Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, I can't stand it anymore! What are RC's chains? And don't make fun of me! I have my ray gun!

He asked his mother to bring him a cross so he could keep God close to his heart. That is according to TN.

"no no no Misty..." :nono:

It isn't real hard to figure out how MC turned out this way...
:angel:

:parrot:

She's promising her mom when she gets out she'll be a good girl and not even smoke cigarettes. She'll never use drugs again. She'll get her GED. :boohoo:

when she gets out shes not smoking cigs, pot, not doing nothin. She gonna get her GED in jail, and when she gets out she gonna be good and stay with her mommy and daddy.

OH! He wants someone to GET his chains that they took at the jail? Sorry, I got really lost on that one.

I think LE needs to bring her lawyer in and have a sit down with him and Misty. Telling her exactly how many years she can get. I don't think she understands. I think when she understands that she is going to climb the walls.

Exactly!!!

That's what shocked me, that Misty is so un-informed how the bonds are going to work, what she is facing, possible deals, youth thing, etc.

At first I wondered if her attorney had dropped her since she isn't going to pay him and this isn't as good pro bono image for drug trafficking versus the HaLeigh case story.

I'd think Misty would be better clued in on the process and not talking, yet.

well, heck. he needs his necklace for court. 'cause only God can judge him.

I think LE needs to bring her lawyer in and have a sit down with him and Misty. Telling her exactly how many years she can get. I don't think she understands. I think when she understands that she is going to climb the walls.
Who is this lawyer she's got anyway that he hasn't already told her that? :waitasec:

I'm sure he's told her. That's where she got 21 years from. Last phone call.

OH! He wants someone to GET his chains that they took at the jail? Sorry, I got really lost on that one.

No he wants them in jail. the guard told him he could have them. GGS told him Hardy said no he couldn't, and he got a little poed.

She is so fixated on MISTY... never seems to occur to her RC could be anything more than an innocent onlooker :waitasec:

:parrot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member