WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
As to the wounds on the body:
Could this be where the rumor someone "lost their stomach" came into play?

When you write, "lost their stomach" it sounds like a stomach was lost by damage. Like a stabbing.

I guess you are talking about the killer and vomiting. Killer may have just eaten some identifiable food, too...and vomited it. That's good.

Yesterday someone posted that they have a friend who knows WC and she alluded to the fact that she has an idea of who did this, and so does LE... Tell me someone else read that?

I think I remember reading something about that. You would think that she would be so sick of everyone suspecting her that she would have told someone who she thought did it, if that were the case. I'm sure she's been harassed by more than one person by now that is infuriated, especially since her address is pretty much public knowledge by now.

Interesting... so you are suspicious of WC, or WC with the aid of another individual??

I have "felt" and thought that destroying facial features (being sensitive) regarding said RUMOR and the anger that would accompany that makes more sense psychologically coming from an angry, jealous woman. I am NOT a psychologist, though. Seems like a man would just want to get the job done, not disfigure her face. That is what makes it seem so much more personal (to me) and able to believe that a woman could be involved in some way.

speculation

If the murder occured at WC's house why would it be necessary to dispose of the car? Wouldn't that be a place it could be expected to be.

Yesterday someone posted that they have a friend who knows WC and she alluded to the fact that she has an idea of who did this, and so does LE... Tell me someone else read that?

You did read that. It was a mistake - MY MISTAKE - about something I'd misread. I edited the post to reflect that it was totally incorrect.

"...But the trails going through the brushy-area..."

"Trails" is plural. Does that mean the newly made trail is not the only one and there has been a trail through the brushy area below the ponds for quite some time?

Didn't Del Rio post yesterday that he himself made 2 trails to the duck blind?

Hi again Everyone,

Earlier I posted the following question but no one answered:

Q. Any chance the computer in MC's car has recorded the time stamp of any error codes? IMO a car that old ought to have at least one electrical error, and maybe an exhaust error as well. Aren't these error codes logged each time a car starts up? If so that might better define car activity on 2/9. I just don't know, maybe we can get lucky and have a certified GM mechanic answer this!

Is it possible to pull any possible time-stamped codes? If so wouldn't that indicate each time the car was turned on, on 2/9? If so you could then know times and possible maximum distances between each event (car turning on). I may be way off base, but if it is possible then that information would provide more detail on MC's car activity for the late afternoon of 2/9.

snipped

FYI: The only public boat launch on the west side of the river between Rock Island Dam and Wanapum Dam is at Vantage.

It may not be publicly listed, but I believe there is a "public" boat launch off Tarpiscan Road, (across from the Palisades Road on east side - and a little ways south). Check out google maps. There even appears to be a boat launching or about to be picked up and three vehicles in the parking lot, (one with another boat, the other two with what looks like empty boat trailers). This place is below the dam and would give access to where the body was located.

There is also a boat launch just below the dam but that one is likely not at all public.

When you write, "lost their stomach" it sounds like a stomach was lost by damage. Like a stabbing.

I guess you are talking about the killer and vomiting. Killer may have just eaten some identifiable food, too...and vomited it. That's good.

:sick::sick::sick::sick:

Here is the link to the helpfindthemissing page that has the info about the spec house...it is owened by "Custom Homes By Wendy" so again, I would assume it's safe to say it was built by her. If I come across something that verifies that, I'll post that link too.

http://www.helpfindthemissing.org/forum/showthread.php?t=20318&page=4

I hope this link is ok! I believe it was WS that lead me to this website in the first place :innocent:

I am behind in reading again so excuse me if this has been solved. The Chelan County website has a parcel search that will show all owners of the land and when the house was built. From what I can tell she bought the vacant land and built the house.

http://www.co.chelan.wa.us/

del rio,
Can you ask around CB near the other boat launches and see if anyone remembers someone on Wednesday, Thursday or Friday there who wanted to launch a boat but was unable? Maybe even at that "secret" boat launch not many folks no about?

