Nancy Grace - Thursday, 12/4/08

Were these tapes around 7-25? and then FBI interviewed CA on 7-30 and she admitted that she thought the nanny was the other two folks she named? so in five days had she not figured out everything she had told her was a lie? or am I just losing it here...these tapes are horrible.

having spent time with mentally ill individuals....KC is "wacked" and completely crazy....she makes the same sense that Charles Manson makes when he talks. Fortunately for Caylee's justice she still knows right from wrong and she will never be declared incompetent to stand trial. But DSMIV crazy she is! So sad that the parents let her go without treatment and Caylee had to pay for it.

You are so right, I never thought of that. I have seen interviews of Manson and although what he says is scary but he believes what he says so much that he makes you feel crazy because you arnt catching his drift. You are so right.

LP just said if KC will come forward and tell them truthfully where Caylee's body is, he will bail her out of jail again pending trial. :eek:

Here we are at 8:48 with 10 mins left to the show, so sounds like Nancy just mostly showed tapes of the jailhouse interviews tonight.

Leonard must have done REALLY well in donations, to continue searching for Caylee, if he is now willing to bail Casey out. :eek:

Nancy says "you are listening to recordings of what the A's thought were private recordings... I think they KNOW that is this point they ARE NOT PRIVATE.

they KNEW...from the first interview kc constantly reminded them that she couldn't really get to invoved since it was of public record--NG needs to get that in her little head---THEY ALL KNEW... thus the letters..those are what I want to see---

jmo

So many posts are filled with remarks and crude things about LP. Haven't we have been asked not to talk negatively about him here or am I missing something? I thought this was a rule and not a mere suggestion. As you can see, I am confused on the matter.

I'm confused too.

If LP makes a statement we are not allowed to comment on it unless we have something Positive to say about his statement?

Does this "Rule" apply even if LP makes a statement that makes no sense?

Such as...."If KC tells me where the body is I will bail her out"

Should we just burry our head in the sand & ignore it & pretend he didn't say it?

Does this rule apply to LP only or does it also apply to Tim Miller, Cindy Anthony & members of the OCSD as well?

Maybe I'm missing something or maybe I missed something but could somebody please provide a link to the Rule?

LP just said if KC will come forward and tell them truthfully where Caylee's body is, he will bail her out of jail again pending trial. :eek:

LP knows KC won't get bail even if she reveals where Caylee is. He is just playing her, like KC has played everyone else around her. And Jose is just dumb enough to believe that KC could get bond!:rolleyes:

LP knows KC won't get bail even if she reveals where Caylee is. He is just playing her, like KC has played everyone else around her. And Jose is just dumb enough to believe that KC could get bond!:rolleyes:

Goooo Mitzi!! I have ALWAYS been Team LP!

How's he playing her?

I doubt very much KC would really think she would get bailed out for telling where the body is.

Wouldn't that be proof that she murdered Caylee & basically guarantee herself a life sentence?

If anyone was played it was LP

KC used him & his 50k for a "Get out of Jail free" card & LP took the bait hook, line & sinker.

Casey just touches the corner of her eye when we should know there is a tear - ahhhhhh

I don't agree with this. I think Casey IS crying real tears.......... For Casey.

As for wiping her eyes, if you look towards the end of the video conferences, she takes the time to make sure the tears are wiped from her eyes before she heads back to her cell - I think she does this out of being vain, since others might see her. Makes sure she dries her eyes, because swollen wet puffy eyes aren't attractive.

having spent time with mentally ill individuals....KC is "wacked" and completely crazy....she makes the same sense that Charles Manson makes when he talks. Fortunately for Caylee's justice she still knows right from wrong and she will never be declared incompetent to stand trial. But DSMIV crazy she is! So sad that the parents let her go without treatment and Caylee had to pay for it.

Yeah,

KC definitely has issues & I'm pretty sure that her Mom does too.

Genetics or Environment?

Was KC born that way or is she a product of Cindy's nurturing hand?

Somebody should do a case study on the Anthony's - I'd buy that book.

So many posts are filled with remarks and crude things about LP. Haven't we have been asked not to talk negatively about him here or am I missing something? I thought this was a rule and not a mere suggestion. As you can see, I am confused on the matter.

Really? I did not know this. Oh...I wonder....there was a "support no negative posts" thread made for Leonard and Tony sometime around the time they bailed Casey out, could that be what you're thinking about SS? Curious now.:)

If I knew where the "rule" was, I wouldn't be confused on it. I just know that I am tired of LP being bashed continually here. It doesn't seem to matter if it is in direct relation with something he says or not. I am going to start keeping track from now on so when LP's words come back and he is right about certain things...people can eat them with their crow.

Oh, they 100% know it. They just don't want anyone else to know they know it, because then the whole "kidnap" story they want us to buy goes out the window.

Have you noticed that not one other person in the entire world has come forward and claimed that they knew this ZFG? Not a neighbor, not an employer, not the father of her children, not a childhood friend, not her children's teachers??? Of course there is not ZFG, it's patently absurd!

If I knew where the "rule" was, I wouldn't be confused on it. I just know that I am tired of LP being bashed continually here. It doesn't seem to matter if it is in direct relation with something he says or not. I am going to start keeping track from now on so when LP's words come back and he is right about certain things...people can eat them with their crow.

What about the things he's wrong about?

If your going to make certain people "Eat Crow" when LP is proven right will you apologize when LP is wrong?

I'm just curious because I don't see how disagreeing with LP's statements or pointing out his inconsistencies is "Bashing Him"

Have you noticed that not one other person in the entire world has come forward and claimed that they knew this ZFG? Not a neighbor, not an employer, not the father of her children, not a childhood friend, not her children's teachers??? Of course there is not ZFG, it's patently absurd!

It really is absurd

It's also disturbing

We know that Zanny doesn't exist but KC insists that she does with such conviction that she's almost believable

It really is absurd

It's also disturbing

We know that Zanny doesn't exist but KC insists that she does with such conviction that she's almost believable

I heard that ABC bought the rights to a new reality show, Fantasy Nanny where they will have fictitious characters like Samantha, Juliette, Raquel and they will describe traits of the Nanny, places the Nanny has been, accidents and injuries and, people need to phone in and identify the Nanny.

Based on the Mole.

I heard that ABC bought the rights to a new reality show, Fantasy Nanny where they will have fictitious characters like Samantha, Juliette, Raquel and they will describe traits of the Nanny, places the Nanny has been, accidents and injuries and, people need to phone in and identify the Nanny.

Based on the Mole.

I swear this entire case is like an episode of the Twilight Zone

I just listened to the New Jailhouse tapes & I'm stunned

KC says..." I don't want to talk to somebody that's going to tell me that I'm lying. I wan't somebody that will take the information that I give them & go with it"

All she has done is Lie...

It's been proven that she lied...

She's admitted that she lied ....

But she doesn't want anyone to tell her that she's lying..??

Unreal...!!

Borderline personality disorder affects how you feel about yourself, how you relate to others and how you behave.

When you have BPD, you often have an insecure sense of who you are. That is, your self-image or sense of self often rapidly changes. You may view yourself as evil or bad, and sometimes may feel as if you don't exist at all. An unstable self-image often leads to frequent changes in jobs, friendships, goals, values and gender identity.

Your relationships are usually in turmoil. You often experience a love-hate relationship with others. You may idealize someone one moment and then abruptly and dramatically shift to fury and hate over perceived slights or even minor misunderstandings. This is because people with the disorder have difficulty accepting gray areas — things are either black or white. For instance, in the eyes of a person with BPD, someone is either good or evil. And that same person may seem good one day and evil the next.

Other signs and symptoms of borderline personality disorder may include:

Impulsive and risky behavior, such as risky driving, unsafe sex, gambling sprees or taking illicit drugs
Strong emotions that wax and wane frequently
Intense but short episodes of anxiety or depression
Inappropriate anger, sometimes escalating into physical confrontations
Difficulty controlling emotions or impulses
Suicidal behavior
Fear of being alone

*Examples of Borderlines in film:
Mommy Dearest
Fatal Attraction

Correct me if I am wrong, but it seems to me that Casey's brain (faculties) is wired to mimic. We all do that as we learn. We copy what we see and hear. Over time we have something that is ours only, maybe a syntheses of our thoughts and interactions. The mimicking should drop off as a person develops their own interests, desires, and self-consciousness. Rarely is a person totally textbook. It would be interesting to know how she shows up cognitively on Psycho Educational tests. If she got through school doing the copy and paste with her visual abilities, in fact, there might be some real holes in her comprehension of language. Retarded people know how to lie, they just don't spin tales as elaborate as she does with the "words" she has learned. If she didn't have so many people enabling her, she might have gotten help a long time ago. Her compulsion to lie might be a strategy to not only do what she wants, but a way to make sense out of the false self she developed. It becomes her grandiosity of course without common sense.

She really is handicapped.

Wow, he's going to do that in spite of the fact that she's not eligible for bond?

Huh?? I was thinking the same thing. Wonder how that will work??? How do you bail someone out who is not eligible for bond????:waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fkownt
Back