Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

They banned LP from the park? How does that make any sense? It would seem to me that someone is playing a bit dirty. Put up a tape line or something that people can't cross, but banning diving? Something smells in Florida.

You are so right. Something stinks in Florida and I bet it is the A's and their attorney.

Just a heads up for everyone also spyder of the dive team had his camera stolen off of picnic table ..... the one he uses for evidence.... area was marked off. no one was allowed to go over tape in area at all but divers. not accusing anyone but saw murt back there once and he turned the stream on some blonde woman he came back and spyder came up to murt and told him his camera was stolen.. murt said its probably that blonde lady.. spyder said she wasnt near the taped off area... no link,, just live stream.. sorry

They banned LP from the park? How does that make any sense? It would seem to me that someone is playing a bit dirty. Put up a tape line or something that people can't cross, but banning diving? Something smells in Florida.
Lots of things are smelling in Florida. INcluding Le. I have lost hope that they have a case at all. If what we've seen is any indication of the work they are doing behind the scenes, I give up!

Hoping OUTSIDE forensics come through!

Cindy's favorite new phrase "It is what it is." Watch out "From day one", you're being usurped!

Well dang, she is using MY line. She can't do that, she didn't ask me for permission to use it. :rolleyes:

Just a heads up for everyone also spyder of the dive team had his camera stolen off of picnic table ..... the one he uses for evidence.... area was marked off. no one was allowed to go over tape in area at all but divers. not accusing anyone but saw murt back there once and he turned the stream on some blonde woman he came back and spyder came up to murt and told him his camera was stolen.. murt said its probably that blonde lady.. spyder said she wasnt near the taped off area... no link,, just live stream.. sorry

I was watching it then. I saw the lady Murt is talking about. Someone in the chat area said it looked like KFN crazy guy's wife the blonde that was with him the day he freaked in J. Blanchard park. This case is so bizare. Spyder said on Murt's video stream that all of the evidence they found and pic's of dives are on the camera.

Personnally I am glad the A's canceled NG. I cannot stand to even look at them!
I would of turned off NG........her program is so much better without them and KOBI!

Kobi is saying the "stain" might be pizza or biological. He has no idea what it is. :eek: OK, so my question is, wouldn't CSI be able to identify what it is or is Kobi in the dark?

Arrrrgggggg ..
I hate yappy callers!!

skuppen.gif

I was watching it then. I saw the lady Murt is talking about. Someone in the chat area said it looked like KFN crazy guy's wife the blonde that was with him the day he freaked in J. Blanchard park. This case is so bizare. Spyder said on Murt's video stream that all of the evidence they found and pic's of dives are on the camera.

thank you whittymom for the back up. :) and that wasnt his wife.. his wife is way heavier.. bottle blonde yes prob. but was not her..

Kobi is saying the "stain" might be pizza or biological. He has no idea what it is. :eek: OK, so my question is, wouldn't CSI be able to identify what it is or is Kobi in the dark?

KOBI: You're Fired! As Donald Trump would say.. ha-ha!
Having him on NG is such a huge waste... I wish she wouldnt put him on there.. He has nothing to provide!

Does anyone know when the CNN interview with the A's is tonight? Larry King maybe?

kobi is an idiot

I don't think so.

If he's asked a question about what the defense position could be, why is anyone shocked when he answers what the defense position could be?

He's not there to give his PERSONAL opinions about the evidence..... just how the defense can possibly deal with a certain point.

Lots of things are smelling in Florida. INcluding Le. I have lost hope that they have a case at all. If what we've seen is any indication of the work they are doing behind the scenes, I give up!

Hoping OUTSIDE forensics come through!

I am concerned myself. Initially I was very confident but after the last few days, not soo sure.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sarti
Back