NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Fayetteville, 10 Nov 2009 - Allegedly sold by mother #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does she know what was going on inside? She didn't even know how filthy the place was. :waitasec: MOO

Agree, Davenport didn't discover how filthy mh was until after eviction or evacuation... but of course she would've known all about it if there were any drugs in that mh... w/e! :rolleyes:

YES!!!! She said BL was negligent. THANK YOU!!!

Sorry not following... :confused:

:parrot:

Hi, Do you have the link to her site right at your fingertips so I don't have to search it out - if you do would you kindly push the link out here?

Aren't links to blogs prohibited? (If not I don't mind telling you.) She's already pulled the photos down, so there is not much on the site that you don't already know. Go back in this thread for the photos as attachments.

Funeral set for Nov. 22 is about it in terms of new info there.

last try, having problems posting -- at a certain point, the box disappears and I am taken to the previous page... anyway, this is an article that talks a bit about the '98 murders. Admittedly, a blog post, but it looks like the writer did some research. there are also photos there, of the victims and the perps.

http://aliciaecruz.blogspot.com/2009/11/11years-ago-bradley-lockhart-lost-wife.html

What I found interesting, is that Vicki Sue, Chanel were shot in the home of a friend, David Epps (as was he), whom I surmise to be Chanel's boyfriend at the time. The lingering question for me is, why was Vicki Sue sleeping there and not at home?

Brad is a phoney. Everyone can see that AD is a druggie. Brad consorted with questionable people & when that resulted in responsibilities like producing babies,he didn't want that cluttering up his life & his women. I think the sister Carrie really cared for Shaniya ,but Brad was tired of the responsibility. Probably didn't want to have to support the child , pass her off ,get rid of her ,go on to have fun with more women. He is as guilty of sluffing of Shaniya as AD is & his protestations about the "Lord" fools no one.He makes me puke!

Amen, and Amen again..I am saving my "you're now banned" or in TO when the autopsy comes in.......BL knew exactly where he sent that baby to live,,,and die.......

Aren't links to blogs prohibited? (If not I don't mind telling you.) She's already pulled the photos down, so there is not much on the site that you don't already know. Go back in this thread for the photos as attachments.

Funeral set for Nov. 22 is about it in terms of new info there.

Links to blogs are fine, but don't cut and paste from them.

Hoppy

ITA...Watch BL body language in this video, it give me the creeps and I've been wanting to say something about it since the first time it was aired.

BL appears unexpectedly behind his son and envelopes him in a hug that looks more like a choke hold! He maintains that hold and then brings his other hand up and grips the boys shoulder, then begins deeply massaging his shoulder...all the while staring off into the distance, not once looking into the camera or at his son, who, by the way, looks very uncomfortable, stiff and resistant.

JMO but family members that truly love each other move INTO a loving embrace. I just can't help thinking and feeling this is a huge gesture of intimidation and control, not love. This man had the money, power and obvious control to keep Shaniya safe, if nothing else. Yet he never once mentions Shaniya's needs or best interest and refuses two offers of a good home from friends and family. What is the reason for making Shaniya live in the filthy hovel of a drug addicted prostitute. What was he thinking?!!

http://www.theloop21.com/videos/shaniyas-brother-speaks-out
Actually I thought the son was loving towards his dad and I still think so. but the body language of BL toward the son was totally controlling. I went back to view it again and at first I did think the kid was just a teenager twitching a bit about his father giving him hugs/love on National TV.
but the more I looked at it the more I can see the kid was wishing dad would give him some space....BL really did not have to come out at all.

AS a whole BL is a show and his sister is the best part of the trimming she is the only solid prop that he has along with a job a house and car. aside from that we have no clue who is this guy Brad. ??? I would like to say would the real Brad please stand up....

What is with all these murders that show up in his family????
As Oprah would say THIS I KNOW FOR SURE: what we see is NOT what we get....that is not all there is...and we may never know much about him. :croc:

Yes, yes YES to your entire post, Sunnybrook! However, I also got a "Look everyone at what a sensitive, caring father I am!" vibe from that hug. His poor son's reaction on the other hand, almost seemed as if to say, "Who the heck IS this guy?"

Or to say,,,hey,man get the heck off me!!!!!

Davenport: "I never saw the child the whole time she was in my park."

She also just said she only saw the 7 yr. old boy maybe once or twice.......They were not supposed to be living there. Only AD's sister was.

Actually I thought the son was loving towards his dad and I still think so. but the body language of BL toward the son was totally controlling. I went back to view it again and at first I did think the kid was just a teenager twitching a bit about his father giving him hugs/love on National TV.
but the more I looked at it the more I can see the kid was wishing dad would give him some space....BL really did not have to come out at all.

AS a whole BL is a show and his sister is the best part of the trimming she is the only solid prop that he has along with a job a house and car. aside from that we have no clue who is this guy Brad. ??? I would like to say would the real Brad please stand up....

As Oprah would say THIS I KNOW FOR SURE: what we see is NOT what we get....that is not all there is...and we may never know much about him. :croc:

Just saying that whether or not I used prior poor judgment, I personally would fly out of my home upon hearing that my young adult child was being interviewed by any TV show after the murder of another of my children.

I am so relieved to see that others have their suspicions about BL. I was reluctant, when I began reading the threads a few days ago, to comment on my suspicions, for fear of appearing harsh or uncaring of a grieving father. I read somewhere that he'd put his 17 year old daughter out of his home. I questioned how anyone could give their child to someone who was previously unfit to care for them, without checking on that child almost daily, or having some sort of follow-up. Then, I saw him mosey down the street during NG's interview with his son and alarms went off. While I do believe that BL loved his daughter, I agree with many others who've posted that, at times, caring for Shaniya was inconvenient for him and that he was negligent. If AD told BL that she'd had a job for 6 months, one phone call would have verified her claim. Something doesn't add up.

I've so much respect or the way WSers gather together information and evidence. I'm no Ms. Marple, but here's my 2-cent theory of the crime.

Shaniya is returned to AD. Not long after, AD begins using her to pay for / off, her drugs, possibly providing oral services. In the beginning, Shaniya (described as extremely talkative by her brother) cries, resists and objects and is burned with cigarettes to teach her.. (a) comply; and (b) tell no one about it or more / worse will happen. Coe either suspects, knows or finds out.

Until the night / day of her death, most activity happens in the home. MAM convinces AD that he has someone who will pay "good" money for what Shaniya has learned to do. She allows him to take her to meet someone. MAM either doesn't know, or doesn't care that there are security cameras @ the hotel. He may be there to meet someone, or just wanted to get Shaniya alone so that he could do more with her than her mother would permit @ the home. Whether he was alone or met someone, things got out of hand, Shaniya cried or screamed and he choked / strangled her to keep her quiet while he raped her.

When MAM sees that he has killed her, he flees the hotel with her. Calls AD and tells her there's been an accident and Shaniya is dead. AD knows she will be missed and calls in the false kidnapping / missing child report. Coe knows immediately that something is wrong and/or what has been going on (if he didn't already). He has dreadlocks just like MAM. On MH the security camera he is mistaken for MAM. Once in custody, he decides he's not going back to prison and tells what AD has been up to. AD is arrested... MAM is arrested and confesses to taking Shaniya, but pleads not guilty because, after all, AD gave him the child. A fact his lawyer is aware of when he tells the press that his client will plead "Not Guilty."

I don't believe for an instant that AD's sister knew nothing. I don't believe that AD's mother believes her daughter is innocent of prostituting the child. I do think that her mother believes AD wouldn't actively murder Shaniya and she's probably right if she does. But AD is no less guilty than MAM at this point.

They should all burn in hell.

It still bothers me when I viewed the part where BL had the "semi" choke hold around BC neck and then the three hard slaps when NG asked a question. BL slapped BC chest really hard as in "OK answer but be careful."

I posted this before, but I will post it again in case some missed it. It AD has contracted HIV from Coe but she takes meds while pregnant there is around 98% chance the baby will be HIV negative.

Just saying that whether or not I used prior poor judgment, I personally would fly out of my home upon hearing that my young adult child was being interviewed by any TV show after the murder of another of my children.

agreed, but, would you put him in a choke hold and give him a deep shiatzu massage mid-interview? or just stop the interview?

Well, she was probably never allowed outside. :cry:
hmmmmm
:waitasec: Never allowed outside :confused:
:waitasec: Coe never ever saw her on the couch....:confused:
:waitasec: where was she :confused: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

BEST QUESTION, so many good questions..... :(

Brad based on an earlier post apparently has his house mortgaged to the hilt.
He kind of reminds me of that commercial with the guy on his lawnmower who says up to his eyebrows in debts.
I also was taken aback by his FIL(Byron Coleman) for attacking him on his judgments in regards to Shaniya(BTW why do they call him ex FIL). After all this gentleman lost two daughters and knows from experience the pain of losing children. Something kind of funny with Brad.

I saw the contribution the sleuthers here made to find Shannon,the baby in the box,,,,,,I trully believe the sleuthers will find the answers we are seeking to know the history of BL and how it all came to pass, of how a beautiful, precious baby went from living a fairly decent life to be thrown to the wolves to be raped and murdered.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu