The message between Casey and Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am curious why there are so many texts before and after June 16-24. After so many a day, there is basically nothing for those 8 days. Suspicious IMO

There is something very fishy going on between Jesse and Amy. Their conversation is very telling. They are involved somehow.

IIRC they never met until after the perp was arrested. Does seem like some flirtation there though. IMOO

Care to expand on that theory? :)

Well, if you had a friend that had a child, and suddenly that child was never seen, would you not REALLY ask, over and over where the child was? I certainly would. But after KC was arrested, suddenly everyone says, oh yea, that was strange? KC told lies....I think they all have their own lies. JMO

Well they both were ripped off by KC. Nothing makes friends as quickly as a common enemy!

Very telling texts between June 15, where it immediately drops off to none the next day, June 16 (which is the date I've always focused on as the date Caylee died,) and doesn't pick back up for over a week. Confirms all of my suspicions. Casey is definitely NOT herself from June 16 to around June 23/24, where she starts texting again, and trying to make up stories about the smell that was permeating her vehicle. :( So sad. Just so sad.

IIRC they never met until after the perp was arrested. Does seem like some flirtation there though. IMOO

This is from Jesse to Amy.

July 20, 2008

(7:59PM) from Jesse G: He should not have talked to a detective...oh well. There will be a big hole but it will help
(8:11PM) from Jesse G: Its like who wants to be a millionaire
(8:41PM) from Jesse G: Leaving the anthony house now

July 21, 2008

(3:09AM) from Jesse G: Was a productive day. Agree with you that i am happy i met you out of this. Thanks for cheering me up tonight. Talk to you tomorrow
(9:11PM) from Jesse G: There are pictures of Caylee and i online with a question 'do they look alike?'

July 22, 2008

(1:42AM) from Jesse G: Still up? We can text if you are
(2:26AM) from Jesse G: Haha...what a fitting film
(2:36AM) from Jesse G: Talked to lee. Confirmed some stuff about casey. Good thing we can all still help from the new office space. The reward is up to over one hundred thousand dollars. We dont have to see her but we could see her reach out to us. Just out of curiousity why did you, troy and riccardo go to puerto rico seperately,
(9:40AM) from Jesse G: You guys keep your ticket stubs?
(10:21AM) from Jesse G: Just might come up. Dont have to be a genius to realize that county will ask you guys if you have proof you flew out of down while Caylee was missing
(11:29AM) from Jesse G: Wont take a genius or the feds to start talking to you guys about that trip because you three left at different times to out of the country while Caylee was unaccounted for. Know what i mean?
(2:29PM) from Jesse G: You and the guys want to get together tonight?
(2:42PM) from Jesse G: If she gets out we just need to mobilize
(2:45PM) from Jesse Grund: Cool ric? He has a nickname
(2:58PM) from Jesse G: Shorter than amy? So is it just a? Or am?
(3:00PM) from Jesse G: Harris rosen has stepped up and said he will help anyway he can! So awesome!
(3:14PM) from Jesse G: Orange county is saying the smell in the car is definitively human composition.
(3:17PM) from Jesse G: What? When?
(3:21PM) from Jesse G: Really? Dead animal why?
(3:23PM) from Jesse G: Ok.
(3:28PM) from Jesse G: Keep that. Dont tell anyone else. County will want to know that.
(3:33PM) from Jesse G: Will do. Dont tell anyone that...not even the boys. We may have just strengthened the time line
(3:42PM) from Jesse G: Ok. Tell troy to not tell anyone! Very important. Ears everywhere. How are things going downtown? Do you know who harris rosen is?
(3:51PM) from Jesse G: They are a coming. Harris rosen is a billionaire landowner and hotel guy. He owns the rosen hospitiliaty school. I reached out to him and he is on vacation but got my message, and has put his support behind us, anyway possibl
(3:54PM) from Jesse G: Not good news in the hearing. The k9 alerted to human decomposition in both the trunk of the car and backyard of the house near her playset
(4:05PM) from Jesse G: She isnt getting out
(4:09PM) from Jesse G: Yeah... this is making me sick
(4:48PM) from Jesse G: When do you go in to pick up?
(5:02PM) from Jesse G: They are better with company :p just kidding
(5:48PM) from Jesse G: WIll do
(5:52PM) from Jesse G: Will do fo shzzle
(5:42PM) from Jesse G: Ok. Oh and ric is just as gulbale as the rest of us obviously. He will never know :p
(5:46PM) from Jesse G: I have to find out if i am talking to melich tonight.
(6:28PM) from Jesse G: I am in
(6:49PM) from Jesse G: When and where we meeting?

July 23, 2007

(3:12AM) from Jesse Grund: Of course it takes me years to find a kindred believer and she is quite special. Thats definitely encouraging. Had given up
hope of that in the opposite sex.
(3:27AM) from Jesse Grund: Haha. Well it does not hurt you are beautiful too. Thats the rare combination. I turn every girl off with my beliefs.

Amusing stuff. A really long relationship is a few months and they fall in love with someone new every week.

From lovesick to "over him" in a week. "Oh now he loves me, too late!"

There is something very fishy going on between Jesse and Amy. Their conversation is very telling. They are definitely involved.

Yeah, they were involved...with a psychopathic thief and liar who sucked them into her votex, used them, and who is turning their lives upside down and who has created a situation in which their privacy has been violated and their reputations clouded for just trying to be the psycho's husband and friends. Now the pycho's family, trying to get her off murder charges, seems to want to throw everyone under the bus BUT the actual person responsible for this mess, their psycho family memeber, KC. KC's friends only error was befriending KC. KC did this. Team A is trying to cloud the issue, but these poor kids are KC's victims just like Caylee was. Team A ought to be ashamed of themselves for the damage they are doing to the lives of these young adults with their spurilous claims!

you guys she was working somewhere!!! in these text she is receving messages from a megan about work and hours at work.So confusing

you guys she was working somewhere!!! in these text she is receving messages from a megan about work and hours at work.So confusing

I believe these just are Amy's incomming messages (just the message Amy is receiving, I think) from various sources, and I do believe Amy was working

I'm pretty sure this is Ricardo's # 3212769971 and he seems obsessed w/ Casey.
Where does this rank on the hinky meter ?
I thought Ricardo went to Puerto Rico too ?

July 10, 2008

(12:00AM) from 3212769971: Take some good picks
July 11, 2008

(6:39PM) from 3212769971: Hope u guys r haveing fun. i wish i was there i need 2 get out of here robin wants 2 come over and i dont want 2 hang out with her i want casey.
July 12, 2008

(1:00PM) from 3212769971: Jasons deli isnt the same with out u guys

I've read these before but re-reading is always good!

KC states "at least I have plenty of luggage to chose from" thats kind of an odd statement. She is talking about her non existant trip to PR. LOL.

She also uses "after the fact" quite a bit in her normal speech.

I'm pretty sure this is Ricardo's # 3212769971 and he seems obsessed w/ Casey.
Where does this rank on the hinky meter ?
I thought Ricardo went to Puerto Rico too ?

July 10, 2008

(12:00AM) from 3212769971: Take some good picks
July 11, 2008

(6:39PM) from 3212769971: Hope u guys r haveing fun. i wish i was there i need 2 get out of here robin wants 2 come over and i dont want 2 hang out with her i want casey.
July 12, 2008

(1:00PM) from 3212769971: Jasons deli isnt the same with out u guys

I think that is Tony.

June 16th - nothing? Or was this ommitted for a reason?

May 31, 2008

(11:48PM) from 3212172944: You work five to nine on monday. And close on tuesday wednesday and thursday.

June 14, 2008

(9:48PM) from Meagan: Sorry bout the late notice, but anyone want to work this morning?
(6:09PM) from Casey Anthony: Sutton place. On university between goldenrod and forsyth.
(6:10PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome.
(8:20PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome
(8:21PM) from Casey Anthony: He said it doesnt matter where you park it.
(8:23PM) from Casey Anthony: Anytime love! Ill get it towed to the house one day this week
(8:25PM) from Casey Anthony: Actually we probably could. I dont see why not. Ill check with the people at his clubhouse tomorrow morning.
(8:27PM) from Casey Anthony: Agreed. Thatll work
(8:55PM) from Casey Anthony: Depends on which way youre coming from. If youre coming from goldenrod its on the left. From 436 or forsyth its on the right
(10:26PM) from Meagan: Hey dudes its Meagan... Just checkin in to see if anyone wants to give up either shift tomorrow... Let me know :)
(10:28PM) from Meagan: Thanks:)
(11:19PM) from 4075956337: Walking to wall st...where u at?

June 18, 2008
(8:31PM) from 4075956337: Can u c if they have my last ck?...i forgot to pick it up. i can get it from u tom or the wknd

I think that is Tony.

I don't think so. Amy was getting texts from this # since June 18th and KC didn't meet Tone til the end of June and Amy supposedly didn't know Tone til after Caylee disappeared. Read through it again if you have time.
It'll make sense and then we'll both know I'm right. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member