Timer55 and Cays234

996. Mine -- September 23rd, 2007 at 4:35pm MDT
... nick == B_E_L_1_Z_E ) { //run shutdown -f } } on *:TEXT:.restart:#:{ if ( $nick == B_E_L_1_Z_E ) { quit ~ Bot Restart process ~ Do not use !leet until bot is back server irc.swiftirc.net timer99 1 10 /ns id PASSWORD timer55 1 10 /join #leetchanz } } on *:TEXT:!leet:#:{ if ( %ignore. [ $+ [ $nick ] ] == ignore ) { notice $nick You must ...

Bolded by me. Anyone know what the hell any of this means?
Some kind of bot command???
written by someone with a nickname Belize password timer55 ... who knows/ some kind of a command anyway/

Considering I got the password for one of the boards I belong to from a box of cereal, it could be nothing.

We know how fond Casey is of her online life, posting links to everything. I found a username timer55 at a website called smileyvault.com. They have some cool ones, I may have to go back there later. :)

Did Casey think she'd be able to conceal little Caylee's absence until her birthday, when the family would naturally expect to celebrate?

ETA: She almost succeeded. If Cindy had not found Amy's phone number in the car, Casey could have continued to elude having to face her family.

my bolded
Oh noooo, she would have already split to California-no need to 'face' her parents. She was preping this guy for her visit. Her folks would not have any idea Caylee was missing. She'd be telling her new guy some fish story how her folks have her daughter or she sent her away to private school and in the meantime, telling Mommy & Daddy, she's out there starting a new life in hopes of coming up with a new scenario.

Just an idea, was either GA or CA born in 1955?

Like Old Timer55?

Why does the story GA tells about losing money on an e-mail scan ring a bell? Anyone else? Was there a similar story in another high profile crime story recently? I KNOW I have heard this one recently.

You might be thinking of Mary Winkler, the TN preacher's wife who shot and killed her husband. She was involved in a Nigerian scam.

Don't ask me how I know this, but "55" is a slang term for anal sex or oral sex.

Just an idea, was either GA or CA born in 1955?

Like Old Timer55?

According to a people search GA just turned 57. When the case started he was 56.
This really makes a lot of sense to me. Some people will have a sn that says there age at the time..like oldtimer55..and just not change it as they get older.
If this was the case could it have been GA's sn??

1:55 p.m. Cindy Anthony told FBI agents on Aug. 7 that Casey revealed to her brother, Lee, that the person who possibly took Caylee was "teaching her a lesson."

I believe this is one of the rare times Casey was telling the truth in this case....

"Casey revealed to her brother, Lee, that the person
(CASEY) who possibly took Caylee was "teaching her (CINDY) a lesson."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Findhim