OR - Kyron Horman, 7 yo Second grader, Portland, 4 June 2010 - Part #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw one here last night.

2nv729w.jpg

I removed the pics of the child
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM[/ame]

you can watch the video.. at 1:07 you can see.. and press "print screen" on your computer... or ctrl+"print screen" and then paste into your paint or picassa program to see it as a picture.

I'm trying to think of what you mean about the N/S powerlines that come from aloha.. as 185th goes straight as the crow flies up to the school..

But the other one is by 185th & West Union, most all the houses there have Portland addresses zip is 97229, but they are in Washington County.

I don't think they are searching that far down

The ones I'm thinking of are further west. Probably about 6 blocks east of Cornelius Pass, at least at Baseline that's where they are. I know I've seen some north of there too, but I'm not sure if they would go all the way up to where the school is or not. Haven't paid that much attention before.

And you're right - I don't think they're searching anywhere non-rural at this point (or at least not that they've commented on!).

I'm trying to think of what you mean about the N/S powerlines that come from aloha.. as 185th goes straight as the crow flies up to the school..

But the other one is by 185th & West Union, most all the houses there have Portland addresses zip is 97229, but they are in Washington County.

I don't think they are searching that far down

Aren't there very large power lines in the Delta Park area or so? Do they go toward the search area/home? Or am I cornfused? It's been about a year since I've been to the racetrack...

Does anyone have the ability to do a "freeze-frame" capture from the VW video? Maybe just seeing a good shot of the car and occupants could clear up any confusion....

I'm pretty sure posting a minor's pic on here is not allowed.

Hi dororthyz - I remember that. Don't remember her name though. I recall that the perpatrator lived near by and the underground bunker was right by her home. He met her when she got off the bus and took her into the woods or a big field near her home where he made the bunker. The text went to her mom's cell phone and they traced the number to the guy. The young girl convinced him to run before they could catch him and she got out. Very scary!!!

I believe you are talking about Elizabeth Shoaf.

Wow I didn't know it was illegal. My son rides in front sometimes but in my Jeep Liberty the passenger airbag will not deploy if there is less than -- pounds in the seat. (can't remember what it is) As soon as I start the vehicle it tells me it has been shut off. Not that he rides in front very often, but it has happened. I guess I better pay attention to the laws. I do know it is illegal for my sister to be in a car without a booster seat and she is 39. We tease her about it all the time. She is only 5 foot 1 and ways about 90 lbs so really a joke but very close!

O/T:
That's pretty funny about your sister. Children who are under 8 years old or shorter than 4-foot-9 must be placed in a child seat restraint (booster seat) that is secured with a seat belt. Children aged 8 to 12 years old are to be placed in the vehicle's back seat and secured using a vehicle safety belt. Youth aged 13 to 16 years can sit in the vehicle's front or back seat. They must wear a seat belt regardless of where they sit in the vehicle.

When my son turned 8, I moved him from a full back booster to just the seat type booster. Legally he no longer has to have it but it is safer. He hated the full back one because most of his friends do not sit in a booster.

Are Kyron's glasses different in the pics?

Is anyone elses margins blown ?

Just noticed that Kyron has a bit of a widow's peak
adorable.

the child in the car - I can't tell. Angle is funny. Thought it was likley a girl at first. Not seeing the widow's peak, although it's slight so don't know if it would show given graininess, light, & reflection & all...

one thing for sure, LE will have no trouble checking it out.

Have we determined what time this video of the kid in the vw was shot?

Please post link to that video!!! I can't find it!

Crews From Across Ore. to Join Search for Boy

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4p2VK2AYTM[/ame]

It is at about 1:07 of the video :)

Bean,
Yesterday, at the end of a news video, the on air reporter very casually said " LE has said that this is an isolated incidnt,and.no other children are in danger " I was so strartled that I posted about it. I have never heard either media or LE say such a thing in a child abduction case before. For me,it made me gradually start to look at the case in a new light. Do not have a link to the video, but it was yesterday,in the afternoon.

Highly irresponsible of the reporter IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member