Facebook & MySpace Discussions

Or they blocked everyone (with privacy settings), deleted some things, and reopened it?

FB is having issues tonight (ongoing for a few days actually) so that may be part of the source of weirdness

but JS was deleting stuff like crazy too tonight

lol!
I can't help but wonder how annoyed Tammi will be with Jack for deleting so many 'friends' on her Facebook, and shutting down her 'fan page', especially.

Just think about it, all the hours upon hours of adding complete strangers as 'friends', all that hard work she did... gone, just gone.

That was undoubtedly the only time in her entire life she was popular, too.

I just get the feeling she is sitting in jail right now, composing in her head all the things she will write on Facebook about her recent trials and tribulations in jail, about her utter and complete bravery...

You deactivate an account on FB rather than delete it, so don't be surprised if the fan club is brought back to life. When you do bring it back all your friends and everything come back and it's just the same as it was.:twocents:

Paraphrasing....TPS on FB is saying something to the effect that 2 of their adoption agencies are praying for them and standing behind them.
Also that one of the agencies wanted them to start classes again last week.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=ss

Are you kidding me? What adoption agency in their right mind would give an accused felon a baby? Not to mention her previous record. She really is delusional.

Early on, I read that TS gave EJ a GPS. So whether or not she knew the departure date, there is little doubt in my mind that she knew EJ was taking a trip. Probably provided her a destination and a contact too. If they were working with an underground group, I'm sure TS and EJ both might not know specifics about who Gabriel ended up with. I'd hazard a guess that kind of operation would be set up with alot of veiled baton passes to protect each other from being exposed or from parents who second guess their decisions to give up infants. EJ may never be able to know where little Gabriel is but I bet TS is high enough up the system's food chain to get answers. Right now, I think she's trying to figure out how to spin the story if Gabriel is located without her help and she is fingered for orchestrating his disappearance.

The really dangerous thing about TS is that while we all may know that she's lying, it's completely possible that she actually wants us to know she's lying. The obviousness of her lies has really been bothering me. Could she be trying to divert attention from more important lies? Her convoluted stories have so many layers and are so timed for public release that it's always obvious that she's "up to something." She's so unbothered by everything; her story is rehearsed. It doesn't feel like she's telling lies to keep from getting caught and getting in trouble; it feels like her lies are to make sure they successfully complete the plan.

Yes, I honestly think she's stupid enough to get herself in trouble with her press statements but I worry that she might also be slippery enough to know how to keep from taking the rap. My gut tells me that EJ, who is supposedly saying nothing, hasn't been as quiet as we think (maybe they're just not telling us) while LE works to identify the entire scope of this child snatching scheme/organization and TS has to be worried about what she might be saying. I feel like LE probably have alot more to work with, even if it's not all they need to finish the sting, but are waiting it out in hopes that TS reveals even more with her "sloppy-camera-crazy-damage-control." TS (and JS too) seems to think the press loves them with their coy grins and constant staements to media reps about how open they've been. I see it really differently. To me, it looks like the press sees her as a sensational story-op and are almost amused by how ridiculous she is making herself look. But hey, I just hope she keeps moving her jaw!

don't carry posted information from other sites please. thanks. link to what you would like to discuss

Classes in what, pray tell? How to steal babies? :waitasec:

I thought you couldn't adopt if you had a felony background? I don't believe for a minute that the adoption agencies are standing behind her.

Just my .02

Early on, I read that TS gave EJ a GPS. So whether or not she knew the departure date, there is little doubt in my mind that she knew EJ was taking a trip. Probably provided her a destination and a contact too.

I haven't seen it confirmed that TS gave EJ a gps. Could I have the link to confirm it please?

TIA

I thought you couldn't adopt if you had a felony background? I don't believe for a minute that the adoption agencies are standing behind her.

Just my .02

Well someone approved the homestudy for H's adoption. And the same person was probably willing to do the same for Gabriel. Hmmm...I wonder who that could be? :waitasec:

Well someone approved the homestudy for H's adoption. And the same person was probably willing to do the same for Gabriel. Hmmm...I wonder who that could be? :waitasec:

What are the names of these so called adoption agencys ?

Everyone has a price, my guess is someones getting paid...

paraphrased from FB

Jack has posted on Tammi FB 5 hours ago that the formal charges were today and they dropped the Custodial Interference charge -- he also quoted LE as stating that it is clear that the Smiths know nothing about the whereabouts of Gabriel --[?]

He commented on his own post stating that there was a good reason that Tammi put CC's name on the paperwork and that will come out in court, but she did not know it was illegal and she is sorry for that

He says she did what we all would do to help a friend not have her baby taken away [?]

There are a few interesting replies

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/profile.php?id=1585061919&ref=nf

More interesting is a post on J Armes' fan page -- something about masticating and expulsion (hard to paraphrase lol sorry)

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Jay-J-Armes/132309985480?ref=ts

paraphrased from FB

Jack has posted on Tammi FB 5 hours ago that the formal charges were today and they dropped the Custodial Interference charge -- he also quoted LE as stating that it is clear that the Smiths know nothing about the whereabouts of Gabriel --[?]

He commented on his own post stating that there was a good reason that Tammi put CC's name on the paperwork and that will come out in court, but she did not know it was illegal and she is sorry for that

He says she did what we all would do to help a friend not have her baby taken away [?]

More interesting is a post on J Armes' fan page -- something about masticating and expulsion (hard to paraphrase lol sorry)

BBM. Think about that one. That is some award-winning convoluted logic. If that is the case, then... where's Gabriel? Eliz would have him, right? Because she didn't want him taken away from her?

:banghead:

And no, I would not try to take a baby illegally from their parent, and I think most people feel the same way. If I feel a baby is in danger, I call CPS. I think *that's* what most people would do.

Oddly, the only people Gabriel was in danger from was Elizabeth and the Smiths.

:banghead: :furious:

Thanks for the laugh on JJ's FB, prof. :)

Anytime-- it's just been so quiet, I had to see what was up with TS' battle against SATIN lol
Exactly -- did you note the comment from a supporter? They reiterated that only God can judge, while insulting another's Christianity --

Um just because you think God would approve does not clear you from illegal activities and child endangerment!

kissdegirl, you might want to review the rules in the threadiquette thread regarding that link.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=4769216"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Threadiquette[/ame]

paraphrased from FB

TS and JS are no spring chickens. They are business owners. IMHO, a judge nor jury are going to believe for a MINUTE, that these two didn't realize falsifying an official court document is NOT against the law. I'm willing to bet there's even verbiage on the actual document that stated something to the effect that 'submitting false statements on this document is punishable by.......' whatever it would be.

Oh, and IGNORANCE of the LAW is NO EXCUSE!:doh:

Pretty simple stuff even these two MUST have heard that one!:crazy:

Oh, and 'helping a friend from having her child taken from her?' Ehhhh....she didN'T want the baby so THAT EXCUSE won't fly either! They were doing it so THEY could have Gabriel and a judge and jury will see through that one too!

As for the 'excuse' of why they couldn't say in front of the camera why they couldn't say?????????????? I believe that cat's already out of the bag. Some BS that it's one of LM's friends.............but ehhhhh.............this is from EJ and we all know how that goes. :liar: Can't remember if that part was speculation here or from something TS said, but that is what they're implying, imho.

Sorry, not buyin' their phoney excuses and a judge and jury won't either.:boohoo:

JMHO
fran

TS and JS are no spring chickens. They are business owners. IMHO, a judge nor jury are going to believe for a MINUTE, that these two didn't realize falsifying an official court document is NOT against the law. I'm willing to bet there's even verbiage on the actual document that stated something to the effect that 'submitting false statements on this document is punishable by.......' whatever it would be.

Oh, and IGNORANCE of the LAW is NO EXCUSE!:doh:

Pretty simple stuff even these two MUST have heard that one!:crazy:

Oh, and 'helping a friend from having her child taken from her?' Ehhhh....she didN'T want the baby so THAT EXCUSE won't fly either! They were doing it so THEY could have Gabriel and a judge and jury will see through that one too!

As for the 'excuse' of why they couldn't say in front of the camera why they couldn't say?????????????? I believe that cat's already out of the bag. Some BS that it's one of LM's friends.............but ehhhhh.............this is from EJ and we all know how that goes. :liar: Can't remember if that part was speculation here or from something TS said, but that is what they're implying, imho.

Sorry, not buyin' their phoney excuses and a judge and jury won't either.:boohoo:

JMHO
fran

They know the law. They knew what they were doing was illegal. They're just a couple of those 'Very Special People' who think the law should not apply to them, because they just want to do whatever they want to do.

But we all know that Tammi is just a common criminal. I haz a new mantra :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back