FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is the letter for those who haven't seen it yet:

The following letter was provided by Florida Department of Children and Families:

"Mr Governor Crist,

I want to tell you something, there is four people living together. They
are not working nor are they doing any kind of community serves. But they are drawing food stamps. They take there food stamps and trade them for drugs.

Tina Merter was pregnant when she meet James Russell Dedrick, jr
dob:Oct 23, 1978, he is 31 yrs old and has never had a job. So James R
Dedrick, jr put his name on Tina Merters baby birth certificate. So now he can get a check, food stamps, medicare.

Now there are Micheal, Erica, Tina Merter & James R Dedrick, jr living all together in a house on 537 5th St, Chipley Florida 32428.

They are all drowing food stamps and not woking or
doing community service. That Is so wrong in alot of wasys.

Tina Meter's baby is being aboused. I have seen James R Dedrick, jr pick that baby up and shake her, just becouse the baby crys and that gets on his nerves.

Micheal & Erica also have shoke that baby too. They smoke ciggerets and drugs with the baby in the same room. THAT CHILD NEEDS HELP & NO ONE IS HELPING HER.

Please Help this child she is mentaly challenged. It is not right that these
people are selling their food stamps for drugs.

My husband works 58 hrs a week for us to live and it makes me very angry to see these people sitting on their back sides and draining the system that is put in place for the needy, Not the lazy.

Please do something about this unjustice and Please
Please save that child."

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/69127747.html

To be a paralegal, her spelling is p*ss poor.

Did Sb make all those errors in that letter on purpose or is she not very educated?

OFPS
I have no words. Only initials. KUKU

Just to clear up wording. What is a "great aunt"?

I have always thought if my cousin has a child, then that child is my second cousin.

If my niece had a child, would that make me a great aunt?

Uhhh, maybe I missed somthing here....WHo are Michael and Ericka?

Here is the letter for those who haven't seen it yet:

The following letter was provided by Florida Department of Children and Families:

"Mr Governor Crist,

I want to tell you something, there is four people living together. They
are not working nor are they doing any kind of community serves. But they are drawing food stamps. They take there food stamps and trade them for drugs.

Tina Merter was pregnant when she meet James Russell Dedrick, jr
dob:Oct 23, 1978, he is 31 yrs old and has never had a job. So James R
Dedrick, jr put his name on Tina Merters baby birth certificate. So now he can get a check, food stamps, medicare.

Now there are Micheal, Erica, Tina Merter & James R Dedrick, jr living all together in a house on 537 5th St, Chipley Florida 32428.

They are all drowing food stamps and not woking or
doing community service. That Is so wrong in alot of wasys.

Tina Meter's baby is being aboused. I have seen James R Dedrick, jr pick that baby up and shake her, just becouse the baby crys and that gets on his nerves.

Micheal & Erica also have shoke that baby too. They smoke ciggerets and drugs with the baby in the same room. THAT CHILD NEEDS HELP & NO ONE IS HELPING HER.

Please Help this child she is mentaly challenged. It is not right that these
people are selling their food stamps for drugs.

My husband works 58 hrs a week for us to live and it makes me very angry to see these people sitting on their back sides and draining the system that is put in place for the needy, Not the lazy.

Please do something about this unjustice and Please
Please save that child."

http://www.wctv.tv/home/headlines/69127747.html

And she has a degree???

sounds like she's poed that she can't figure out a way to live off the government, and through in the abuse of the baby to try and get the baby away from them so that she could drawl a check on the baby. JMO

Well thanks for the credit but it was all you wonderful sleuthers who did all the followup sleuthing. Just received a phone msg. from Beaufort County Sheriffs Office saying thanks for the tip and they are now closely working with LE in Chipley Fla.

Does that mean that Chipley didn't contact them the second they learned her identity? Not even as a consult on their own case? Sheesh.

tid bit from HFTC.

Charges were dismissed against James A. and Susan E. Baker in 03'. It appears as though they returned to their home in Chipley, FL and continue to reside there.

I gotta tell ya, I cannot find a single instance on the web or in the archives that suggests that the Baker's have ever made a public plea for their child. I can't imagine carrying on with my life as if nothing happened had that been my child. I wouldn't rest a day until justice was served. Apparently, the Baker's don't share that quality IMO.

no public plea here either.

Im sorry to bring in another name but.:::::Nina was eventually placed in her maternal grandmother's care while Solorzano was given the opportunity to improve her life.
She has to be around somewhere, unless..............

ack!!!!! where is James lol

I have always thought if my cousin has a child, then that child is my second cousin.

Yes. I always say I'm a GRAND-aunt to my sister's grandchildren, though. My sister is in heaven...:angel:

My grandmother's sister is my great aunt.
She is also my father's aunt.
Hope that helps.

I just read that whole Topix thread about an hour ago. A lot of posts from Panama City with many different "names". Could that be SB? Her IP may be Panama City.

yes.

SB is the sister of Rusty Sr by marriage. thus making her Rusty's (Shannon's dad) Aunt. Therfore making her Shannon's great Aunt by marriage.

what a mess!!

: If SB was babysitter, why are LE taking so long to physically get to SB? Did she leave town? (sorry, i've sped read to get here...)

Most likely they were keeping her under surveillance in hopes she'd inadvertently lead them to Shannon. It's not necessarily a good thing that her background became public knowledge before local LE was ready to make it public themselves. If they weren't arresting her or conducting an overt search/surveillance of her and her home, they must have thought that not doing so improved the chances of finding Shannon. No way to know for sure whether the internet-generated info stream forced their hand, or they would have been ready to do it now anyway, but I see no reason to fault them for not arresting her or conducting a formal search of her home sooner. As long as they had her thinking that they hadn't pegged her as the perp yet, they could not only observe the home with binoculars and infrared sensors, but also invite themselves over because "we have some questions we're hoping you can help us with, since you know the family". They'd probably had an officer inside her home already, and determined that there was no live baby there.

I have to get ready to leave. <watches those standing who have eyes on my seat> I'll keep checking in until I go...I PRAY THAT SHANNON IS FOUND ALIVE AND WELL UPON RETURN!!! :praying:

somebody's posted @ Topix about multiple LEO cars @ SB's -- and channel 7 news (snip -- "3 vehicles. 1 Sheriff, 1 gold colored SUV and Channel 7 vehicle")

gee.....first it was phillips that said it? now it looks like the martinez lady said it.

There was a Tab from Graceville chatting somewhere back when this first started.

Where is the Indian connection with sb? its on her my space.

on topix the tag by her name said graceville...but everywhere else, myspace and whatnot, it says chipley..however the lookup we did by her full name was 11 mi from tinas address and was not an orange anything street...since its not confirmed i dont think i can repeat the address...

To be a paralegal, her spelling is p*ss poor.

My first thought was, who in their right mind would take a letter that is gramatically incorrect from a person who spells like a 6 year old seriously. The letter reeks of revenge because her husband has to work 58 hours a week and the people get food stamps and the bakers don't. boohoo feel sorry for me, :croc:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg