Timer55 and Cays234

My hubby came home and wondering why I was trolling the sexual slang website.

Too funny!

time55.com has nothing to do with anything sexual....I have used it in the past for myspace, etc for countdown clocks for xmas, holidays, pregnancy, and when I graduate........

What about timer55 backwards....remit55?

Nevermind: It's 55 days from June 14 to August 9 - Caylee's birthday.

ETA: This basically goes back to the theory that Caylee would be back by her 3rd bday.

MOO

I just talked to my husband what he thought about it and he said it sounds like a graffiti crew with the word time being the taggers name and 55 the crew. Another idea is letters on a phone 5 =JKL , he also said that timer is someone doing time in jail or has done time in jail. Or maybe is means May 5th?

Timer55 dialed on the phone is 846-3755...does that match any of the #'s from the pings

I keep asking this and no one ever answers. I don't believe Casey peppers her lies with grains of truth. I can't think of any instance of truth in her web of lies. Can you?

gardenhart: I have never felt KC was slipping bits of the truth in with her lies. At least, not intentionally.

Do you think someone moved Caylee's body on her bday?

my bolded
Oh noooo, she would have already split to California-no need to 'face' her parents. She was preping this guy for her visit. Her folks would not have any idea Caylee was missing. She'd be telling her new guy some fish story how her folks have her daughter or she sent her away to private school and in the meantime, telling Mommy & Daddy, she's out there starting a new life in hopes of coming up with a new scenario.
I Totally agree! And this new guy is on the witness list...uh oh...

Timer55 dialed on the phone is 846-3755...does that match any of the #'s from the pings

Where's TexasLil when you need her??? I think she has the complete list). I'm searching on my partial list now, will post if there's a match

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AJAY0618
Back