The message between Casey and Amy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that's Will.

I'm searching the forum for the cell phone listing of all people involved buy can't find it....anyone know where it's posted at?

Yes, that's who it is. He had a little crush on KC.

May 20, 2008
9:13AM) from Casey Anthony: Not yet. Waiting for the homeowner to call me back. Im excited too!
(10:29AM) from Casey Anthony: Thats awesome! Im going to call the lady now.
(10:41AM) from Casey Anthony: She said tomorrow will be better. What time do you work?
(10:43AM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome. Ill be out around noon. She said anytime between noon and 5 is good.
Notice how she is SO on top of getting this house thing taken care of, she is on it...oh no, the owner says tomorrow...good, we dot it tomorrow...but

May 21, 2008
(8:11AM) from Casey Anthony: Im definitely sick :-(
(10:30AM) from Casey Anthony: Im going to call the lady in a few minutes. Im headed to the doctors now. I hate this!
(10:33AM) from Casey Anthony: Nope. Twice since i was sick last month. But i have been working a lot. I put in almost 60 hours last week. I think its the flu. Ill know soon.
(1:16PM) from Casey Anthony: Can i raincheck seeing the house? I just got back from the drs and dont feel too hot at all. Stupid flu
(1:21PM) from Casey Anthony: Well i would love for you to be there. We will figure it out. Im taking the day to rest as much as possible.

Tomorrow arrives and uh, oh no, she is PLAYING sick again, she just can't make it, it's the flu-BULL LARKY!!!

All of these are Casey A. just noting some interesting ones...
May 6th:
(7:41PM) from Casey Anthony: Hope youre having fun. Id give my right hand to be there instead of here
May 7th:
(11:14AM) from Casey Anthony: This will definitely be a trip to remember
(11:15AM) from Casey Anthony: Agreed. Honestly..im making a list now so i know what to get and prepare for. Im a nut but emergency cash is a must for me. Ill blow money really fast
(11:19AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. I just want a couple cute dresses and some new shorts. Maybe a bathing suit. Besides that ill be good. It shouldnt take too much to prepare. Atleast i have plenty of luggage to choose from. Just dont let me pack my entire wardrobe. :)
May 9th:
(9:47AM) from Casey Anthony: I stayed with ric last night. Some of the best sex we ever had.. And again this morning. Either im really weak or im falling for this kid. Neither is a good situation.
(10:03AM) from Casey Anthony: Im trying. Things just click between him and i. Last night it was very emotional connection.. besides physical. And it was the same way this morning. He did smoke once the entire night. Maybe hes making an effort? I dont know
(10:07AM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. Me too. Who knows. I just dont want to let my heart get too invested unless i know his is. He keeps saying he wants to see where things go. Oye.

May 14th:
(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared :-D

Thank You so much for posting this....very interesting. :)

Looks like kc's "job" was babysitting Caylee. :mad:

I'm pretty sure this is Ricardo's # 3212769971 and he seems obsessed w/ Casey.
Where does this rank on the hinky meter ?
I thought Ricardo went to Puerto Rico too ?

July 10, 2008

(12:00AM) from 3212769971: Take some good picks
July 11, 2008

(6:39PM) from 3212769971: Hope u guys r haveing fun. i wish i was there i need 2 get out of here robin wants 2 come over and i dont want 2 hang out with her i want casey.
July 12, 2008

(1:00PM) from 3212769971: Jasons deli isnt the same with out u guys

thats will, amys friend from work the one that had the party on the 4th of july

Yeah, they were involved...with a psychopathic thief and liar who sucked them into her votex, used them, and who is turning their lives upside down and who has created a situation in which their privacy has been violated and their reputations clouded for just trying to be the psycho's husband and friends. Now the pycho's family, trying to get her off murder charges, seems to want to throw everyone under the bus BUT the actual person responsible for this mess, their psycho family memeber, KC. KC's friends only error was befriending KC. KC did this. Team A is trying to cloud the issue, but these poor kids are KC's victims just like Caylee was. Team A ought to be ashamed of themselves for the damage they are doing to the lives of these young adults with their spurilous claims!

I think when all the info comes out, it probably will not look good for this entire group of people. I do not believe that kc had any help or accomplices, but this group seems to be involved in serious drugs, ecstasy, chloroform, ketamine, and the party seems non-stop.

May 14th:
"(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared"

IIRC on MAY 14 @ 8:49 AM Casey changed her password to timer55.

May 14th:
"(8:49AM) from Casey Anthony: Its official. As long as we take our trip withing the first 2 weeks of july im set. I just got my vacation cleared"

My impression of this message is that KC may have asked her mother and at the point, perhaps CA had agreed to take her vacation time during the same period. I get the feeling that KC was genuinely looking forward to this trip and I wonder if CA didn't back out of letting her go as tensions between them escalated.

MOO

May 14th:

Where did you read this Indigo? I haven't seen it. So then KC changed her password on May 14 and the others left for their PR trip on July 8th. There are 55 days between the May 14th and July 8th. So the timer55 mystery would be solved?

ETA: I found the information on another thread. Lol, I missed that it had already be figured out.

July 6, 2008

(1:46AM) from 3212769971: Thank u 4 getting me out of my slump i might have fallen 4 casey but atleast i know girls like brittany r around
(5:38PM) from Casey Anthony: Hello love. Whats the verdict? Any luck?
(5:41PM) from Casey Anthony: %-) find jps keys?
(5:44PM) from Casey Anthony: Haha geez. Im sorry hun. Ill help you look before you leave. Might as well
(5:52PM) from Casey Anthony: Potentially. Any cover?
(6:15PM) from 8137603048: I will meet u there. I might be late tho
(9:51PM) from 3212769971: Thanks 4 lunch. and meeting casey. We 4 got 2 take out the camera
(9:58PM) from 3212769971: Ya its nice i bet. Its quit here 2 its not nice dont throw away that poster
(10:05PM) from 3212769971: Monica is up there
(10:09PM) from 3212769971: Not the happyest right now mon came over and i was rude. i just need 2 watch tv
(10:10PM) from 3212769971: Not the happyest right now mon came over and i was rude. i just need 2 watch tv
(10:20PM) from 4077191759: If casey and anthony crash at my place tonigu neither are allowed in our rooms
(10:22PM) from 4077191759: K
(10:25PM) from 4077191759: Her loss

Don't know who that call came from but why do you think they don't want KC or TL in their rooms?

thats will, amys friend from work the one that had the party on the 4th of july
According to his statement he only ever met KC in person twice. The day of the July 4th party and another day afterwards when they went to Ikea. He does seem to fall head over heals, doesn't he...And his "infatuation" with her carries on even after she is arrested. His interview is full of inconsistencies regarding times and dates...Very odd indeed!

MOO

July 6, 2008

(1:46AM) from 3212769971: Thank u 4 getting me out of my slump i might have fallen 4 casey but atleast i know girls like brittany r around
(5:38PM) from Casey Anthony: Hello love. Whats the verdict? Any luck?
(5:41PM) from Casey Anthony: %-) find jps keys?
(5:44PM) from Casey Anthony: Haha geez. Im sorry hun. Ill help you look before you leave. Might as well
(5:52PM) from Casey Anthony: Potentially. Any cover?
(6:15PM) from 8137603048: I will meet u there. I might be late tho
(9:51PM) from 3212769971: Thanks 4 lunch. and meeting casey. We 4 got 2 take out the camera
(9:58PM) from 3212769971: Ya its nice i bet. Its quit here 2 its not nice dont throw away that poster
(10:05PM) from 3212769971: Monica is up there
(10:09PM) from 3212769971: Not the happyest right now mon came over and i was rude. i just need 2 watch tv
(10:10PM) from 3212769971: Not the happyest right now mon came over and i was rude. i just need 2 watch tv
(10:20PM) from 4077191759: If casey and anthony crash at my place tonigu neither are allowed in our rooms
(10:22PM) from 4077191759: K
(10:25PM) from 4077191759: Her loss

Don't know who that call came from but why do you think they don't want KC or TL in their rooms?

I think that it could be JP. He sent AH other similar messages regarding KC. For whatever reason, he was not too keen on her. AH says as much in her interview with LE.

I have a different take on JG telling AH not to say anything - I think he recognizes that this is crucial evidence for the prosecution - even going so far as to say that the county will want to know that. I think the "strengthening the timeline" is for the prosecution, not to save his own butt. I don't think he had any involvement.
Anyone else?

I think that it could be JP. He sent AH other similar messages regarding KC. For whatever reason, he was not too keen on her. AH says as much in her interview with LE.

I'm wondering if perhaps it deals with "jps keys"...
jmo

Where did you read this Indigo? I haven't seen it. So then KC changed her password on May 14 and the others left for their PR trip on July 8th. There are 55 days between the May 14th and July 8th. So the timer55 mystery would be solved?

ETA: I found the information on another thread. Lol, I missed that it had already be figured out.

Absolutely solved, IMO.(kudos to the poster who solved it) The time and date on the text message firms up the fact that the timer55 password was Casey's countdown to vacation.

I have a different take on JG telling AH not to say anything - I think he recognizes that this is crucial evidence for the prosecution - even going so far as to say that the county will want to know that. I think the "strengthening the timeline" is for the prosecution, not to save his own butt. I don't think he had any involvement.
Anyone else?

ITA. I think it was responsible advice. He was telling her to keep that information to herself and ONLY to tell LE. IMO.

My impression of this message is that KC may have asked her mother and at the point, perhaps CA had agreed to take her vacation time during the same period. I get the feeling that KC was genuinely looking forward to this trip and I wonder if CA didn't back out of letting her go as tensions between them escalated.

MOO

My thoughts exactly, Cindy was on vacation the first week of July, so this makes perfect sense. After the fight about stealing gpa's money, Cindy must have backed out, and this set Casey off.

I think when all the info comes out, it probably will not look good for this entire group of people. I do not believe that kc had any help or accomplices, but this group seems to be involved in serious drugs, ecstasy, chloroform, ketamine, and the party seems non-stop.

I'm thinking of a young group of kids with no kids,, that go to school, party etc. Maybe do drugs here and there.Where do you get hardcore partying from? With this case I wont be surprised and I dont doubt KC had addiction problems but what makes you think serious drugs about the group? Just curious.

It's been mentioned this may have been a message between AH and her parents.

Of note though, was AH missing a camera? And did Casey claim it was at her parents' house?

IIRC AH had ordered a new camera (or had hers being returned from being repaired), and, because she thought she was moving in with KC, she had already started having things sent to the Hopespring address. I'm sure that is the camera they are talking about.

May 03, 2008
5:45PM) from 4078795104: My buddy is spinning at a house party at 417 n 5o
(6:05PM) from 4078795104: Of course im going 2 robbies 2 just 2 say hi
(6:17PM) from Casey Anthony: Details my dear?
(6:20PM) from Casey Anthony: Awesome. Cross your fingers that my folks get back soon.
(6:22PM) from Casey Anthony: Yeah. We will see what happens. God i need this tonight
(7:59PM) from 7025334842: made it here alive. got in about 7am. napped and now moved in. we are safe and sound in casse u were worried
(8:27PM) from Casey Anthony: I dont know. Im trying to get ahold of my mom to see when theyre coming home. Sitting around waiting sucks
(9:16PM) from 9544947643: I will never get tired of hearing that! I love you too
(9:53PM) from 4078795104: Yo was up with u
(10:02PM) from 4078795104: Im laying on the couch
(10:04PM) from 4078795104: Thinking about robbies and downtown
(10:07PM) from 4078795104: You just want 2 meet @ robbies
(10:08PM) from 4078795104: Sure
(11:10PM) from Casey Anthony: Downtown tomorrow? My mom owes me
(11:12PM) from Casey Anthony: Well this week im there. No way im staying home

Casey is really beginning to show her frustration with her lack of freedom. She believes her mom "owes her."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoRo