POI - Dale Golder - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
TW is on Old Sand Creek Rd and is 1.5 miles from TG.

TW is on Old Sand Creek Rd and is 1.5 miles from TG.

thank you.....that is not accross the street.....does it look like the person who is across the street....with a last name that starts with t?

maybe her ex that still lives there...travis's dad?

and by the way.....that was super fast info :)

I am trying to paste the parcel map here. It won't show up....

Those are not mine...lol...mine are many I'm sure but those are typed just as they are in the Affidavit...

No, I didn't think they were your typos but rather the secy in the prosecutor's office. ;}

TW is actually one parcel over from TG even tho it is 1.5 miles.

ParcelSearch_GHCSQL1920107614005.jpg

TG owns the properties ending with 040 and 050. 040 is the house they live in. 050 is the vacant run-down house with shop.

oh wow.....like a large amount of land then? so they would be considered accross from each other?

thank you again for looking that up :)

With all the lies by SC and DG, and all the weird stuff on the other forum about posting the SW and explanations... I just feel in my gut he is the one responsible.

One thing tho is that if SC did tell LE what DG said to her the day after Lindsey went missing - why would they still be involved with eachother? - which IMO they still are (if you read her moods on myspace).

You probably already have an answer Jules, but I thought he told SC he had heard this from someone else as to what they had done to Lindsey. That would not be implicating himself in any way, just as a messenger. xox IMO

oh wow.....like a large amount of land then? so they would be considered accross from each other?

thank you again for looking that up :)

Yes, the one ending in 020 is TW. Both husband and wife listed on parcel info.

i wonder if their place has been searched? not that they had anything to do with it...but he could have had access to the property.....i wonder if they were gone at all .....like vacation or anything....hmm

You probably already have an answer Jules, but I thought he told SC he had heard this from someone else as to what they had done to Lindsey. That would not be implicating himself in any way, just as a messenger. xox IMO

DG told SC that he heard she was murdered and dismembered??? I thought DG told SC that?

Can you guys see the map I posted. I can, but then it was just an X and now I can see it again???

I have to go sell popcorn for Cub Scouts - be back later.

Can you guys see the map I posted. I can, but then it was just an X and now I can see it again???

yes....thank you!!! i do much better when i can see a map....you are awesome!!

oh...pop corn sounds good :)

DG told SC that he heard she was murdered and dismembered??? I thought DG told SC that?

I just looked at the sw again, and it seems pretty clear that DG is the one who said this to SC. It doesn't say on there that he heard that from someone else.

ParcelSearch_GHCSQL1920107614005.jpg

TG owns the properties ending with 040 and 050. 040 is the house they live in. 050 is the vacant run-down house with shop.

Here is a pix of the lots in relation to one another:

Attachments

• TG and TW lots pix.jpg
    TG and TW lots pix.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 39

Yes, that is what I thought too but I went to look it up in the Affidavit:

" . . . She said that Golder had talked to her the day after the girl was reported missing and that he was very concerned about something like this happening in his town. She said that when she spoke to him the day after this was reported (she believed it was Saturday or early Sunday 29/07-2009) Golder told her he could not believe that a girl had been taken and cut up and dismembered".

Then as the Affidavit reads, DG and SC had conversations thru the month of July where she said he obsessed about Lindsey. Gee, you would think she would get the idea something was not normal with him! IMO

eta: Now I see my mistake Jules, as it doesn't say someone told him this. That is very interesting, eh? Thanks

Can someone PM me the names on that property record? Do we know the name of the renter also?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Protocol136