Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

Someone on Murt's chat said that NG said LP got kicked out of JBpark?

Leonard isn't "allowed" back in Blanchard Park? It's a public park, isn't it??

Ha, maybe I'll try to call in and ask what happened to the "meet and greet"? Thats a question we all REALLY want to know...

Leonard Padilla barred from Blanchard park by cops.

Does anyone here know anything about Caylee's bio father? Please any info......Jus Kidding!!!!!!! OMG Screen the calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY does Nancy let these fools get through on the phone lines? The ones who ask like every night about Caylee's dad? Sheesh.

Did NG not even mention that they were supposed to be there but didn't show up?

Leonard Padilla barred from Blanchard park by cops.

They are going to have to give a da*m good reason....I can see a lawsuit from he77, you can not prohibit a citizen from a public place unless they are a sexual offender. They can prohibit divers in that part of the river if regulations are already in place.

Hey Sommer, I'm really concerned about the squirrel population - will you ask if the smell is leading Dr. Lee to any conclusions they're close to extinct. Thanks!

Ha, maybe I'll try to call in and ask what happened to the "meet and greet"? Thats a question we all REALLY want to know...

They banned LP from the park? How does that make any sense? It would seem to me that someone is playing a bit dirty. Put up a tape line or something that people can't cross, but banning diving? Something smells in Florida.

it was said that he wasnt allowed back in the park. hmmm

How can that be? He was there all day today. Murt has him on video. And he is planning on starting the dive first thing Monday morning. Murt asked him why not over the weekend and he stated too many people off and in the park. I am confused.

Cindy's favorite new phrase "It is what it is." Watch out "From day one", you're being usurped!

Does anyone here know anything about Caylee's bio father? Please any info......Jus Kidding!!!!!!! OMG Screen the calls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
You know. I think at this point, whoever he is knows/thinks he might just be her father. I'm leaning toward a friend of the family now. Someone older. Maybe someone who GA knew?

JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname
Back