Lee Has An Attorney! REVISIT OLD THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh get out! This is disgusting and grabbing at straws! Casey was very sexually promiscuous and prided herself on that fact.

Lee is NOT the father.

Of course he's not. I agree, it's horrible that people continue to even discuss the possibility based on nothing but a rumor spread by a media person who is rarely right about anything.

Caylee had physical characteristics that we don't see in the Anthonys, like her huge eyes. She obviously inherited those from someone outside of the family.

It was stated on CNN News that Nuclear DNA testing was used to confirm ID on Caylee. My questions is this. They had to have KC's DNA, Caylee's DNA and the Father's DNA for Nuclear testing correct? If the Father is dead according to the A's where did they get the Father's DNA?

Very good question! Where did they get the father's dna? Hmmm...

Since when does an innocent uncle of a murder victim need an attorney?

What does Lee know, and when did he know it?

In a normal case...NEVER. This is far from normal considering the media.

Lee can be seen in Jail visits trying his hardest to get info from KC.

I hate to see this man vilified for trying to find his niece.

Oh get out! This is disgusting and grabbing at straws! Casey was very sexually promiscuous and prided herself on that fact.

Lee is NOT the father.

Then maybe Lee is getting a lawyer to sue those that started this rumor about him.

I hate to ask as im new to posting but been lurking and watching NG every nite.. but who is KFN?:confused:

KFN is Kid Finder Network. They have been "assisting" the Anthony's in the search for Caylee. They provided the billboard that George has driven around. The Anthony's seem to put alot of trust into them. They appear to not be the most reputable, at the very least.

Thank God most child sexual abuse victims don't murder their own
children...or anyone else.
^i^

IIRC it was just that claim that got Susan Smith LWOP. She had claimed she was sexually abused by the step-father and that's why her mindset or behavior or whatever was the way it was. IMO JB and Team Casey have been toying with this type of defense for a while now.

Young women who are so sexually promiscuous usually have sexual abuse in their background - a lot of times it is what causes this behavior in these women.

I agree. If my sister was on trial for murdering her daughter and she had made statements that I had tried to force her have sex with me -- You're darn tootin' I'd be finding a lawyer, the best one I could. Not because I am guilty but because she is trying to implicate me. . . To me, it's the logical thing to do, not an admission of guilt!!!!
And if it wasn't true wouldn't you be at the Sheriff's Office screaming for them to take your DNA and do a test - right then? Just asking.............

Maybe, just maybe, he after his own investigation knew his sister was lying.

He might be the only sane one in the bunch, god forbid he went into "hiding" to grieve for his niece.

:clap: What 3dog mom said.

I have no problem with Lee Anthony having an attorney. I don't care if he got one back in July or just today. The man has the right for legal counsel to protect himself from much that is out there. I would have done it myself in a heartbeat.

As far as the paternity/incest rumors go, it is forgotten where that statement came from and that is KC herself. A woman who murdered her daughter. A woman who has not *once* said a factual statement to anyone since the beginning. No wonder this guy needs legal advice. Just look who is related to him and the fodder that has spread since the beginning. I think it's one of the smartest moves the man has made.

(Here's hoping I actually get one post to go throught today. Hitting submit and crossing my fingers....)

IIRC it was just that claim that got Susan Smith LWOP. She had claimed she was sexually abused by the step-father and that's why her mindset or behavior or whatever was the way it was. IMO JB and Team Casey have been toying with this type of defense for a while now.

Young women who are so sexually promiscuous usually have sexual abuse in their background - a lot of times it is what causes this behavior in these women.

Bold by me

Not every young women who is promiscuous has been abused sexually. I was never abused verbally, physically, or sexually and yet I could have been viewed as promiscuous in my younger years.

Lee is NOT the father.

You never know, maybe she had no one better to get with...IMO from the beginning I've thought that maybe Caylee's death was an accident and if LA is the father and the family knew this maybe they all helped to cover up her death because if an autopsy was done the truth would come out and publicly bring shame to the family.

Lee is NOT the father.

I was discussing the possibilty with my fiancee' that Lee very well have hired a lawyer to defend against any claims by his sister or her counsil that she had a mental disorder or breakdown because of molestation

Remember, she did say that herself to Jesse. Now we all know she lies, but there it is, and he may have his integrity trashed in court by her.

It would not surprise me if all of the A's are finally getting wise and are preparing for JB and the defense team to throw them under the bus during the trial. I could see JB taking ALL of KC's comments about GA, LA & CA and running with them to try to explain her behavior.

I think he's smart to hire some legal counsel. No, I don't think he's the father. I get the feeling that the father is LA's buddy that lives out of town (sorry, can't remember his name) or dude out in California. But, if the father ended up being LA it wouldn't shock me because nothing in this case shocks me much anymore.

They don't need the father's DNA to compare Caylee's DNA to Caylee's DNA. They didn't even need Casey's.

The father's DNA is necessary in a Nuclear DNA test.
Only the mother's DNA is needed in a Mitochondrial DNA test.
The two tests are very different and the ME stated the Nuclear test was done.

I have no problem with Lee Anthony having an attorney. I don't care if he got one back in July or just today. The man has the right for legal counsel to protect himself from much that is out there. I would have done it myself in a heartbeat.

As far as the paternity/incest rumors go, it is forgotten where that statement came from and that is KC herself. A woman who murdered her daughter. A woman who has not *once* said a factual statement to anyone since the beginning. No wonder this guy needs legal advice. Just look who is related to him and the fodder that has spread since the beginning. I think it's one of the smartest moves the man has made.

(Here's hoping I actually get one post to go throught today. Hitting submit and crossing my fingers....)

The paternity rumors did not come from Casey. Those rumors came directly from a certain media person. Jesse's statement about Casey claiming Lee came into her room and 'tried' to touch her came out much later. As far as I know, 'trying to touch' someone does not make that person pregnant.

I don't understand why you all would think that Lee was Caylee's father.

Do you really really believe what KC said about Lee trying to have sex with her? If she was being honest about that, it seems like it would be the only time she ever told the truth in her life. This evil demon does not know what telling the truth means. She would say anything to get attention, she is a liar, a theif, and a murderer. So why do you all believe that what she said about Lee is the truth?

I think LA probably got an attorney because he is a part of a family that is all under investigation. Whether or not he had anything to do with a coverup we don't know, but I am sure that just as the A's are being investigated for giving these conflicting statements, he is being investigated for the same as well.

By the way, with how promiscuous KC was I'm sure there are many men who could be the baby's Father.

I totally agree with you. Even if Caylee did belong to Casey and Lee I can't see what it would have to do with this murder case. I don't believe for a minute that she does though.

I do wonder if Casey didn't turn to Lee for help in getting rid of the body...from the trunk of the car to the area where Caylee was found. That wouldn't surprise me at all. Maybe that is why Lee pretty much seperated himself from the family after a while during the investigation.

I don't necessarily find it odd that LA has hired himself an attorney. The timing, combined with other recent developments I find very, very odd. LA seemed to dissappear off the face of the earth for quite some time. Then very recently, didn't he refuse to willingly give DNA and/or fingerprints? Then G and CA acknowledge conflicting statements and want immunity. Then since the discovery we've not heard a peep out of all three of them. LA shows up the day of the ID announcement...and now he has an attorney. I don't know about anyone else, but something about all of these things combined gives me cause to wonder if what info we've received thus far pales in comparison to what's coming next.
I have this nagging feeling that I can't quite put my finger on, that the "bombshell" hasn't exploded yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gingerdoodle