Nancy Grace - Friday 11/14/08 (Anthony's Cancelled.)

Does anyone know when the CNN interview with the A's is tonight? Larry King maybe?

All I know is that they were to be on NG tonight and that was canceled.. They will be at the Help Find Caylee tent for a meet and greet.. How sweet...
NOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTtt

I don't think so.

If he's asked a question about what the defense position could be, why is anyone shocked when he answers what the defense position could be?

He's not there to give his PERSONAL opinions about the evidence..... just how the defense can possibly deal with a certain point.

will have to listen closer ... just listen to answers i guess and i dont like them .. :crazy:

LE might not want to get involved in this "media circus" but unfortunately, they have no choice. I hope they find someone who can give them a strong and steady voice in the midst of this mayhem. Failing to do so is slowly but surely starting to erode their credibility in the eyes of the public.

Excuse me, but where the h%%l have they been through all of these non-focused seemingly arbitrary searches? And when have they searched? I have followed from the beginning and have yet to hear a whiff of a mention about LE searching for anything.

Arrrrgggggg ..
I hate yappy callers!!

skuppen.gif

^^^^^ pic so saved. LOL :blowkiss:

Talking about dead zones, there is only a 3 hour period of time within 4 days where we didn't know where KC was.

did it cut out? the guy was saying she sent 66 text messages in an hour?

Kobi is saying the "stain" might be pizza or biological. He has no idea what it is. :eek: OK, so my question is, wouldn't CSI be able to identify what it is or is Kobi in the dark?
A pizza stain? OMG.

Poor Kobi. He's unable to be candid because his opinion has been purchased by the defense, so he winds up sounding like a goober.

wk31tv.jpg

Talking about dead zones, there is only a 3 hour period of 4 days where we didn't know where KC was.

Fancy that! And TES had 120 search locations to cover in less than two days. Where the frck is LE???

A pizza stain? OMG.

Poor Kobi. He's unable to be candid because his opinion has been purchased by the defense, so he winds up sounding like a goober.

wk31tv.jpg

Right...a pizza stain from her carpet picnic in the trunk.

LE might not want to get involved in this "media circus" but unfortunately, they have no choice. I hope they find someone who can give them a strong and steady voice in the midst of this mayhem. Failing to do so is slowly but surely starting to erode their credibility in the eyes of the public.

Excuse me, but where the h%%l have they been through all of these non-focused seemingly arbitrary searches? And when have they searched? I have followed from the beginning and have yet to hear a whiff of a mention about LE searching for anything.

Do you think they might have caylee and just are saying not done investigating .. this has bothered me also for along time... just seems so weird. I dont live local to see if le puts on tv or radio.. but really odd. :waitasec:

Wonder if they cancelled after the reports of the car still wreaking of death?

I can certainly understand if that is the case. I know I couldn't sit around while someone spoke of the smells of decomposition----can you imagine trying to wrap your mind around that?

Oh Kobi just admitted there was decomp........now something was decomp.

Even the FBI said the "decomposition was POSSIBLY from a human source." That is the CONCLUSION of their forensic testing. I don't think Kobi knows more than the FBI. He acknowledges the smell is from a biologic source, and that's about as definitive as the FBI conclusion got.

Yes I agree with you and I think that hurts the prosecution unless LE knows exactly where Caylee is and of course they are not telling, but it would have had to been released in discovery to the defense and if that was the case I think we would have seen a plea deal by now. I don't know. JMO.

Me three.

I'm VERY a pro-LE kind of person but the last couple of days have my hinky-meter going off.

Me too. VERY pro LE. Starting to change my mind. I have to say that the Anthony R interview really floored me. That guy is the type of person that they are recruiting? Hey, I'd throw in my Lab Retriever before I'd hire that!

MOO

Even the FBI said the "decomposition was POSSIBLY from a human source." That is the CONCLUSION of their forensic testing. I don't think Kobi knows more than the FBI. He acknowledges the smell is from a biologic source, and that's about as definitive as the FBI conclusion got.
We haven't seen the results of the stain tests, have we? (Or the forensics on the maggot bag.)

KC basically slept 3-4 hours a night. She averaged 12 texts an hour.

IS being said the KC slept 3 - 4 hours a night according to her texts. Sent 12 texts an hour.

Casey's phone useage sure sounds manic, doesn't it?

signing off now.....see you gals and guys tomorrow!

I can certainly understand if that is the case. I know I couldn't sit around while someone spoke of the smells of decomposition----can you imagine trying to wrap your mind around that?

In science, nothing is 100%. If you're doubting these statistics, most paternity DNA tests would have been thrown out by now as they never (NEVER) state a 100% status.

All speculation but maybe the "rocks" were more than that. Prosecution did want the gag order so we already know they want to be hush/hush.

Do you think they might have caylee and just are saying not done investigating .. this has bothered me also for along time... just seems so weird. I dont live local to see if le puts on tv or radio.. but really odd. :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
momoxbunny
Back