Hi again Everyone,

Earlier I posted the following question but no one answered:

Q. Any chance the computer in MC's car has recorded the time stamp of any error codes? IMO a car that old ought to have at least one electrical error, and maybe an exhaust error as well. Aren't these error codes logged each time a car starts up? If so that might better define car activity on 2/9. I just don't know, maybe we can get lucky and have a certified GM mechanic answer this!

Is it possible to pull any possible time-stamped codes? If so wouldn't that indicate each time the car was turned on, on 2/9? If so you could then know times and possible maximum distances between each event (car turning on). I may be way off base, but if it is possible then that information would provide more detail on MC's car activity for the late afternoon of 2/9.

Not sure if anyone on here has the kind of expertise to answer that question. Maybe somebody knows somebody that does, tho? Very interesting!:thumb:

"The camera's didn't capture anyone suspicious IN THE PARKING LOT".........:doh:

LE probably has footage from somewhere else. Perhaps in front of the Academy? I'm going to say that they have know ALL ALONG and they are just waiting for forensics to come back!

When I watched that video I thought I saw a person on the sidewalk above reflected in the windshield of the first truck. Several individuals on WW told me it was not a person but a car. If it was a person maybe that is who she picked up and it would not be in "the parking lot."

Here is a question.

Why would her father be expecting her for dinner if her dance group was performing the evening of Feb. 9th? I just saw the Apple-ettes schedule on the helpfindthemissing site.
I saw this earlier as well, and that is strange... DO they all perform at all events? VERY weird.

It may not be publicly listed, but I believe there is a "public" boat launch off Tarpiscan Road, (across from the Palisades Road on east side - and a little ways south). Check out google maps. There even appears to be a boat launching or about to be picked up and three vehicles in the parking lot, (one with another boat, the other two with what looks like empty boat trailers). This place is below the dam and would give access to where the body was located.

There is also a boat launch just below the dam but that one is likely not at all public.

Yes, there is a boat launch out there and a very nice beach, all public access. You go all the way out the Malaga/Alcoa highway to the very end before the road turns to dirt and it's down a hill. I'm not sure how lengthy a motor from there to CB and back would be. I'm thinking a couple hours depending on the boat.

I had actually wondered right after her body was found if that area could have been a possible crime scene but that was before we learned she had most likely not been submerged and drifted in the classical sense. It would have made perfect sense to me though, since pitcher canyon is the most private yet closest area to town if one was on their way back on the Malaga/Alcoa highway. KWIM?

Interesting... so you are suspicious of WC, or WC with the aid of another individual??

I'm strongly suspicious of WC being the one who did the actual act of murder. There's just way too many things that have a direct or indirect connection with her.

I'm likewise strongly suspicious that JF was an accomplice after-the-fact, i.e., he helped WC clean up the murder scene (WC's home) and dispose of MC's body. JF's life and financial situation is so intertwined with and dependent upon WC that he probably believed it was worth it to help WC. Also, I do not buy into the notion that MC would meet or go any where alone with JF.

I suspect the R Bros were "paid" by JF to ditch MC's car in PC. JF was familiar with the R Bros (ex-employees), he knew of their dislike and distrust of LE, he knew of their lengthy criminal records, he believed they could be trusted to perform such a task without saying anything to LE about it, and he knew they would be desperate enough to fund their Meth addictions that they would likely agree to it.

While the R Bros ditched MC's care, WC and JF cleaned up WC's house and then transported MC's body to the Spec house for temporary storage.

I believe the R Bros' role was solely limited to ditching MC's car. They, however, made one mistake: they left fingerprints on or in MC's car. LE was able to quickly match their fingerprints to those on/in MC's car because they are felons who were convicted of several felonies in Chelan County, which means the records regarding their fingerprints could be easily and quickly accessed by local LE and compared with the ones found on/in MC's car.

After matching their fingerprints, it took 5 to 7 days for LE to physically locate the R Bros. On the same day, the R Bros were taken into custody and jailed on the pretense of probation violation and DOC violation(s). LE wanted them sitting in jail because LE wanted to strongly "encourage" them to cooperate with LE (jailing a person has a funny way of making people much more cooperative with LE).

But, this is all just THEORIES and SPECULATION.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph