Geraldo At Large Live From Orlando Sat., 12/13/08

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sincerely believe that "Ms. Anthony" should be permitted to view the remains of her child. I believe that she should be FORCED to spend MANY hours viewing her child....

Ummm, I think she already has and she already did....:rolleyes:

Salem

Thinking out loud...

If the body were in the trunk of the car for a while and bugs (maggots) present, it might be possible someone sprayed to kill the ones that were already on the body before it was placed in the bag.

I agree. :crazy:

Geraldo is definitely not impartial in this matter and his coverage is slanted for the defense. Aren't him and JB friends? This Geraldo's M.O., always on the wrong side of things!

Does anyone remember when Baez was first hired there was talk about a celebrity was behind it and GRs name came up. There was talk back then about a book or movie.

Also during the Anna N. Simpson autopsy ME Dr Perper would not allow anyone but his asst to view it. He even locked the doors of ME office and autopsy room. He wanted to make it perfectly clear he didnt want any pictures taken or anyone discribing the body. He videoed the autospy.

RIP Caylee

The scandal involved dr Lee picking up a false fingernail of the victim and slipping into his pocket. It was across the room which would have proved there was a struggle. He was going over the crime scene after the LE filmed it as well as the nail. Someone at the scene testified this at the trial. Dr Lee left for Hong Kong right after he testified. But when the judge heard the testimony he ordered Dr Lee back and I believe he admitted it but said he was going to take it to lab but lost it. He was disgraced, this was the Specter trial in CA. Mrs Baden was defense att. It was pretty obvious neither thr judge or the jury liked her. It was hung jury. Hope I got this somewhat right.

Thanks to you and several others who responded to my question about the previous history as I couldn't remember the details.

I have to ask again, could this previous history have any connection to JB's wanting to break normal procedure and attend the autopsy and crime scene?

I have said all along I respect their right to stand by their daughter I don't respect the "Anthony Spin" that has been put on everything, I would love my child no matter what but I would not get on national t.v. and make a fool of myself, or at least I hope I wouldn't

"STAND BY THEIR DAUGHTER" in Anthonyspeak means, we'll be there every Sunday on visitors day. But if it comes to us or her going to the hoosegawl, its her!

The scandal involved dr Lee picking up a false fingernail of the victim and slipping into his pocket. It was across the room which would have proved there was a struggle. He was going over the crime scene after the LE filmed it as well as the nail. Someone at the scene testified this at the trial. Dr Lee left for Hong Kong right after he testified. But when the judge heard the testimony he ordered Dr Lee back and I believe he admitted it but said he was going to take it to lab but lost it. He was disgraced, this was the Specter trial in CA. Mrs Baden was defense att. It was pretty obvious neither thr judge or the jury liked her. It was hung jury. Hope I got this somewhat right.

That's how I remember it went about the fingernail and the Specter trial.

The State Atty's office needs to find out if Dr. Lee happened to have ham for lunch the day him and JB went to inspect KC's car......while inspecting the car Dr. Lee just happened to find some ham that he said CSI must have overlooked, :eek: and reportedly gave it to them. I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him.

The A's say they will stand by KC. That's just sick. She's a murderer.

Yes and Dr Baden testified for the defense(his wife was the defense attorney). The night before he had an "Ahh Ha" moment. Can't remember exactly what it was, (it made no sense to me) but he claimed he could not submit the info before because it was a last minute realization. I lost all respect for him after that.

Yep. And your point about Baez is well-taken: this guy doesn't have the experience or the leadership skills to control his "experts'" egos, either.

My prediction is this "dream team" will implode before trial even begins. Stay tuned.

ITA McSev, I wondered if he has the charisma or clout to command the media for one thing.

And Sharper, Fascinating, as I didn't know that about killers hiding bodies close in their comfort zone.

Ocean is here! :woohoo:

I NEED TO DO MY DISHES
muttley.gif

O/T

LOL - I saw your post after I hit "post". You, me, 100%Agave... we're on the ball tonight, aren't we? :)

LOL I hit send and saw 2 other post saying the same thing. Great minds think alike!

Oh, I just had a really sick thought. What if, after having Caylee's body in her truck for 2.6 days, she opens the trunk and sees maggots, beetles, etc. She needs to move the body, wrap it up, whatever and can't bring herself to touch the bugs. So she grabs a can of raid or whatever is on hand and sprays Caylee's body think this will kill them off so she can then handle the body.

Maybe even had to use it in her car trunk after the fact because flys were still in there and most likely finding their way into the inside of her car.

Me, you, Chilly and McS all have great minds! lol. :)

IMO, Casey being a sociopath, probably fantasized about getting rid of anyone in her way. I don't think she planned Caylee's murder out in detail though. I think she acted suddenly. Her actions afterward just don't seem like there was a well thought out plan.

If pesticides were used, I think it was for bugs. The way it affected the body (slow down or accelerate decomp) was merely an unintended side affect.

I really don't know what to think anymore. I opted for an accident at first. The more we hear about the tape, CSI removing drywall, ect. I wonder if it was a rage killing of some sort. Of course all of this has to be speculation because LE has not confirmed any of this yet.

What I was trying to say about the pesticide is the fact that yes, you are right, it would destroy maggots and bugs who may have "chloroform" inside them according to Dr. Baden. I am sure it means nothing..LOL..but it did freak me out because I wondered if someone was trying to get rid of chloroform evidence. :)

Hopefully plenty of forensics even after 6 months. Being submerged for so long could make it difficult. Perhaps towel or something in bag could be matched to A home.

Chilly dont forget..they still have a treasure trove of witnesses they havent released docs on...the LE/SAO team is large and in charge on this deal

Yes and Dr Baden testified for the defense(his wife was the defense attorney). The night before he had an "Ahh Ha" moment. Can't remember exactly what it was, (it made no sense to me) but he claimed he could not submit the info before because it was a last minute realization. I lost all respect for him after that.

I am surprised that the defense team would have allowed a spouse for one of the attorneys to be used as an expert. I would think that most people would immediately question the credibility of his testimony.

Thanks to you and several others who responded to my question about the previous history as I couldn't remember the details.

I have to ask again, could this previous history have any connection to JB's wanting to break normal procedure and attend the autopsy and crime scene?

Like throw the case in a backwards sort of way? Get LE to screw up then use it against them? Possible but risky.

Pam Bondi isnt an atty for the "A"'s. She's our SA from Hillsborough County Fl..(Tampa) shes a bad *advertiser censored* b**ch. She eats weak attys for breakfast. Don't let the looks fool ya..her and/or Kim G. are tough.

She hates murderers. She's thrown a boat load of 'em in prison here.

Thanks, Valrico...I liked her and now I really like her. Wasn't she the one who mentioned that "if" Caylee were wrapped in a towel, that could be one reason LE made a dash for the house? (Not an exact quote)

What if they were monogrammed? :eek:

I really don't know what to think anymore. I opted for an accident at first. The more we hear about the tape, CSI removing drywall, ect. I wonder if it was a rage killing of some sort. Of course all of this has to be speculation because LE has not confirmed any of this yet.

What I was trying to say about the pesticide is the fact that yes, you are right, it would destroy maggots and bugs who may have "chloroform" inside them according to Dr. Baden. I am sure it means nothing..LOL..but it did freak me out because I wondered if someone was trying to get rid of chloroform evidence. :)

Yes but pesticides on the body would be something that could only be determined by a lab after all the time the body had been there. And it is thought it was under water too. So it wouldn't have been recognizable at the crime scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member