disappearance is no different than might be expected of a chunk of the people who are quick to condemn it.

Her behavior did not create Caylee's disappearance.

Whether we believe that "handling" Casey differently as a child would have in any way changed what has happened or not, Cindy is a victim in this case. She is distraught and grieving. And grief causes a whole spectrum of emotions, many of which seem irrational to the uncompassionate bystander.

FWIW...I think even the compassionate bystander...even those who know a whole lot about grief...would find her behavior a tad irrational.
But, hey, maybe that's just me.

5 long months have passed. Someone may well have "taken" Caylee but how is it possible that CA has not once, not ever, looked into the camera and asked those people (whoever they may be) to please, please return her grand-child?

She can't do that. She knows what people would see.

MOO

I think their letter was very sincere!!! However, one phrase/word bothered me a little: "intentions of deformation of character" Is there something wrong with that?

The term she was looking for was defamation of character. Sometimes, tongue in cheek, someone will say definition of character.

IMO deformation of character is not what she meant to say.

I don't know why people are thinking she didn't mention TES or give their number. She most certainly did. The title mentions the TES search in red. The last paragraph gives the phone # of the coordinator of the search. This is a big concession on CA part. Give her a break.

I agree. This concession had to hurt her a great deal. Not out of meaness but because of what it could mean. At this point, it doesn't matter what she does, she will be criticized one way or another

Based on the length of the sentences in the post, the syntax, the grammer and the spelling - Cindy wrote it herself.

They have a new Blog up and it also states this on it. I think it was WONDERFUL they put this message up and IMO it shows a side of them we have not seen before. My prayers are with them during this hard time.

"Texas Equusearch News
Tim Miller is in need of water and food for his volunteers. Please contact their search command center regarding their needs for the thousands of volunteers helping in the ground search today. Their location is: The corner of Judge and Shadowridge (SE Corner ) Orlando, FL or go to https://www.pleasefindcaylee.com/ "

again this is part of a message they had on a blog on their myspace i did not write it Cindy and George did.

This is TES site. This shows a new side of who? I'm not understanding because it almost sounds like you're saying this is Cindy & George's site? But it's not.

??

This is TES site. This shows a new side of who? I'm not understanding because it almost sounds like you're saying this is Cindy & George's site? But it's not.

??
In a blog on Cindy and Georges myspace they posted that message letting everyone know that TES needed Donations. As well as pointing everyone to the TES site.

I agree. This concession had to hurt her a great deal. Not out of meaness but because of what it could mean. At this point, it doesn't matter what she does, she will be criticized one way or another

I agree, it would be extremely painful to any family to concede that their missing child/grandchild could be deceased, it's natural for family to try to hope for the best as long as they possibly can, and there is nothing wrong with that at all. That is their right. Cindy is being tremendously civil after all they have been through, especially since it most likely seemed to her that there was always more emphasis on finding a body than on finding a living/missing Caylee. I can't even imagine what it's like for them. Awful.

5 long months have passed. Someone may well have "taken" Caylee but how is it possible that CA has not once, not ever, looked into the camera and asked those people (whoever they may be) to please, please return her grand-child?

She can't do that. She knows what people would see.

MOO

Because liars can't look people and cameras straight in the eye and I noticed this from day one with CA. GA on the other hand has been able to make eye contact with whom ever questions him plus he can look straight into the camera. I don't know if that has maybe to do with being a former LE but he seems more truthful than his other half. IMHO.

I agree, it would be extremely painful to any family to concede that their missing child/grandchild could be deceased, it's natural for family to try to hope for the best as long as they possibly can, and there is nothing wrong with that at all. That is their right. Cindy is being tremendously civil after all they have been through, especially since it most likely seemed to her that there was always more emphasis on finding a body than on finding a living/missing Caylee. I can't even imagine what it's like for them. Awful.

It must be awful for them indeed, Seagull. Holding out hope is a natural thing to do. I am holding this family in my thoughts and prayers this weekend in particular. They truly need some closure and peace in their lives.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back