P.I. Says He Videotaped Area Where Caylee Was Later Found #3 (Including Presser)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so lost on this Hoover guy. As to how he got involved in this case, all I've seen is that he showed up at the A home one day and offered to 'help out with the protestors'.

Is he a licensed PI? Was he hired by the As as a PI or as a bodyguard or what? Does he work as a full time time PI (not for the As)? Does he have any other job? and is this work for the As just part time? What was he doing job-wise before this case? When did he start doing work for the As?

TIA

The one thing I know for sure is the day KC was released on bond he was caught on film taping it..Why? :waitasec: I don't think it's ever been explained.

I am so lost on this Hoover guy. As to how he got involved in this case, all I've seen is that he showed up at the A home one day and offered to 'help out with the protestors'.

Is he a licensed PI? Was he hired by the As as a PI or as a bodyguard or what? Does he work as a full time time PI (not for the As)? Does he have any other job? and is this work for the As just part time? What was he doing job-wise before this case? When did he start doing work for the As?

TIA

I can't answer a lot of your questions, but I do know Hoover is licensed in Fla
(Lic # C9600570).

According to LP, Hoover said that Dominic Casey called him up and said "Get up here, we're going to go get Caylee." Hoover asks Dominic Casey "Is she alive?" to which Dominic Casey replies "No, she's deceased". They get up there and Hoover said he videotaped Dominic Casey @ the body disposal site from the opposite side of the street [not sure why?]

I thought I heard on Nancy Grace that Dominic Casey was videotaped on his cell phone at the time he was at the scene. Can anyone verify this? Not that it actually happened, but that I heard that correctly?

Now this is probably far-fetched, but maybe the meter man got sick and tired of trying to get the police out there and reached out to Dominic Casey and was trying to guide him to Caylee's body. Something's off with this whole thing..

According to LP, Hoover said that Dominic Casey called him up and said "Get up here, we're going to go get Caylee." Hoover asks Dominic Casey "Is she alive?" to which Dominic Casey replies "No, she's deceased". They get up there and Hoover said he videotaped Dominic Casey @ the body disposal site from the opposite side of the street [not sure why?]

I thought I heard on Nancy Grace that Dominic Casey was videotaped on his cell phone at the time he was at the scene. Can anyone verify this? Not that it actually happened, but that I heard that correctly?

Now this is probably far-fetched, but maybe the meter man got sick and tired of trying to get the police out there and reached out to Dominic Casey and was trying to guide him to Caylee's body. Something's off with this whole thing..

I think Hoover was hired by someone else like LP to get the info on the Anthonys and their PI. Baez and them are not the only ones who can hire a PI.

Coco, you heard that correctly. Word is that DC was on the phone in JH's video.

I've been tossing around the same thoughts you have. I thought maybe the meter man knew DC, or somehow the meter man's information got passed on to DC.

Coco, you heard that correctly. Word is that DC was on the phone in JH's video.

I've been tossing around the same thoughts you have. I thought maybe the meter man knew DC, or somehow the meter man's information got passed on to DC.

Thanks so much for the confirmation, I have NG actually DVR'd and have been rewinding and replaying in an effort to find the statement... to no avail [thought I was going crazy for a minute...lol]

I definitely think there are still some missing pieces to this puzzle with regards to the meter man and the P.I.s ... I don't think it's anything on the nefarious side, but my "logic meter" is pinging.

I think Hoover was hired by someone else like LP to get the info on the Anthonys and their PI. Baez and them are not the only ones who can hire a PI.

Turbo, you are a genius! This makes perfect sense.:clap:

While I don't think it would be LP...it could be someone who was willing to pay for information on them. If so, what does that say about DC's capabilities as a PI when the spy becomes the spied upon? LOL (reminds me of those Mad Mag cartoons)

Oh, if this is the case...I will buy that person a drink!! Brilliant plan!

