AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF she has only been around "chubby" babies(runs in the family type thing) then I can see her thinking the baby was "thin"

but being a babysitter, one would hope she has seen babies of all types. MOO-

tHIS IS FAR FETCHED BUT SINCE THE BABYSITTER SAYS SUCH ODD THINGS ABOUT THE BABY SHE SAW AND WATCHED,,,,,,,,,,WAS IT EVEN GABRIEL???'
oops sorry my caps were locked....

Interesting thought. But then I don't think she would have come back at all. JMO.

I think the babysitter said she was gone 2 hours at the most, so I think she would have been gone longer than that to hope the deed was done. jmo

What's the word on Tammi admitting to having "registered and researched" the scrapbook site where the person posted about adopting a baby Gabriel? I'm seeing action going on concerning this.

Just catching up and have a few questions.

In the interview BeanE posted with Detective Horn I believe and Meredith Viera did he say that all of the released pictures were from the 26th or just the two with Gabriel on the floor with the medicine bottle. They couldn't all have been from the same day so which ones were from the last day. When they were first posted, it was said that only the one with Gabriel lying down sucking on the medicine dispenser was from the last day. Why so much confusion? All the pictures are probably time and date stamped or they have the abililty throught the exif file to get that information.

Okay about the bottle that certainly does look like tylenol in a grape flavour based on the pictures that have been posted. Would someone in EJ's financial position get a break on prescription medicine and would a doctor be able to prescribe regular tylenol in order for a single mother to take advantage of this? Since it does look like a prescription label on that bottle, when did Gabriel last go to the doctor? He was with the Smiths for the 9 days prior to the trip so did they take him to a doctor or walk-in type clinic? Can we research prescription labels for drug stores in both EJ's neighbourhood and the Smiths?

And the most important question, did LE find that bottle with EJ's things she left behind or with the things she had on her when arrested? If they did then they know exactly what it was, how much was left in it, if any and who prescribed it. If they didn't, then it troubles me but it also could have been passed off to the person or persons who picked up Gabriel I suppose. I think LE really should have tried to track down all the trash from that hotel during the time she was there as soon as possible and I hope they did.

The other thing I noticed is that one toy he has in one of the pictures. It is a long type with red on one end and green on the other. That same toy is seen in pictures that TPS has posted from her home so was that his favourite toy and he had it with him when EJ picked him up from the Smiths for his "visit"? Or did the Smith's pack EJ a bag of Gabriel's things for the visit? Why would they do that since they were only "babysitting" and EJ should still have had all of Gabriels things at her home. Has that toy been found or is it still with Gabriel wherever he may be?

GREAT post.
Where to start?
I've been questioning about the photo's also. The report said that the last two known photo's were dated 12/26. I took that to mean that they were the only one's date stamped. But Panthera pointed out that it could just mean that those were the photo's last taken per the date stamps, and perhaps they were all date stamped. I really would like to know which it is, and also, WHY the date stamps have been removed on the released photo's. Also WHY the photo's weren't released for so long, considering they are the last known photo's of Gabe and would give the best idea of what he looks like. And I also would like to know if there are MORE photo's not being released. Possibly that is why we aren't seeing date stamps??? JMO.

On the Tylenol, I don't know. All I know is that bottle looks exactly like the infant Tylenol drops I've used for my own 8 month old son. But that label does NOT look the same at all. It does look like a prescription label to me, IMO.

Great point about if LE collected any garbage from the hotel. And I would really like to know what all EJ left behind. I think there is a good reason this info hasn't been released.

And someone else pointed out that one of the outfits Gabe is wearing in the hotel photo's is also on him in one of TPS photo's of him.

tHIS IS FAR FETCHED BUT SINCE THE BABYSITTER SAYS SUCH ODD THINGS ABOUT THE BABY SHE SAW AND WATCHED,,,,,,,,,,WAS IT EVEN GABRIEL???'
oops sorry my caps were locked....

I question some of the things the sitter said, but I also would like to know how many blonde babies she babysat that day. She surely had the room number correct and the hotel would have someone's name to that room.

Interesting article;

Did a Texas DV Shelter Hide Baby Gabriel?
Tuesday, January 19, 2010

http://mensnewsdaily.com/glennsacks/2010/01/19/did-a-texas-dv-shelter-hide-baby-gabriel/

it says :
Both her brother and her father disbelieve Johnson's story about leaving Gabriel with a couple in a park in San Antonio.

It just makes me question the news source....

but wow at this accusation:
My antennae tell me that an enterprizing female reporter, with a baby in one arm and a tape recorder in her purse, could strike gold.

probably not
more likely one of the unlisted office #'s
we just need someone who lives there to come online & call the # for us

I have called my local PD on a couple occasions and they have given me their personal business card. The numbers on the back are listed by department and have the same first 3 numbers on all of them. I would assume (I know, *advertiser censored*-u-me) that most police departments work this way. I can't see a detective giving someone their home phone number to use as a contact for tips.

Hinky meter still going berserk.

Something else about TS caught my eye. TS is an Advanced Certified Colon Hydrotherapist, accredited through them (see link below), which also lists their address as San Antonio, TX.

http://www.i-act.org/

I really would like to know which it is, and also, WHY the date stamps have been removed on the released photo's.

when I take pictures.. my computer automatically knows the camera and date take... without a stamp also showing... I don't know how.. but it does, maybe memory card or type of camera?

when I take pictures.. my computer automatically knows the camera and date take... without a stamp also showing... I don't know how.. but it does, maybe memory card or type of camera?

I do know that I can set my camera to have the date showing or not. It's an option. Maybe the camera was set that way, or maybe LE didn't want dates out. Who knows?

it says :
Both her brother and her father disbelieve Johnson's story about leaving Gabriel with a couple in a park in San Antonio.

It just makes me question the news source....

but wow at this accusation:
My antennae tell me that an enterprizing female reporter, with a baby in one arm and a tape recorder in her purse, could strike gold.

BBM, I took this to mean that the writer thinks a female reporter could find info (or maybe even Gabe) if she went undercover as an abused mother, particularly in SA. Am I way off on my interpretation?

Headline News going to cover Gabriel's case w/ the baby sitter as well....4:00 pm/cst

BBM, I took this to mean that the writer thinks a female reporter could find info (or maybe even Gabe) if she went undercover as an abused mother, particularly in SA. Am I way off on my interpretation?
I took it that maybe Gabe, but they are implying this has happened with others. You know, if the can prove folks are assisting with "disappearing" children based on a person's word (or good acting job)..this could be a huge case with the possibility of the "helpers" looking at doing time.

I thought she meant she was claiming Tammi's reporter friend could have the baby.

That's true. Although my BlackBerry doesn't seem to be consistent on the date stamps. When I organized pictures of my son on my computer by date, it had some of them stamped with the wrong date. Not sure why.

Woah, missed that post. I just did see what Tammi posted about spreading lies on her site. Her litigation lawyer is going to draw up paperwork for her to post warnings about spreading lies. It is against the law to spread lies. So be careful what you "wright" on her site. Paraphrased of what she wrote.

I guess "wrighting" lies is bad according to Tammi, but nothing wrong with telling lies?

Extremely well put. Hilarious too. I saw that misspelling on FB and thought the same thing to myself. Maybe shes referring to the " Religious Wright " ? lololol

Much as I wish I felt otherwise, I personally believe Gabriel is dead. I have two small children, and no matter what happened, I cannot imagine a scenario in which the words - I killed him, put his body in a diaper bag, and threw him in the trash - could ever leave my mouth. I couldn't say it, I couldn't type it. It doesn't square with a mother who will do 'anything' to protect her child.

I also don't believe that any good people who took this child would continue to keep him from his father, particularly after media reports that she was potentially the abusive one instead of him.

So, that leaves two options - he was given/sold to depraved people who have unthinkable intentions for him, or he's dead. I just think it's probably the latter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500