Nancy Grace 02.04.2010.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Child deprivation charges. This is waaaay too much tonite. I'm gonna bust a gut.

She's promising her mom when she gets out she'll be a good girl and not even smoke cigarettes. She'll never use drugs again. She'll get her GED. :boohoo:

Until/if she gets out and then she goes right back to the only thing she knows and can do.......

He wants his JEWELRY in JAIL?

I need to stop typing.:banghead:
Thats why your a good mod, your always right in the trenches with us, but we always know the beam that can be aimed:thumb:

okay okay. I'll tape the darn show. don't tell DH.

WoW That cop hit the nail on the head about Tommy telling his wife not to talk.

nope, I'm watching you type Lflorida, so quit being so stingy with the words. lol!

The peeps in Nayancee's control room were practically ROFLing and Naynce put the camera on them & chewed them out for laughing about a missing, possibly dead child.

[Nayce, hun, I think it's possible they're laughing at your show. Not likely, but something to keep in mind.]

well, heck. he needs his necklace for court. 'cause only God can judge him.

well.. newsflash Ronald, that gold chain ain't gonna help you in court or in H@LL..:furious:

Well, I'm planning to watch Grey's Anatomy next.... but I might just skip it... I've seen more acting and drama on NG tonight!

Okay, I can't stand it anymore! What are RC's chains? And don't make fun of me! I have my ray gun!

Are we talking about the same chains he was wearing on the mug shot? I think we are or I'm out in left field or something.

Thats why your a good mod, your always right in the trenches with us, but we always know the beam that can be aimed:thumb:

LOL! Well, I do have other areas that I moderate, but this case is so interesting and y'all are so much fun! :woohoo:

Did y'all see that?!
I can't believe the way she called her staff out on TV for sympathizing somewhat with Misty ! Even had the camera pointed their way while she was going off on them. I would have walked out right there and then.

OMG, Ron asked to have his "chains" !!!!!!!
I know.... And NG just let it slide.... How can he even care about his chains? I swear- this only gets worse.... Every time I think it could not get worse- it does....

I wish Ron would be charged with living with a teenager, corrupting her with sex and drugs and enslaving her to watch his 2 babies! Talk about child endangerment........
actually Misty, Haleigh and JR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member