Couple who adopted 12 children shot to death #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is a terrific video clip showing that THREE cars in addition to van appear to have been involved, and alludes to the 'second part' of the investigation into businesses and such that will even lead to other countries, even though all the principals in the murder are felt to be in custody.

16jq2ae.jpg

http://www.fox10tv.com/dpp/news/local_news/pensacola/Authoritiessuspectspracticedcrime

Thanks for the link! If they were practicing for a mont - 30 days or whatever...that coincides with JR's rants about his daughter on myspace. In my own mind - there has to be a connection??? Or he just set those up knowing he might go down for this and one day his daughter would look for him???

OK - back to basics (for me) Who remembers the name of the car detailing place that one (or two) of the perps were involved with? Maybe we can start looking for names and links through that avenue?

350rnkg.jpg

His business card:
v6ktpj.jpg

5th Dimension Auto Detailing

Talk of the safe house, and helping women that were victims.....couldnt the non-profit company Jr, Katie, and Katies sister started (6 mnths after Jr got out of prison as Poff) be something that connects them to the Billing? The company was called "Women Againts Rape and Violence, Inc"

I had posted about it way back in this thread with links to everything. Just thought it was interesting, maybe nothing tho.

So that would put him in the position to know they were working to help these woman and children.

Thanks for the link! If they were practicing for a mont - 30 days or whatever...that coincides with JR's rants about his daughter on myspace. In my own mind - there has to be a connection??? Or he just set those up knowing he might go down for this and one day his daughter would look for him???

And he thought she would find his myspace and she how horrible her mom was to take her away from him and his loving family:sick: Total reverse of truth, same as he and maybe Coldiron knew they were good and honorable people who were helping out these woman and children:sick:Total reverse of the truth

Added to clarify He lied to make himself be his daughters hero making it look to her that he was doing it her and the children,instead of the truth that he was abusive and they left because of him,he was a dead beat father and a loser oh and a cold blooded killer IMO

So that would put him in the position to know they were working to help these woman and children.

or, if they were looking for donations and someone told them the Billlings help causes like theirs and are loaded. he would remember they had lots of money. Its also kind of wierd to me that someone like him could just get out of prison (6mnths) for his charges and be listed as a founding officer of a nonprofit called Women Against Rape and Violence, Inc .

or, if they were looking for donations and someone told them the Billlings help causes like theirs and are loaded. he would remember they had lots of money. Its also kind of wierd to me that someone like him could just get out of prison (6mnths) for his charges and be listed as an officer of a nonprofit called Women Against Rape and Violence, Inc .

Very weird and that award has any body checked it out?Or is that another fantasy of his twisted mind.

Gawd, you guys are fast!!! I get off work, go to dinner, and you guys/gals have whizzed out of sight!!! So, they haven't made the last arrest yet? I am DESPERATE to know who it was that was "aiding" but not necessarily participating in this crime!!! That piece of this puzzle is going to answer a lot of questions IMHO.

I know we talked about JR being the one who plotted to kill but set everyone else up -- but I am now thinking otherwise. Look at Gary Sumpters myspace page - Yes, I know it has been posted before - but the eeriness of "killin the hatas" - Guess they really did know what they were going to do when they went in there.

I am def seeing some type of car ring now - Linda you called it first ;)

EDIT TO ADD: For all we know Byrd found out what they were doing.

Attachments

• garysumnermyspace.jpg
    garysumnermyspace.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 19
Found this excellent description of what goes on in a theft ring. It just shows how the detailing shop, body shops, dealerships etc, were all part of the ring:

The men washed car titles clean by using Web sites to get vehicle identification numbers, or VINs, from similar makes and models that had been salvaged, then put new VIN plates on the stolen cars' dashboards and created matching titles, prosecutors said.

They then re-registered the cars in North Carolina, South
Carolina and Georgia, where bar codes on New York titles can't be read, authorities said.

The cars were sold to unwitting buyers, including military personnel, in New York City and North Carolina.

