FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so here is what I've seen:

She says the kids were in the bed with her, she says that she and jr were in the bed and Haleigh was in the toddler bed in the same room. Bio-mom says she heard the story that the kids were in their rooms and MC in the master room. Then last night a reporter says she only heard the first two stories but that it's switched back to they were all in the bed together. (kiki's shell game :wink:)

Then the blankets, she had to wash two blankets. Because her own blanket was in the van that they took and she had to take one down off the master bdrm window so she could use it. Haleigh's had to be washed because it smelled like pee. Take a listen to that story and it will make your eyes swim (kind of like the who's on first routine).

Then she says she got up a 3 to go pee/get a drink of water. Wait ~ then she said it was 3 something.

She doesn't call 911 when she finds the backdoor wide open and the screendoor propped open by a cinder block.

She waits until Ronnie comes home. She is up waiting for him, in fact, she calls Ronnie as he's pulling in the driveway to tell him that his backdoor is wide open and his daughter is gone.

Now today, we have the pink t-shirt. She was wearing pajamas. No wait~ she was wearing a pink tee and panties, no wait ~ she was wearing a pink t-shirt and tan shorts, no wait ~ no we have no idea what clothes Haleigh had on.

Yes we can explain away the inconsistancies but if one more inconsistancy pops up I'm going to have a KC moment. You know where she clenches her fist and says "COME ON"?

Didn't it also change to Misty was "going to try and call Ron", but he pulled up. All this without properly looking at the time, just seeing the 3 on the clock.

So are y'all gonna buy a hoodie too? :floorlaugh:

She says the kids were in the bed with her, she says that she and jr were in the bed and Haleigh was in the toddler bed in the same room. Bio-mom says she heard the story that the kids were in their rooms and MC in the master room. Then last night a reporter says she only heard the first two stories but that it's switched back to they were all in the bed together. (kiki's shell game :wink:)

Then the blankets, she had to wash two blankets. Because her own blanket was in the van that they took and she had to take one down off the master bdrm window so she could use it. Haleigh's had to be washed because it smelled like pee. Take a listen to that story and it will make your eyes swim (kind of like the who's on first routine).

Then she says she got up a 3 to go pee/get a drink of water. Wait ~ then she said it was 3 something.

She doesn't call 911 when she finds the backdoor wide open and the screendoor propped open by a cinder block.

She waits until Ronnie comes home. She is up waiting for him, in fact, she calls Ronnie as he's pulling in the driveway to tell him that his backdoor is wide open and his daughter is gone.

Now today, we have the pink t-shirt. She was wearing pajamas. No wait~ she was wearing a pink tee and panties, no wait ~ she was wearing a pink t-shirt and tan shorts, no wait ~ no we have no idea what clothes Haleigh had on.

Yes we can explain away the inconsistancies but if one more inconsistancy pops up I'm going to have a KC moment. You know where she clenches her fist and says "COME ON"?

I'm tellin' ya, Misty probably couldn't tell you what SHE was wearing that night. I think her brain is jello. JMHO

GET THIS!! THINK about it!!!! if you found the door propped open and a child missing wouldnt you QUICKLY CLOSE the door and lock up tight in fear that who ever took the child is aropund and YOU ARE IN DANGER and also the OTHER CHILD still in the house!!!!? Misty thooo...LEAVES the door propped open UNTILL ron gets home!!!!! probably to PROVE TO HIM the door WAS propped open and the child was takin//// DONTCHA THINK???? I do!!!!! and i also believe she knows there wasnt an intruder that took Haliegh.. THATS WHY ALL THE LIES!!

The one bit of information that has come out of the last seven news conferences was that they are re-interviewing Misty on a regular basis. It seems as if the answer to every question is "We cannot talk about that".

Did we ever hear why they went to the field ten miles south and were searching with 60 LEO's? I am jonesing for some new info.

Found the good Rev in GA. Baptist pastor.
Nothing hinky yet
Don't how long ago he lived at 202 Green lane yet but will do some digging. There are a lot of Baptist churhes in the Putnam area. Don't know which one he served with when he lived there.

If Misty did do something to her, I wish she'd just say so. I mean, damn - the jig is up, Misty. We're all catching on to you. I wish she'd just tell the truth. And to think, I believed her for a minute.

I'm tellin' ya If my theory that "Misty wasn't home and was out getting high when Haleigh went missing" pans out...I'm gonna buy myself a WS hoodie!:)

I really think that if you listen to the 911 call, Misty sounds very out of it. I really think she was high, had been out partying, came home or was brought home (possibly passed out), woke up or came to and found Haleigh gone.

I agree..........she was either not at home and had just gotten home (to be there when Ron came home), and found Haleigh gone, OR, she was passed out on drugs and not aware of what was going on in the house.

shadow of my mind
user_online.gif

It just did a google on the Pastor Smallwood. Nothing on first glance. Will have to do more digging. Just something that makes me go Hmmmm... Kyle Johns father is a pastor. Not saying anything but I sure would like to know more..

------------------
The owners of the property are also reverends

HNN Prime News....defense attorney saying Misty really needs to lawyer up and Ron too..saying they need seperate lawyers

Alrighty! Come on Jose! Here is another big case for you! You could defend Misti..Ooops, betcha KC would get so frustrated and throw a fit!

I don't think this is the type of case that will bring a bunch of pro bono attorneys out of the woodwork. Just MOO. But I don't see an attorney unless someone has money or they get assigned a public defender once they are charged.

GET THIS!! THINK about it!!!! if you found the door propped open and a child missing wouldnt you QUICKLY CLOSE the door and lock up tight in fear that who ever took the child is aropund and YOU ARE IN DANGER and also the OTHER CHILD still in the house!!!!? Misty thooo...LEAVES the door propped open UNTILL ron gets home!!!!! probably to PROVE TO HIM the door WAS propped open and the child was takin//// DONTCHA THINK???? I do!!!!! and i also believe she knows there wasnt an intruder that took Haliegh.. THATS WHY ALL THE LIES!!

I am not sure if she is lying or if it is reporter embellishment. I did hear them say at the presser that she is being re-interviewed a lot. I can easily take this to mean that she is co-operating. If she was lying to the detectives they would see through it in a heartbeat and arrest her. It is odd that they will not clear the father and GF's lie detector tests. They do say that everyone is still a suspect. I find that kind of telling as well.

did Misty ever say she went outside to look for Haleigh, to go into the yard, the woods, the neighbors...that's the first thing most people would do, after going thru the house? They would be yelling out her name all over the place...I don't think either one of them did that, did they?

If I woke up and saw the front door open, I'd freak the EFF out. I probably wouldn't close it, I'd probably turn around and go check on my kids before I shut it. Then get my phone and call the cops - even if my kids were still in bed, I'd call the cops. I'd lock myself in the bedroom with my kids. I wouldn't go near the door though. I'm a scaredy-cat though and locking myself in the bedroom with my kids until the cops arrived is probably what I'd do.

It would take a lot of talking to myself to MAKE myself go near the door. I had my window opened once and heard teenagers outside it and fireworks (that I told myself was gunfire - even though I knew it wasn't) and stood in my hallway, staring at my phone on the couch for 30 minutes before I told myself I needed to call somebody. It scared me. She might not have shut the door, I probably wouldn't have. BUT I wouldn't have wanted to go NEAR the door.

EDITED - I get what you're saying now that I thought about it. If I saw the door open and noticed my daughter was gone, I wouldn't be scared to run out the door. I'd also immediately call the police. I'd still probably leave the door alone though - i mean, I'd be running in and out looking for my daughter.
This is just so sad. THis is the reason I usually don't get caught up in these kinds of cases. I hope they find her!!!

Well, if it is true that Misty was gone on a 3 day binge before all of this happening, it would show that Ronald probably isn't running things around that house like we'd suspected.

Either that, or he actually is possessive of what she does but the drugs are just too tempting to worry about what your boyfriend says!

All pure speculation at this point... but that's about all we have, huh? ;)

I am not sure if she is lying or if it is reporter embellishment. I did hear them say at the presser that she is being re-interviewed a lot. I can easily take this to mean that she is co-operating. If she was lying to the detectives they would see through it in a heartbeat and arrest her. It is odd that they will not clear the father and GF's lie detector tests. They do say that everyone is still a suspect. I find that kind of telling as well.

But... if LE were to arrest Misty for her inconsistencies -- couldn't she just shut her mouth then and not answer anything? Like Casey did? Maybe instead, LE is trying to keep re-interviewing her, hoping that she'll just break down and tell them exactly what they need to know. IMHO.

did Misty ever say she went outside to look for Haleigh, to go into the yard, the woods, the neighbors...that's the first thing most people would do, after going thru the house? They would be yelling out her name all over the place...I don't think either one of them did that, did they?
NO they didnt and i think its because they knew she WASNT OUT THERE,, ANY MORE..JMO

The news about the pink shirt sickens me...:(

So what's the deal, now she's unsure of what Haleigh was wearing? This whole situation makes me ill...

Children this age can change their clothes. Maybe the pink shirt was on Haleigh, until a bedwetting accident at which point a raging babysitter tears the bedding off and either yanks it off, or maybe Haleigh removes shirt herself before God knows what else... trying not to imagine the very worst here...

This was my theory in the beginning, and now I'm coming back to it.
Would explain A LOT about changed stories...and how someone stole Haleigh without anyone being the wiser.

Yes, it is alot of people's theory (including mine, from Thread #1)... think they'll give us a volume discount on the hoodies? LOL

:parrot:

Fox News (national) has an article on this case. This is the most relevant part of a lengthy article that's mostly background:

Rose said Tuesday that police are focusing on the timeline Croslin has given them in the case.

"We're still working on the timeline, but we're not going to divulge (specifics) at this time," he said. "We feel pretty confident about when the girlfriend last saw Haleigh. That’s the timeline we’re focusing on."

He wouldn't comment on what authorities have learned about the sequence of events before and after the child was discovered missing.

But... if LE were to arrest Misty for her inconsistencies -- couldn't she just shut her mouth then and not answer anything? Like Casey did? Maybe instead, LE is trying to keep re-interviewing her, hoping that she'll just break down and tell them exactly what they need to know. IMHO.
I dont think they have enough evidence YET and hopeing she wil break!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname