FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coverage will continue at noon and there will be a purple balloon release...hundreds to be released in honor of Somer.

Now that we are mostly back for a minute or three, can someone please explain the sheriff's comment that she was in a landfill for a couple of days? That goes against most of what they have said so far and that sets off my hink meter. (Meter is very sensitive these days.)

Can someone please help me? Somer's mother said on Friday night in her interview that the coroner was not releasing the body and she didn't know when she would get her back. Yet all the news is saying Somer will be laid to rest. I'm totally confused.

ok, i know most here prob think I am crazy...was watching the news last night at 6:30, saw who I think is the BIG STICK man....if someone could please do me a side by side, I would be forever grateful...this video, about the 1 min mark...yellow shirt...has diff name than stick man from other news source....http://www.news4jax.com/video/21433419/index.html...

ok, i know most here prob think I am crazy...was watching the news last night at 6:30, saw who I think is the BIG STICK man....if someone could please do me a side by side, I would be forever grateful...this video, about the 1 min mark...yellow shirt...has diff name than stick man from other news source....http://www.news4jax.com/video/21433419/index.html...

FWIW, I looked and ran both videos side by side, I didn't see that it was the same guy. But I don't post pics, so I can't do the side by side.

Dear Tricia, ParisParis and mods,
May we please have a forum......
many of us feel this case will go on.
We need to separate topics to sleuth better.
Thankyou.

I just got off the phone with a jailer @ CCSO. He confirmed that the 4 individuals arrested at XXXX Horton Dr. were indeed arrested at that address. All four are still jailed, all four without bond.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

I went to bed last night with my head spinning about so many possibilities that I had not thought of before.
That BSU post just about did me in.
Then, this morning I wake up with a clearer head and hear the LE say they are not close and then it brings me to reality.
If it were a family member, wouldn't LE be close????
But, they have checked all the "local" RSO's. (not saying a RSO can't drive more than 5 miles, IMO)

The one thing that is still really bothering me, and I know this was discussed last night, is the fact Somer's father was left off of the obit. I know several sleuthers have said they have done/would do the same thing if he was not involved much in her life. But, IMO he is still her father. Nothing can change that.

Good Morning All :woohoo:

You would be a fantastic person to divorce ;) ;) JKJK, I was only saying that because of your niceness and compassion :) The reason I say that is that you are empathetic of poor Somer's father. I too feel for him. BUT, there are a lot of situations that can cause bad blood in a family and I can't tell you from my OWN family - extended that it is - IT HAPPENS and there are people that leave certain names off of obits for immature reasons and then for specific valid reasons. There may be circumstances for why this was..IIRC, at the bottom it did say there is many other family and friends that loved somer, so yeah a dig but that was at least on the obit. While it is sad and it might not be something we would ever do - I HIGHLY doubt Dad sent a killer to FL to have his daughter murdered. So, I don't see how that corolates?? But I could be wrong, I was just trying to open that up for you :)

Okay, so I too wake up in a reality. I agree with some previous posters that DT is innocent of all guilt regarding Somers disappeance. Not that she has been blamed by anyone, she hasn't. But her every move is under scrutiny about how she talks to the media. She isn't Susan Sarandon and her fitting a specific role after her daughter has been stolen and then murdered - well I am not sure what that role is supposed to look like?? AND I hope NONE of us ever have to be in that position. We could try to watch an archeive of lifetime movies and see how hollywood thinks it should look. LOL. I am sure LE has given her direction on how to handle press, as I think no matter what she does or says, it will be under a microscope. Personally, I am done looking at it for now. I am not above eating crow if I am wrong either ;) Please don't take this post as if I am trying to say, don't write this stuff because that is not what I am saying at all :)

For myself I am going to focus elsewhere until presented with a bombshell to send me in another direction!!! My personal focus is moving back to other theories. I think for Diena, she may have had enemies or issues and is now running through her head a list of people she knew or were aquaintences with, so of course those people to her personally could be suspects. I am sure LE will iron all that out. I plan on focusing more on the potential movement of Somer on maps and ideas and scenarios of a "stranger" or familiar face abduction.

I am going with John Walsh on this one. Sheriff said this morning this case may take a LONG time to solve. Sorry, if mom, sp or family involved that WOULD NOT be the case, IMO. I am SCARED for all the poor innocent little kids in Florida today.

JMO

Back to catching up!!!

Thankyou.

I have asked two mods now and know that they must be busy.
Thanks for chiming in.

Thankyou.

Gee. Thanx for thinking I'm that special.

I'm not. I'm not a mod here.
;)

I just got off the phone with a jailer @ CCSO. He confirmed that the 4 individuals arrested at XXXX Horton Dr. were indeed arrested at that address. All four are still jailed, all four without bond.

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Bruner, Christopher M (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Patterson, Deanglo Monreece (B M, 19) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Sarver, Bryan Gregory (B M, 21) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

AR 2009036260
Robbery-armed Firearm/o... Howard, Montrail Isiah (B M, 18) Arrest on chrg of Robbery-armed Firearm/other Deadly Weapon (F), at XXXX Horton Dr, Orange Park, FL, on 10/21/2009. Edmonson, M W

Wow. Thanks so much momtective. What the heck is going on here?

eta: wasn't there some sort of backtracking by officials stating that this hadn't occurred at DT's address? And now you have confirmation that it did occur...someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

Can you link please (the BSU post)? TIA!

Originally posted by BSU1967

Quote:
Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Once you have done so, you will know more.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

Thread #7, page 11, post #256
http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90759&page=11

originally posted by bsu1967

quote:
Good morning,
the vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.
Add this to information gleaned from the police report, google maps and police procedure and you will know who murdered this child.

Thank you.

thank you!!! :)

Prayers and all tender mercies to Somer's family today.

I'm thinking the DNA might just point out the perp. Waiting game for now.

Quote:
Good morning,
The vast majority on here are looking in the wrong direction. Pay particular attention to body language/discourse analysis in the interviews on the day of this crime, and on days immediately after.

Thank you.

Wait a minute. Pay attention to discourse analysis, not the discourse itself...could that be what we were meant to see? In other words, pay attention to those that are pointing fingers based on their analysis of the discourse of others involved?
For the record, I still think it was someone that choked a bit on all the big words, but if it wasn't a choke, that's what the post is telling us to do.

ok, I just looked at the video again with the pic of the stick man....I personally do think it is the same man. I was standing a foot away from him talking to LE that day....MO

Quote:
Good morning,

Thank you.

Okay BSU1967,
If you know so much...why hasn't there been an arrest in this case!
I have sleuthed your riddle from every possible angle I can think of and I still maintain my original suspects.
1. SO from outside the neighborhood area
2. Sibling(s) of Somer
3. Indigo friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads