WA - Mackenzie Cowell, 17, Wenatchee, 9 Feb 2010 - #13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww, I know. The whole thing just makes me want to gag.

And this 3-2-1 Productions claims to be Christian based. Newsflash, if you want to boost self confidence and help these tweens in a good moral direction, tuck their *advertiser censored* back in, and put some damn pants on them. Don't hide behind Jesus to fulfill your own fetish, just ewww.

I worked w/him at the hospital for awhile, and he also goes to my church. I do not associate with him though.

Google this sentence:

"Im very Unique, and diffrent from everyone else and i absolutly love it."

Then look at Pics at that myspace. This is an "artist" (and I use that term lightly--considering the songs on that myspace by this "artist") who performed at the dance Friday night.

OMG! Did you listen to any of the lyrics? Ride Wit US = pure vulgarity !

Ewww, I know. The whole thing just makes me want to gag.

And this 3-2-1 Productions claims to be Christian based. Newsflash, if you want to boost self confidence and help these tweens in a good moral direction, tuck their *advertiser censored* back in, and put some damn pants on them. Don't hide behind Jesus to fulfill your own fetish, just ewww.

Sing it, sister!

I know... it's gross.

And something else I've noticed. In almost ALL of these photo sets, he poses his models in water. The photo earlier in this thread of the girl at the boat ramp... it was freezing weather! He said in one photo comment that he lost the feeling in his fingers. But he's putting the girls in water in freezing weather. Weird guy. And he's TWENTY-SIX, let's not forget. Twice as old as some of his "models."

I worked w/him at the hospital for awhile, and he also goes to my church. I do not associate with him though.

I searched his name, and found that he's a contact for his church's Vacation Bible School.

I'm not a big church goer anymore, but when I was, I helped with Bible School. The only men who helped were fathers who were basically forced to be there by their wives... haha.

But for a young single guy to be the contact person for the bible school at the church...which for those of you who don't know, is a week of fun and bible lessons for kids. Parents drop the kids off at the church at 8AM and then pick them up at noon. In most cases the kids don't have parents with them, unless the parents are helpers with the bible school.

Anyway... just find that . . . odd for a 26 year old single man to be doing.

Definitely it. Thanks so much, alt.

No problem... but it doesn't get us any closer to either of the two known crime scenes. :banghead:

Plus, after cruising around Eastern Washington on Google Earth, now I'm going to bed homesick. Double :banghead: :banghead:

I searched his name, and found that he's a contact for his church's Vacation Bible School.

I'm not a big church goer anymore, but when I was, I helped with Bible School. The only men who helped were fathers who were basically forced to be there by their wives... haha.

But for a young single guy to be the contact person for the bible school at the church...which for those of you who don't know, is a week of fun and bible lessons for kids. Parents drop the kids off at the church at 8AM and then pick them up at noon. In most cases the kids don't have parents with them, unless the parents are helpers with the bible school.

Anyway... just find that . . . odd for a 26 year old single man to be doing.

really what church? I'm not so sure we do a bible school type thing...

And he's TWENTY-SIX, let's not forget. Twice as old as some of his "models."

OK...that's TOO old to be working with minor children, in my opinion. Do the girls have chaperones? Do their parents accompany the girls when they are having their pictures taken?

I don't think this guy is the person who harmed MC. (My opinion-gut feeling.)

really what church? I'm not so sure we do a bible school type thing...

It's from 2006:

Vacation Bible Schools

Fruit of the Spirit

Who: Ages 3-12; children younger than 3 are welcome if accompanied by a parent; teens 13 and older may be helpers

Where: Stemilt Hill Community Church, at the intersection of Stemilt Hill Road and Joe Miller Road

When: 9 to 11:30 a.m. June 19-23

What: Crafts, games, treats, singing and Bible lessons

Cost: Free

Information and registration: Jxxx Lxxx at 6xx-8509 or Pastor Gxxxx Gxxxxxx at 6xx-3620.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2006/jun/09/articles-of-faith/

OK...that's TOO old to be working with minor children, in my opinion. Do the girls have chaperones? Do their parents accompany the girls when they are having their pictures taken?

His "assistant" is only 15....

It's from 2006:

Vacation Bible Schools

Fruit of the Spirit

Who: Ages 3-12; children younger than 3 are welcome if accompanied by a parent; teens 13 and older may be helpers

Where: Stemilt Hill Community Church, at the intersection of Stemilt Hill Road and Joe Miller Road

When: 9 to 11:30 a.m. June 19-23

What: Crafts, games, treats, singing and Bible lessons

Cost: Free

Information and registration: Jxxx Lxxx at 6xx-8509 or Pastor Gxxxx Gxxxxxx at 6xx-3620.

http://www.wenatcheeworld.com/news/2006/jun/09/articles-of-faith/

hmm, yea, not the same church

Another local ... would you be willing to give us your vibe or take on him? I realize this is subjective, but do you find him to be an attractive guy? (I have yet to see any pics of him.) TIA!

IF parents accompanied the girls to the photo shoots, would they approve poses like this:

There's no evidence that this guy hurt Mackenzie. I looked through all of his add-friend notes on facebook, and I didn't even see where he'd ever added her as a friend, so I don't know if they are friends. His brothers are friends of his on FB though.

I think he's guilty of using this tragedy to boost his business. He's put his name out there over and over in association with the case.

And I think he's guilty of being gross and creepy.

ETA: model in last photo is 19.

2 things and I'm going to bed.

1st---I will get skewered for this but---in my work I have observed that men with sexual or violence issues often use religion to reduce their constant guilt. So when you point out his church work or attendance---that only increases my concern. Of course I am NOT saying every man who goes to church is a sexual pervert or violent.

2nd---I researched WSW with the connection to Western Washington and Tonasket. He has some fascinating behaviors that suggest he could be concerning re: MC. One thing that stood out to me is that he has lived many many places in Washington, every one of those places has a child or teen who disappeared without being found (within an hour of where he lived in each location), some of them bore resemblance to MC, and just within the last 2 weeks the FBI re-investigated with great effort one of the disappearances (Lindsey Baum) that occurred last year------just wondering if they are seeing a connection between MC and the other girls over in Western Wash.
...........I even wonder if there is more evidence than MC down at CB.............

I love hypothesizing with you all about multiple POIs and ideas-------I am not sure what keeps me up at 2 AM doing it except that I think MC has something to do with keeping us going.........

Yes puf - it is a FACT, they positively were friends on FB! I noticed on 2-20 @ 1AM that they were no longer on each other's FB friend list. I think I've previously posted about it, also.

IF parents accompanied the girls to the photo shoots, would they approve poses like this:

There's no evidence that this guy hurt Mackenzie. I looked through all of his add-friend notes on facebook, and I didn't even see where he'd ever added her as a friend, so I don't know if they are friends. His brothers are friends of his on FB though.

I think he's guilty of using this tragedy to boost his business. He's put his name out there over and over in association with the case.

And I think he's guilty of being gross and creepy.

ETA: model in last photo is 19.

Wow---he has a fetish for females and water. MC at the boatramp, at the river in CB. hmmmmmmmmmm.

Also---how come he doesn't have pictures of older models, or of male models? or does he?

Sunhaven, regarding the 1st point, I absolutely agree with you.

Regarding WSW, can someone give me a clue, pretty please?

Another local ... would you be willing to give us your vibe or take on him? I realize this is subjective, but do you find him to be an attractive guy? (I have yet to see any pics of him.) TIA!

To be honest, NO I personally do NOT find him attractive. I know the first time I met him..when he first came to the church (I thought he was MUCH younger than he is, he LOOKS way younger to me) was.."weird" He's not someone that I would just walk up to and shake hands with..but then again..I tend to "watch" people haha. I just thought/think he's weird lol.

I do know they do a background check on employee's at CWH. He also works in the kitchen/food area if I remember correctly.

There is a picture of him, let me find it, and I'll tell you where to find it.

Sunhaven, regarding the 1st point, I absolutely agree with you.

Regarding WSW, can someone give me a clue, pretty please?

google lindsey baum nancy moyer

and look for his name being suggested as lindsey baum's POI-----
p.s.----he was a missionary at the church and worked with kids, lots of pics of him with kids

If you go to facebook, and find him. Click on his facebook photo's (the profile pictures) and he is wearing a racing jacket standing next to a female.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa