Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So NG plays the GGS and Ron call, but makes no comment. hmmm.....

BTW, If Timmy actually paid taxes and has refunds, does that mean he werked? Cause if he did, good for him!

So, Ron is getting extra visiting hours because GGMS talked with Jeff Hardy and made it happen. He is getting plenty of opportunity to tell the truth, do it Ron, now.

That was actually a GREAT answer Leonard about why you said you'd get her out.... to get on NG again.

lol - oh my. [I need those rolling laughing emoticons here.]
:floorlaugh: :rotfl: they're here!

Back to Misty talking about the medicine she's getting in jail, needs something for her nerves, she's cold and can't have a blanket during the day.

Is it just my TV, or does Misty's voice sound too low and Annette's sounds too high? [Pitch, not volume.]

Grandma had to relay the snitch message, but she mentioned Mom & Pop sent it, lol

Mark Nejame coming down on LP for interfering. GO MN!!!

Mark Nejames just said Lp needs to stay out of it. she is desperate.

He is only being counter productive.

GO MARK!!!

I wasn't referring to his reputation, just so y'all know. And it wuz an A+ answer imo.

btw - Is pops = Papa Jeff?

LOL, I know you weren't saying anything. Hope you didn't think I was accusing you... :blowkiss:
I was just talking about what he said about bailing MC outta jail... he's pretty spot on with his response about how "everyone says I just want to get back on the NG show... and I'm a publicity hound"...

Oh oh she broke down and aired a 30 sec clip of RC... maybe she missed him? :innocent:

:parrot:

:floorlaugh: :rotfl: they're here!

Back to Misty talking about the medicine she's getting in jail, needs something for her nerves, she's cold and can't have a blanket during the day.

Hmmmmm, nerves, cold, if ya play ya gotta pay.

I'm feeling Kimsters ray gun vibes

Stay on topic :angel:

Ron's Grandmom was telling him when she can visit and Ron said "ok, what do I need, what do I need". He then asks for his chains and GM tells him they already told her he can't have them in jail. His chains were the first thing he asks for ! Unbelievable !

She no different than guy out on the street corner selling dope in the housing projects. says NG

HELLO NG neither is RON!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member