How Will the ANTHONY FAMILY react?

Are they really going to go on Larry King tonight? Really? Do they have hearts? Are they alive? Are they human?

I just don't understand them. Can they just be close with those they love and be silent until they know it is Caylee.

Will they go on to say she was framed with no tears shed for their granddaughter? You can't get framed by someone who doesn't exist. You just can't.

My personal opinions about this "family" aside, today must be a horrible day for them... I cannot even begin to imagine their added pain. Now that Caylee has been found I truly hope there is somebody out there who loves Cindy enough to encourage her to get the professional help she so obviously needs, as I honestly believe Caylee was her reason for living.

I have not read all the posts so I don't know what all they have been up to today but I suspect this "family" will quiet down for at least a few days.

Prayers.

Are they really going to go on Larry King tonight? Really? Do they have hearts? Are they alive? Are they human?

I just don't understand them. Can they just be close with those they love and be silent until they know it is Caylee.

Will they go on to say she was framed with no tears shed for their granddaughter? You can't get framed by someone who doesn't exist. You just can't.

I'm thinking they will go with the framed line....but I betcha this time counsel will be present......

jmo

My personal opinions about this "family" aside, today must be a horrible day for them... I cannot even begin to imagine their added pain. Now that Caylee has been found I truly hope there is somebody out there who loves Cindy enough to encourage her to get the professional help she so obviously needs, as I honestly believe Caylee was her reason for living.

I have not read all the posts so I don't know what all they have been up to today but I suspect this "family" will quiet down for at least a few days.

Prayers.

I agree with you. CA and GA are going to need a lot of support. I haven't agreed with most of the things they have done over the last view months, but no one deserves to go through hell. They need prayers and CA is going to need help.

I don't think CA knew what happened to Caylee but she sure had to have had some idea. Remember when she said "KC what have you done?" I think CA was throwing as many options for KC to use as she could think of. And I think she has been doing this for many years. The only reason she was so angry with KC that she put her hands on her throat is because KC was so stupid that she got caught redhanded by Grandma and CA couldn't explain it away. CA is used to making excuses for KC-she's done it through school, her pregnancy,and the past 2 years while she was "working" and leaving Caylee with the "nanny".
Does anyone get the feeling that the real reson CA is so angry is that KC wasn't a very good liar and now she has to go behind and clean up her mess.:furious:

I hope this discovery is a hard slap in the face to the Anthonys. What the discovery of this beautiful innocent trusting child is, is a lesson in reality for them and nullifies every ounce of Casey's story. CA and GA need to understand the following:

There were only two reasons why any Nanny would kidnap a child that has been in her care for 2 years:

1) The nanny loved the child and wanted to raise the child herself, as her own.
2) The nanny felt the child's parent was unfit and was a harm to the child so she kidnapped the child to protect it or give her a better home.
3) To collect ransom money

Neither of these logical scenarios would result in the outcome we have witnessed in this case. The "kidnapped by the nanny" scenario is only a possibility in the case where Caylee ends up never found because she is alive somewhere. The cold hard truth is she is DEAD. Nannies don't kidnap children from penniless and jobless mothers in order to KILL them. They do it to protect them or to blackmail their rich parents.

There is no way, under any circumstances, that this turnout could possibly validate anything the Casey has suggested or told her parents. It proves quite the opposite.

Cindy and George: Please, walk away before she destroys you too. She did this to her child...nothing she does to you will phase her.

It's time to bury your little Caylee and give her to God, give her the rest and the peace she needs. Let her see that someone in this world, whom she loved, would not just throw her away like a piece of trash. It's time to pick the right side....let Casey go.

JMO, but, there are so many families out there that have lost loved ones at the hands of their own relatives, and still, manage enough courage to face reality and not cover-up for what their family member has done. It is people like this that I have the utmost respect for.

I'm thinking they will go with the framed line....but I betcha this time counsel will be present......

jmo

How can they still believe Zanny is real?
All of the sightings have now been proved false, that includes the nanny that people were describing identical to that of the one Casey described.
Once the time of death is determined they will have to believe the Nanny killed her on the very day or at the least week she was taken which means that Casey was lying yet again when she told her mother and police she spoke to Caylee many times while she was missing, including the very day of July 15th. How will Cindy explain that lie?

I think if they continue to try and blame a person who does not exist then they will never blame Casey for anything, even if she walked over to them and stabbed them in the heart with an actual knife.

DesertChildAZ who are you and where have you been all my life!! You are spot on..spot on.

I am a hardline kind of person but I really think we should give the A's a chance to catch their breath and see how they react now. They did not know if they would ever see their Granddaughter's remains. Their denial should be over very soon and just imagine their guilt that is deep in their heart. If your child was a murderer and they had no support from anywhere, you might do some very unorthodox things.

The game is over now and I can imagine that the A's feel completely dead inside. They failed their daughter and granddaughter. Just give them a chance now that reality is staring them in the face.

I am a hardline kind of person but I really think we should give the A's a chance to catch their breath and see how they react now. They did not know if they would ever see their Granddaughter's remains. Their denial should be over very soon and just imagine their guilt that is deep in their heart. If your child was a murderer and they had no support from anywhere, you might do some very unorthodox things.

The game is over now and I can imagine that the A's feel completely dead inside. They failed their daughter and granddaughter. Just give them a chance now that reality is staring them in the face.

They will be on Larry King tonight - I think they need to catch their breath too, but not by going on tv.

I agree with you Roy. It's been hard to believe that C & G haven't been covering up for and protecting Casey, but the mind/denial is a very powerful thing. Sure, they've been tripping all over themselves in interviews, but who knows how someone would hold up under this kind of scrutiny and loss. The recovery of Caylee's remains *should* change everything. The fact that Caylee is gone, forever, just may be the ticket back to reality.

I suppose after tonight's interviews we'll have a much better idea of where they stand........and where they have stood.

Some people always say on here that the grandparents loved Caylee and that they are in a state of denial and we should pray for them, etc. Well I'm sorry but the way they have conducted themselves during this whole thing has been disgusting. The whole family is obviously very mentally unstable and/or involved in some dispicable acts. I cannot pray for them!
How do we know for sure that they had nothing to do with what happened? Will we be praying for them then if it is found that they had a hand in things? In my opinion if they did not have anything directly to do with what happened, they surely did things to obstruct for KC. Now they are going on Larry King again? I don't know how they can go on like this...Absolutely disgusting!

Some people always say on here that the grandparents loved Caylee and that they are in a state of denial and we should pray for them, etc. Well I'm sorry but the way they have conducted themselves during this whole thing has been disgusting. The whole family is obviously very mentally unstable and/or involved in some dispicable acts. I cannot pray for them!
How do we know for sure that they had nothing to do with what happened? Will we be praying for them then if it is found that they had a hand in things? In my opinion if they did not have anything directly to do with what happened, they surely did things to obstruct for KC. Now they are going on Larry King again? I don't know how they can go on like this...Absolutely disgusting!

Jim,

Maybe they don't go on LK. Do you have a son or daughter? Just asking. The thing is the A's had some pretty good first impressions at the beginning of this case. CA said "it smells like there has been a dead body in the car" to the 911 operator. They were held hostage by KC just like the rest of us were. And what really pissed them off is that nobody was looking for Caylee. How could they be involve in the beginning of this thing? You are not being logical there.

Let's see if they obstruct justice now that they know that the location of their granddaugther cannot be kept secret from them by their psychopath daughter.

They will be on Larry King tonight - I think they need to catch their breath too, but not by going on tv.

I dunno, unless she was already paid to do the show, I think Cindy may not be there. I don't know her but I was raised by a woman just like her and I still say that IF she allows herself to accept this, is going to hit the fan. She will turn on Casey like we have never seen a parent turn on their child.

They give you all of their loyalty, would do anything for you.. until they decide not to anymore. (Like when she told Casey's friend she is a sociopath, when she laughed at Jesse for loving Casey- listing all her bad qualities in front of her, When she told Tony that Casey will take all his money and leave him.)

I think Cindy is probably pretty sedated about now. I don't know, this is just my feelings, my take on it.

I dunno, unless she was already paid to do the show, I think Cindy may not be there. I don't know her but I was raised by a woman just like her and I still say that IF she allows herself to accept this, is going to hit the fan. She will turn on Casey like we have never seen a parent turn on their child.

They give you all of their loyalty, would do anything for you.. until they decide not to anymore. (Like when she told Casey's friend she is a sociopath, when she laughed at Jesse for loving Casey- listing all her bad qualities in front of her, When she told Tony that Casey will take all his money and leave him.)

I think Cindy is probably pretty sedated about now. I don't know, this is just my feelings, my take on it.

I just don't think Cindy's personality will allow her to admit she was wrong to the world and turn against her daughter. They were on Larry King saying that this case has been a miscarriage of justice and that caylee is alive and the judge, the detectives, the FBI, the sheriff, NG, LP were all conspiring to put this on their daughter for their own selfish reasons. They said they did not trust the Orlando Sheriff department.

For her to know come back and say that her sightings were wrong and that caylee was dead all along and her daughter is to blame will be a huge pill she would have to swallow - her pride is gigantic.

The best thing they can do is let it all go, don't react, stay silent in the arms of your family. they stayed at a hotel last night! don't they have friends and family that would have taken them in to comfort them?

Jim,

Maybe they don't go on LK. Do you have a son or daughter? Just asking. The thing is the A's had some pretty good first impressions at the beginning of this case. CA said "it smells like there has been a dead body in the car" to the 911 operator. They were held hostage by KC just like the rest of us were. And what really pissed them off is that nobody was looking for Caylee. How could they be involve in the beginning of this thing? You are not being logical there.

Let's see if they obstruct justice now that they know that the location of their granddaugther cannot be kept secret from them by their psychopath daughter.

Hi Roy,
No, I don't have kids. To me, CA's emotions on that 911 call sounded genuine BUT given this family's track record, how can we be sure? Ok well maybe CA might not have had anything to do with what happened initially but what about GA or LA?
People have said the A's realized they lost their granddaughter and just wanted to protect their daughter so they wouldn't lose her as well. Well, that may be a natural parental instinct for some people but that doesn't mean it's right. There is just too much odd behavior and apparent funny business on the part of the A's to look at them as just being grieving or in denial, in my opinion.

Jim,

What pissed the A's off is that people were looking for Caylee.

If the A's obstructed justice, it had nothing to do with trying to find Caylee. Just the opposite. It had to do with denying Caylee justice and saving KC's behind.

I get what you are saying. Everyone is entitled to feel whatever it is they are feeling- they are your feelings which can never be wrong.

I have my own thoughts and feelings about them as a "family" as I have stated many times, they make me sick- Cindy makes me want to vomit! But right now, on this topic I'm only going on my feelings about this, about baby Caylee being found dead less than a mile from their home, stuffed in a trash bag and how that must feel for them.

They are f#^%#@ up but they loved that child the best they knew how, she was Cindy's everything. That's all I'm thinking ATM..

I don't think a lot of things in this case are right, but I say that's even more reason to pray for these people.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phnix
Back