FL - Shannon Dedrick, 7 mo., Chipley, 31 Oct 2009 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sb is not listed in Florida Registered Paralegal Program. I tryed another type of search, no SB.

Susan would not hurt a child? thats close to what Haielys babysitter said. I think it was I would not hurt that child.

Is someone redoing the cummings story? it is working from the Cummings family. so far.

ack!!! Im getting behind. who is phillips? sigh......................

My grandmother often referred to a baby as "it" and it was just her country way of talking. My great aunts would also refer to children as "it" and again from the same country up bringing. They meant no harm in doing so. Maybe that is the case with this family, just the way they talk?

I get offended now with anyone calling a child "it" , but back when my grandma and her sisters were alive and we were around them, it did not register as odd to us. Nobody in my family now refers to children as "it", because most all of the older relatives are now deceased.

I hope they find this baby soon and she is ok.

It bothers me that the news stories state SB and JB were investigated regarding the disppearance of "their" son. Paul was NOT SB's son. In fact, the poor mother of that child and the little girl had custody taken from her because she was poor and the court thought dad could better provide for them. I feel very sorry for the mother who lost her kids due to her lack of money and then had to sit helplessly as they were abused, one disappearing, never to return. In California, in family law court, a parent can never be denied custody due to a lack of money. Instead, the other parent is ordered to pay child support. A lot could have been done to help this woman keep her kids. Now one is likely dead and the suspect may be involved in the disappearance of yet another child. Very sad.

Wow, I've been reading all morning trying to catch up and now I'm very near catching up. Your post really caught my eye. This story is so similar to the Haleigh Cummings case in regards to the mother losing custody due to being poor and the court thinking that the father could better provide for them. And then the new stepmother being called "mother" to Haleigh and then the disappearance of Haleigh while in her care. These two stories are way too similar. Just wanted to say that in North Carolina the court can take the children away from the mother due to lack of money.

All credit goes to EastCoast.

Well thanks for the credit but it was all you wonderful sleuthers who did all the followup sleuthing. Just received a phone msg. from Beaufort County Sheriffs Office saying thanks for the tip and they are now closely working with LE in Chipley Fla.

This SB must not be in her right mind. Who emails the governor with suspected child endangering? Hope they are searching her home and property.

HEY EAST COAST!!!

you_rock_yellow_smiley_glitter_text.gif

Well thanks for the credit but it was all you wonderful sleuthers who did all the followup sleuthing. Just received a phone msg. from Beaufort County Sheriffs Office saying thanks for the tip and they are now closely working with LE in Chipley Fla.

Heroes...always so humble. :wink:

TAB was all over the internet all weekend and last nite admitted all the carp she was putting out there came from SB.

If SB is involved, as usual she is responsible for her own undoing...

Phillips wrote Wednesday morning on her Twitter page that she "knows the POI is the one who cared the most."

Later, in a phone interview, she said, "Susan would not hurt a child."

"That's the only reason they're putting her as a person of interest now is because of all of that crap that happened way back when," Phillips said.

"They need to start asking (the mother) where the child is," she said. "She's the one that put it somewhere."

"All that crap"?

I'm not defending this one anymore. :furious:

ETA: That girl is lucky it wasn't one of her kids who went missing.

If this is true and it is determined that SB IS responsible for Shannon going missing, IMO Tab is involved at least to the point of knowing what happened before or soon after Shannon was taken.
My reasoning for this is because Tab (or someone claiming to be Tab) was posting comments on even the earliest news stories, basically pointing fingers at Shannon's mother and stirring up doubt towards her.
WHY???

I suppose she could be misinformed and mislead by SB. However, it seems that SB's plan from the get-go has been to make the mother/parents look guilty. Evidenced by her email to the governer about Shannon being in danger.

Of course this is all my opinion and only IF SB is determined to be involved.

BBM
Much like this comment: (FYI: sieric is TP)
"Posted By: sieric Monday Nov 2nd, 06:35:09 AM
I know the mother had something to do with this! I personally know the baby, and the mother never wanted her from the start! She has confessed! Why is she not in jail!?"

http://fosterfollynews.com/comments.php?page=2&story=10362

But then again, TP goes on to say on Topix I believe that she didn't really know Shannon. :waitasec:

Sb is not listed in Florida Registered Paralegal Program.

Susan would not hurt a child? thats close to what Haielys babysitter said. I think it was I would not hurt that child.

Is someone redoing the cummings story? it is working from the Cummings family. so far.

ack!!! Im getting behind. who is phillips? sigh......................

Tabatha (Tab) P....the one posting all over about SB.

GREAT JOB EastCoast - THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

I was just sitting here thinking about how Shannon could go missing out of her parents bedroom. I had the thought that maybe this was normal for SB to come in and take the baby for the day. Maybe she routinely came in to get her in their bedroom if she had a key? That may explain why the mother asked the neighbor if she saw anyone at her house that morning. Maybe she thought SB took her for the day and they just didn't wake up when she came in to get her? Maybe that's why she wasn't immediately upset when talking to the neighbor and then after she called SB and SB said she didn't come to get Shannon then she called LE? Pure speculation of course.

If this is true and it is determined that SB IS responsible for Shannon going missing, IMO Tab is involved at least to the point of knowing what happened before or soon after Shannon was taken.
My reasoning for this is because Tab (or someone claiming to be Tab) was posting comments on even the earliest news stories, basically pointing fingers at Shannon's mother and stirring up doubt towards her.
WHY???

I suppose she could be misinformed and mislead by SB. However, it seems that SB's plan from the get-go has been to make the mother/parents look guilty. Evidenced by her email to the governer about Shannon being in danger.

Of course this is all my opinion and only IF SB is determined to be involved.

Just my speculation:

I agree. It seemed obvious even before East Coast alerted us to the SB connection that this person posting all over as the niece was involved somehow. Even when using a different name, the sentences (such as they were) were the same. The same very distinct information was repeated all over. Yet it didn't seem to be here, even though tab mentioned WS. Was that because of the screening for people close to the case?

I think SB needed to get these accusations out there, but she also needed to say "I can't talk because it would harm the investigation." That's what she used Tab for. Whether tab knew in advance or not will be interesting to see.

I think she was aware because part of the SB plan depends on tab not only knowing this information, but her spreading it aggressively on the net to deflect blame rather than calling LE with the tip and then keeping quiet.

I don't think she wanted to keep the kid. They would have recovered her by now. I think she intended harm. Note the message at the top of her myspace. I think she put that there to deflect suspicion from herself as well.

We didn't ask for anything, and have still not done so...

I know you haven't. But after things have settled down, please check into whether Tabatha appears to have any significant assets and/or ongoing employment. If she does, mention to Tina's mother that it would be a good idea to try to connect with an attorney about possibly suing Tabatha for defamation. The defamed person is Tina, so she would need to technically be the plaintiff, and the recipient of any damages awarded. But given her mental disability, someone could be appointed as her legal representative to handle the suit. You might be able to find an attorney to handle it pro bono (no charge). Tabatha's surely not a source of big money, but even a judgement that left her paying Tina $25 bucks from every paycheck for the rest of her (Tabatha's) life, would help Tina. Often this sort of thing can be hard to get a judgement/damages on, but Tabatha has really been knocking herself out posting on the internet and blabbing to the press, identifying herself as someone with direct knowledge of the situation, and blaming Tina for Shannon's disappearance without one iota of evidence. From a legal standpoint, this IS actionable.

Her crass minimization of SB's criminal history of child abuse, made in the context of a search for a missing baby who has been in SB's care, is just so beyond the pale, that I really think there might be a decent attorney/law firm willing to handle the case on a pro bono basis. And not a chance in the world that any attorney would handle Tabatha's defense pro bono. It wouldn't be a criminal case, so she wouldn't be entitled to a public defender.

I was just sitting here thinking about how Shannon could go missing out of her parents bedroom. I had the thought that maybe this was normal for SB to come in and take the baby for the day. Maybe she routinely came in to get her in their bedroom if she had a key? That may explain why the mother asked the neighbor if she saw anyone at her house that morning. Maybe she thought SB took her for the day and they just didn't wake up when she came in to get her? Maybe that's why she wasn't immediately upset when talking to the neighbor and then after she called SB and SB said she didn't come to get Shannon then she called LE? Pure speculation of course.

Chanii, Does Tina lose track of time with her condition?

ah "swarming like flies" is being said by someone who is watching

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member