Greta Van Susteran - On The Record - 01-02-2009

CA can not possibly be worse that KC. Both of CA's kids are still alive.

It was interesting that everytime GVS asked a question that CA seemed reluctant to answer anything -- it came across as a paranoia that she might say the wrong thing.

Also, the answer on the spade to dig up bamboo was obviously ridiculous -- so the princess was so frustrated by the encroaching bamboo in the garden that she felt compelled to go borrow a shovel from the neighbors and not wait till her parents were home.

Ha!!!! KC couldn't even care for Caylee and ensure she had all of her needs met never mind tend to the garden. How crazy do you think we are?

In hindsight the statements do take on a new light, even though the inconsistent hits, the spade and, the gas cans were striking from day one!!!! Absolutely.

Ha! There was a raw interview with the A's way before the Greta interview and anyone knew anything about the shovel or shed or locks on the shed. And they rambled on and on and on. We were all like WTF???!!! It was so bizarre. It was the first time that the A's over explained and answered a question before asked. It was soon apparent that was their method of operation. Any time they did this was followed up by a doc release or some event that made their rants or proclomations of innocense make sense.

I liked what they said on Greta about it being easier to try a person without the death penalty on the table, but that does not mean she will not get the death penalty.

CA says the cadaver dog had a "inconsistent" hit on the doll house and sand box.

The same places that George and Cindy told LE that they had searched themselves before LE did.:rolleyes:

He was suspicious that Casey had taken the gas cans and that there was no break-in of their shed.

Hi, everyone first post. I still can not figure out why George reported the gas cans stolen if he thought Casey did it?

IIRC. The container was mentioned in connection to when the car was picked up from the tow yard.

GA's stories on the gas cans was; 1. he looked inside the trunk and there . . . was the gas cans (GVS) and, 2. he headed towards the car and KC ran ahead and literally threw the f'ing cans towards him (FBI/LE statement).

It was speculated in the GVS version that he pauses when he says he looks inside the trunk and CA nudges him and it is filled in . . . there were the gas cans. It was as if GA was recollecting something more sinister.
Thanks! Apparently, I didn't IIRC correctly.

My father was a defense attorney and I can attest to the fact that it clearly does get to them (or at least to this one). He was ready to retire at 47!!

:blowkiss: to your daddy, I love a man with a conscience :clap:

CA can not possibly be worse that KC. Both of CA's kids are still alive.

:) :) :) Alive? Alive but emotionally damaged? :crazy:

My heart is heavy that little Caylee is gone my only comfort is wondering how she would have been affected in this family, in this power struggle. Hopefully God has better things for her.

:confused::confused:

Why on June 24th, would he be suspicious of the trunk??:eek: to make up a story:confused:

IMO, because he had just found out that day that his gas cans had been stolen, had filed a police report, and KNEW that Casey had stolen them and was hoping to catch her red handed.

Like I said, JMO

Ha! There was a raw interview with the A's way before the Greta interview and anyone knew anything about the shovel or shed or locks on the shed. And they rambled on and on and on.:too much info::too much info: We were all like WTF???!!! It was so bizarre. It was the first time that the A's over explained and answered a question before asked. It was soon apparent that was their method of operation. Any time they did this was followed up by a doc release or some event that made their rants or proclomations of innocense make sense.
:saythat::too much info::too much info:

THANK YOU!

so is this a repeat? I saw the clint one from back in the summer or early fall, IIRC.

Hi, everyone first post. I still can not figure out why George reported the gas cans stolen if he thought Casey did it?

WELCOME to WEBSLEUTHS, Baxter!!:blowkiss:

I think he was at his wits end and wanted to teach her a lesson, but in this crazy case, who can tell?:waitasec:

I've always felt that George used the excuse of the wedge to see inside the trunk. I think he knew Casey took the gas cans.
I can't believe he didn't smell anything.
If the smell was that bad on 7/15..it had to be bad on 6/24, didn't it?
^i^

I noticed tonight on Greta with Cindy & George, everytime Greta asked Cindy a question about the cadaver dogs Cindy scratched behind her ear??? when disputing the hits!

Also when they were on the couch ,& George was speaking about the day of the gas cans, I thought Cindy was going to gouge his leg as she was watching him answer.....so nervous!! She was scrathing behind her ear again!!

The big question about the day of Casey giving George the F%%%% gas cans, is George was asking about the wedge he needed that was bolted down in the trunk of Casey's car. she apparently threw the gas cans at him, but he never addressed the question of the wedge???

I have never been able to understand why Cindy would WASH KC clothes that she found in the car. The only explanation for it, to me, screams that she saw something there she didn't like and didn't want it exposed. I am tryingto imagine this from Cindy's perspective and that she had a free spirited daughter....she came upon the car smelling like a dead body has been in the there. There had to be something visually there for her to want to clean it up for appearances sake....dirt? Why would someone keep or want to save an article of clothing that stank of decomposition. If you were the type to cover up a crime wouldn't you just dipsose of the article?

I am so tired of that story! I agree that Cindy seems to recite it...
How many guys has Casey said is the father?
I don't think the real father knows, I don't think he's dead and I
don't think Casey has a clue who it is..other than it's not Jesse.
^i^

I had watched that interview with Greta, in the Anthony home, when it first took place in August, and it was replayed a couple of times. But, tonight I did notice that when Greta asked who Caylee's father is, Cindy's response was more like a recitation, as if she had memorized a poem and was reciting it for the audience. She had definitely rehearsed it.

Welcome, Baxter! I know just what you mean. That question has driven me crazy for months now. They knew she had a history of running out of gas, even mentioned something about a faulty fuel gauge. So why the heck call the police over missing gas cans (and wait a month to call the police about your missing granddaughter)? :bang:

Seriously, what was the motive behind that?

I haven't thought of that and I can't believe how many unanswered questions there are.
I'm thinking that Cindy and George were trying to get tough with Casey..
Casey had left and was on her own (with Caylee, they thought..where in the heck did they think Caylee was living?).
George may have reported the theft to follow-up on their conviction to not
let her get by with this stuff anymore?
^i^

Welcome, Baxter! I know just what you mean. That question has driven me crazy for months now. They knew she had a history of running out of gas, even mentioned something about a faulty fuel gauge. So why the heck call the police over missing gas cans (and wait a month to call the police about your missing granddaughter)? :bang:

I think it was a stab at tough love. I really don't think the fact that Caylee was dead even entered his mind, he knew she was up to something and had had it and wanted some answers, that's my opinion anyway.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wrensparrow
Back