While I don't think it would be LP...it could be someone who was willing to pay for information on them. If so, what does that say about DC's capabilities as a PI when the spy becomes the spied upon? LOL (reminds me of those Mad Mag cartoons)

One thing I have noticed is BC, the A's atty and DC, the A's PI have both denounced JH (the Security guard with the video camera) as having no credibility. However, I have only heard what JH said through LP, and neither DC nor BC have said a peep about LP. Hmm.

im confused on all parts .. lol ive been on here reading and stuff been pretty sick lately so i dont know alot of whats going on with the pi stuff

SS I'll come all the way from Texas to buy em a drink! Just think about it, KC really shafted LP when he bailed her out...wouldn't LP hiring a PI just be the perfect "In your face KC!" LP has always struck me as a person who takes no crap and nobody's gonna make a fool of him.
I love the idea that this scenario is even a possibility.

im confused on all parts .. lol ive been on here reading and stuff been pretty sick lately so i dont know alot of whats going on with the pi stuff

you and me both ............. hope you feel better:)

Could somebody please state what all of the PI stuff implies? Is it that they knew where the body was a long time ago and did not tell authorities? Or they were staking it out in order to move it? I don't get it:confused:

No presser... I predicted that this morning. Again, WFTV is not naming its source. Didn't name the source for the announcement of the presser either, did they? Bad journalism... unreliable source.

It's not bad journalism to not name a source. Good reporters write source based stories all the time.

It's only bad journalism when they write a source based story without verifying it in some way, usually by checking with another source.

In this case, though, I don't think you need to name a source. It's implied that the person holding the press conference or their spokesperson announced the press conference would be held and then announced it was cancelled.

Could somebody please state what all of the PI stuff implies? Is it that they knew where the body was a long time ago and did not tell authorities? Or they were staking it out in order to move it? I don't get it:confused:

yes, and possibly yes.

yes, and possibly yes.

Oh, thank you. Does that mean I did get it? Ha. Also, what if a third party that did not want to go to authorities (not 3rd party but someone who was in the know since the start) wanted the truth to come out, so they went through these guys (to include the meter reader) in order to reveal where Caylee was left, still leaving room in the story that someone else beside KC put her there. Is that possible? The truth that Caylee was deceased that is.

Oh, thank you. Does that mean I did get it? Ha. Also, what if a third party that did not want to go to authorities (not 3rd party but someone who was in the know since the start) wanted the truth to come out, so they went through these guys (to include the meter reader) in order to reveal where Caylee was left, still leaving room in the story that someone else beside KC put her there. Is that possible? The truth that Caylee was deceased that is.

Yes, that's a possibility.

Even KC may have wanted someone to discover Caylee's remains at first -- if she staged a kidnapping. It has been speculated that LA wanted Caylee found now and could be involved.

Obviously, if Caylee is found without any connection to the A's and they can either promote that someone else did it (SODDI) and/or someone moved her to frame KC -- that's good for the Defense.

The one thing I know for sure is the day KC was released on bond he was caught on film taping it..Why? :waitasec: I don't think it's ever been explained.

He was filming it for her video scrapbook.

There is a lot of stuff in this case that doesn't make 2+2=4. LE has the arduous task of trying to figure out this whole deal. :mad:

Yes, that is a rumor. DC says he was talking to his daughter. LE will have little trouble in verifying that.

Yes, that's a possibility.

Even KC may have wanted someone to discover Caylee's remains at first -- if she staged a kidnapping. It has been speculated that LA wanted Caylee found now and could be involved.

Obviously, if Caylee is found without any connection to the A's and they can either promote that someone else did it (SODDI) and/or someone moved her to frame KC -- that's good for the Defense.

I don't know how finding the body would help KC's case at all. It's a lot harder to prosecute a murder without a body.

I believe JB kept telling her that she doesn't have to worry because they don't have a body and when the body was found she knew it was pretty much over and that's why she needed to be sedated.

If the A's knew where the body was prior to it being found and continued to solicit and collect funds under the Help Find CMA site, they ought to be prosecuted to the furthest extent of the law. Same goes for LA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Never Ending