Misty arrested for drugs on 1-20-2010

This is from Chesterp:

In a brief appearance, St. Johns County Judge Charles Tinlin told Croslin that her she is facing six counts of drug trafficking — five from Putnam County and one in St. Johns — and that her bond was set at $950,000.

Tinlin asked whether she could afford an attorney, and she said she could and already had a counselor.
<snipped>

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-21/misty-cummings-appears-judge

How in the world can Misty afford a lawyer?????????? I mean the street value of what the were busted over was only right at 4,000 dollars.........and they waited to bust them untill they had that much so charges would be higher. I guess what I'm saying is...were they really making that much dealing?

Ms. Suzanne, just hold on. Misty will tell everyting she knows at this point. I just hope she can lead LE to Haleigh.

I pray Misty can lead LE to Haleigh too.It should have been done a long time ago.

How in the world can Misty afford a lawyer?????????? I mean the street value of what the were busted over was only right at 4,000 dollars.........and they waited to bust them untill they had that much so charges would be higher. I guess what I'm saying is...were they really making that much dealing?

IDK, tehcloser, but I also want to know how she could afford a lawyer. It is possible that a lawyer stepped up and volunteered his services, but that was awfully fast if that is the case.

Yes, I think the dealers do make quite a bit of money, but the ringleader makes the most. I just wonder who the ringleader was/is.

It doesn't sound like it, Teh. I mean the drugs were only worth 4k street value. It's enough for me though.

IDK, tehcloser, but I also want to know how she could afford a lawyer. It is possible that a lawyer stepped up and volunteered his services, but that was awfully fast if that is the case.

Yes, I think the dealers do make quite a bit of money, but the ringleader makes the most. I just wonder who the ringleader was/is.

Did Misty and Ron still have their defense attorneys? Could that be who Misty's referring to?

I see your concern tehcloser but last night's arrest record only sheds light on one of the drug deals. I'm pretty sure there are more, with different customers who were not undercover, that we don't know about because they weren't arrested for those sales or buys.
I'm sure Ron and company had quite a business going on prescription drugs. jmo

I hope I'm wrong but I got a feeling Misty is going to walk after all this is done and over with. I wonder if her attorney will seek immunity for the information that she has. I think we will see more arrests and more charges once Misty opens her mouth.

I hope I'm wrong but I got a feeling Misty is going to walk after all this is done and over with. I wonder if her attorney will seek immunity for the information that she has. I think we will see more arrests and more charges once Misty opens her mouth.

She could walk, but at the same time, I think LE is determined to bring Haleigh home and could grant that in order to do so...JMO

let them all rot for awhile, let it fester, that one of them is gonna rat out the other for Haleigh...if they all sold to undercover agent then there wont be a way out....make them squawk

With each photo, Misty looks younger & younger....

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-01-21/misty-cummings-appears-judge

Any chance at all that the drug charges will be dropped in lieu of information about Haleigh?

I'm hoping they'll be sneaky like they did on The Closer and convince her she'll get a deal. "We'll drop these charges if you squeal." She squeals. "Thank you. You may go now." She goes out of jail and meets another nice cop. "Enjoying your freedom? Good. By the way, remember the other guy you sold drugs to? He was good looking, wasn't he? Well, he was an undercover agent too and you're under arrest. "

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea
Back