Nancy Grace - Thursday, 12/4/08

Good grief, KC knows so much about Zanny, her mothers name, her step-father's name, their approx. ages, her sister and her sister's employment, her roomates, her neices and nephews that she babysits, yet the dumba** can't come up with one simple phone number. :rolleyes:

I think this pretty much sums the case up nicely...

I would really love to see some recent visitation videos. I wonder how they're going these days? All the ones released today were from before LP bailed her out.

There aren't any, I don't think - no one has visited her this time around and her last two stays were too short

And Cindy handles that with kid gloves........"I know you wouldn't sweetie." Cindy never gets angry or strong with Casey......she dances around the issue, as if she's afraid of her!

Remember when KC called those she was ripping off "luv?"

Good grief, KC knows so much about Zanny, her mothers name, her step-father's name, their approx. ages, her sister and her sister's employment, her roomates, her neices and nephews that she babysits, yet the dumba** can't come up with one simple phone number. :rolleyes:

All of those she can make up as she goes............but a phone number is much more difficult because that can be verified..........names like that can't.

I just wanted to SLAP Casey silly! She wipes fake tears from her eyes so much that it is a wonder her eyes and skin underneath her ayes aren't bleeding! THEN, she looks at her fingers!!!! WTH does she expect to see???? GMAB!! Even Cindy does that, albeit only once or twice!

Bunch of freakin' fakes! Yes, I'm mad! Gonna have to give myself a time out here for a little while!

You nailed it! Everytime they ask her something she needs to think about or doesn't know right off the bat how to answer...wipe the tears and snot....sniffle sniffle....and - repeat.

Hi
Thankyou for answering me.I do not know a whole lot on her case.Did she give a discription of this lady?Did the police go to these apartments and ask neighbors or people in the apartment complex?if they saw someone who looks like this lady?

Casey couldn't do a composite drawing - and what she tells LE and the A's it's too generic - LE did knock on some neighbors doors to ask if they knew Zenaida or her mother - no one did

HERE'S A THOUGHT FOR EVERYONE: Think of how much she infuriates us. Imagine if you were ZFG and had to sit and listen to her implicate YOU over and over and over and over. Good Lord.

Hi
Ok,Thankyou indicat.I will check it out.Thankyou trac.why couldn't she do a drawing?

suzanne

You nailed it! Everytime they ask her something she needs to think about or doesn't know right off the bat how to answer...wipe the tears and snot....sniffle sniffle....and - repeat.

You notice than when she did seem to cry - she put her finger to the corner of her eye - no tears, just to touch her eye

If it were me - I'd have tear stained cheeks, red face, swollen eyes, deep down depression

Casey just touches the corner of her eye when we should know there is a tear - ahhhhhh

It reminds me of LP saying the kidnappers could drop Caylee off someplace, "no questions asked," as if he had any say in whether or not the kidnappers would be charged. :rolleyes:
So many posts are filled with remarks and crude things about LP. Haven't we have been asked not to talk negatively about him here or am I missing something? I thought this was a rule and not a mere suggestion. As you can see, I am confused on the matter.

I'll bet he would also want some kind of stipulation that says she can only tell,,"HIM" where the body is

That way he can make a big production out of "Finding" the body

HERE'S A THOUGHT FOR EVERYONE: Think of how much she infuriates us. Imagine if you were ZFG and had to sit and listen to her implicate YOU over and over and over and over. Good Lord.

ZG is SO going to win that lawsuit. Trouble is, KC doesn't have anything but adverbs. Maybe she could get Zanni a job at Universal. Maybe not.

BLOODY H$LL!! I'm gonna have to put a cage around the TV when we get to trial or I'm gonna wind up throwing something at the screen(and probably get the BSOD) and have to go and buy a new one!! I CAN"T stand the A's!! OMG!!! I must go and calm down!!:truce:

Hi
My name is suzanne.I am kind of new to Caylee Anthony's story.My son watches Nancy Grace every night and he has me very interested in this little girls case.Can you please tell me her story about this person Zenaida F. G.?

suzanne

She is the fake nanny KC made up to cover the murder of her own little girl.

I have determined that is the way CA queues KC what to tell next. Just like on the 911 call she queued her with " WHO TOOK HER?" There had been nothing said about anyone having Caylee up until that point.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

So many posts are filled with remarks and crude things about LP. Haven't we have been asked not to talk negatively about him here or am I missing something? I thought this was a rule and not a mere suggestion. As you can see, I am confused on the matter.

LP made that comment - how is mentioning it against the rules?

I don't think they actually believe there is any threat, they were trying to get information out of Casey by going along with her story.

I agree. I saw CA's eyes and wanting her daughter to look her in the eyes. I saw the interrogation. That's a momma who can see the truth. Course, KC diverted to the TV screen and not ACTUALLY look into CA's eyes so...there was CA's answer.

BLOODY H$LL!! I'm gonna have to put a cage around the TV when we get to trial or I'm gonna wind up throwing something at the screen(and probably get the BSOD) and have to go and buy a new one!! I CAN"T stand the A's!! OMG!!! I must go and calm down!!:truce:

Like I've told others, buy a bag of those small sponges and everytime your ticked off at the A's chuck one at the TV - they are light, don't leave a mark - OR get some little snerf balls, the real light ones - but you have to make sure that when you throw it makes it to the TV BAM! LOL

We used these during another show, i's been so long I don't remember

I would suggest you buy lots of sponges. (They even make 'em to look like bricks for just this reason!) You can throw those at the tv all day long and not break a thing. ;) However, your blood pressure is another matter entirely.

ETA: Hahahahaha~ Trac! GMTA!

Even if Casey confessed and tells them where she's at, she still couldn't get out of jail. There is no bail for murder.

There is no bail for murder -- NO BAIL!!!! :woohoo:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
undefined.value
Back