Paniagua owns Rapan Auto in Queens, where stolen cars were stored, prosecutors said.

Song is a salesman at Major Auto World, a Queens dealership from where four of the cars were reported stolen.

Payamps is a salesman at BMW of Bayside, a Queens dealership from where two of the cars were reported stolen.

Rodriguez and Garcia are known as paper guys, because they altered VINs and forged car titles and VINs, prosecutors said.

Urena acted as a broker in the sale of one of the stolen cars, prosecutors said.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Queens.auto.theft.2.236559.html

I think in this case we'll see that they were running drugs as they ran cars.

Someone (I wish I could take the credit) referred to the perps as "The Crack A-team" Sounds about right. Looking through the Myspace for 5th Dimension, I'm thinking all those gangsters gotta be getting the money to soup up those cars somewhere.

Not much info in okaloosa clerk on thorton, gary sumner has driving with a suspended license and a $10000. judgement from a credit card co in 2003 also one disorderly conduct. Does not make sense that the crime level went from there to murder and home invasion.

Adding: It would be all to easy to do a little body work, scrub and bleach the title and registration and sell them to a "buy here pay here" who would in turn sell them to people who can't get a car any other way. I imagine there's a real market with illegal immigrants.

Found this excellent description of what goes on in a theft ring. It just shows how the detailing shop, body shops, dealerships etc, were all part of the ring:

The men washed car titles clean by using Web sites to get vehicle identification numbers, or VINs, from similar makes and models that had been salvaged, then put new VIN plates on the stolen cars' dashboards and created matching titles, prosecutors said.

They then re-registered the cars in North Carolina, South
Carolina and Georgia, where bar codes on New York titles can't be read, authorities said.

The cars were sold to unwitting buyers, including military personnel, in New York City and North Carolina.

Paniagua owns Rapan Auto in Queens, where stolen cars were stored, prosecutors said.

Song is a salesman at Major Auto World, a Queens dealership from where four of the cars were reported stolen.

Payamps is a salesman at BMW of Bayside, a Queens dealership from where two of the cars were reported stolen.

Rodriguez and Garcia are known as paper guys, because they altered VINs and forged car titles and VINs, prosecutors said.

Urena acted as a broker in the sale of one of the stolen cars, prosecutors said.

http://wcbstv.com/topstories/Queens.auto.theft.2.236559.html

I think in this case we'll see that they were running drugs as they ran cars.

Someone (I wish I could take the credit) referred to the perps as "The Crack A-team" Sounds about right. Looking through the Myspace for 5th Dimension, I'm thinking all those gangsters gotta be getting the money to soup up those cars somewhere.

:clap::clap::clap:

You dont think this case is going to be connected to Casey Anthony do you:eek:

I know we are a bit offf the beaten track, but just to give a flavor of who we are dealing with, here is the Big Moe everyone is RIP'ing on those pages:
Begondae Moore, 27, dies of multiple gunshot wounds.
i3hzfa.jpg

and his story... robbing each other in the same car...

http://www.postandcourier.com/news/2008/nov/06/two_charged_mall_shooting_federal_agent_60712/

WOW :

The State Law Enforcement Division confirmed that a special agent with U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement fired a gun during the incident, though it was unclear how many times, or who, if anyone, was hit.

Federal authorities said that agents happened to be in the area, but declined to say why.

And then this in the comments:

Posted by westashleyboi on November 6, 2008 at 8:20 p.m. (Suggest removal)
Daniel was charged in 11-05 for possession of a stolen motor vehicle and in 10-06 for PWID cocaine.
Rodney was charged in 04-08 for possession of ecstasy and in 05-08 for possession of a stolen motor vehicle.
That's just Charleston County felony charges since they became adults. There is probably more.
Only druggin' and thievin'. I guess that's dirtbag's mother Donna Williams idea of good citizenship.

There's definitely a connection in all of this.

:clap::clap::clap:

You dont think this case is going to be connected to Casey Anthony do you:eek:

The only connection I can see is that they were all sucked into the void. It's mind boggling how popular evil has become.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500